• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Illuminati

nash8

Da man, when I walk thru!
Moving on, If such a theory is true that a party of the U.S.G worships Lucifer the citizens may have to re-analyze their surroundings, Murica is sort of a paradise.

It's on youtub, swore about it, I ain't being an *******.

Refining earlier statements the investigation is interesting but just another conspiracy theory.

It's unclear in these documentations if these two parties are exclusive to each other or the Illuminati and the Masons are the same organization, that worship Lucifer, not Jesus Christ.

It doesn't make sense and ultimately does look sadist to see how brutality Christianity was enforced during the founding of the country as well, that is an additional reason why
Paganism didn't blossom in the US, it was snuffed out along with the witch hunts.

The founding father's were all Mason's. While they didn't have neccesarily Pagan beliefs, the largest majority of them were diests, which most definitely be considered anti-mainstream Christianity.

Regardless, the way I see it, regardless of name. There are a few of these "secret societies", whether you wan't to call them that or not.

1. Jewish Banking industry
Banking and Bankers

2. Arabic Oil industry
The World's Richest Royals - Forbes

3. Media industry
This varies amongst different countries, but if you look closely, there are really only like three media corporation's in the U.S.
Media conglomerate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. Food industry - lists 11 of these
Food industry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. natural resources industry
Five Am Law 100 Firms Aid Bid to Create $60 Billion Conglomerate

6. military industry
List of private military contractors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. Water industry - it's not quite their yet, but if you think industry doesn't control frewshwater, don't pay your water bill and try to find water that you can actually drink without dying.
The Race to Buy Up the World's Water - Newsweek and The Daily Beast
Who Owns Earth's Water?

8. Catholic church - a dying instutition, but still powerful nonetheless. The eternal souls of people is definitely a profitable institution.
Catholic Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So if you look at the statistics, less than 100 companies probably control 90% of the industries that are neccessary for life as we know it, and in some cases life in general. Of those 100 companies you probably figure that there are probably 100 people, or less, within those companies that have any ******* clue what's really going on. So in reality, you have at the absolute most, less than 1,000,000 people that control everything that is important to our existence. If significantly less than .01% of the population controls 90% of the life-neccessary industries, and over 90% of the population doesn't realize this is the case, I don't know what you call it, but I call it a secret society. Illuminati or not, this is the name that has been attributed to this group and I use it out of ease, although this probably isn't a good idea because it promotes the stereotypes, and not the truth.

Below all of these you have smaller corporate entities that distrubite these resources in different proportions amongst the people. We can never hope to take those out at the top, but the smaller corporate entities are the ones that break our back.

Last edited:

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
The heads, CEO's, of these organizations would probably be affiliated members of these cults.

That is assumable information that the various capital corporations made it to the top and through bail
out's being backed or members of these cults.

It's entertaining enough to learn about it and it seems like there are a number of people making up bs or
authentically investigating these cults that work in the government as well as corporate America.

The major point of the investigation is whether or not they worship Lucifer.

CbYNk4z.jpg

Well I guess your "secret society" isn't so secret anymore now is it. ;)
Not really, all you know is that some person online has a little club :beach:

What do they do in this Men's club?
Any of them which I've been in, just sit around and drink beer and watch the game.

Does the DNA actually "contain" biophotons or do they absorb and emit these biophotons? Can you cite some "proof" for you theory of biophotonics being the organisms main communication network?
Biophotons -The Light in Our Cells (1995) by Marco Bischof - Biophotons - The Light in Our Cells

Considering your view about this biophotonic network, what would you have to say about outside sources of light affecting human biological processes?
I don't see why outside light wouldn't effect biology.

Indeed, I never portray to know "who" the Illuminati are. In my personal opinion, we are the Illuminati or the enlightened ones, those who know the "truth" so to speak, about the institutions that you have spoke of in the above quotes.
If there is anything remotely like the Illuminati everyone is referencing, it wouldn't have anything to do with Luciferianism. It would be more along the lines of the Federal Reserve and the handful of families that decide on what wars happen when and why, that keep the monetary system in balance, or I should say 'unbalanced' so that there is always a huge debt to be paid by everyone.
Along the lines of "Magick" and/or subconcious programming. I would say that the whole Illumanati story is a large scale subconcious programming to make the masses hate the illuminati, when in reality they are subconciously learning to hate the ideals associated with the Bavarian Illuminatti, and those who promote those ideals. To quote from the wiki article,
You night be on to something here!

The founding father's were all Mason's. While they didn't have neccesarily Pagan beliefs, the largest majority of them were diests, which most definitely be considered anti-mainstream Christianity.
Here is the list of who were Freemasons . . . hardly 100%
1. George Washington was a Freemason
2. Benjamin Franklin was a Freemason
3. James Monroe was a Freemason
4. John Jay was a Freemason
5. John Hancock was a Freemason
7. Paul Revere was a Freemason
8. John Paul Jones was a Freemason
9. James Otis was a Freemason
10. Between 9-13 signers of the Constitution were Freemasons depending on one's source
11. At least nine signers of the Declaration of Independence were Freemasons
12. At least 33 (of 74) generals in the Colonial Army were Freemasons

Have any of you watched Zeitgeist Addendum? Here is Part One on the Federal Reserve, the entire movie is worth watching as it explains most of what everyone here is talking about.

Zeitgeist Addendum (HD) Part I - Federal Reserve - YouTube

Erebus

Haha the Mason's are old men who like funny costumes. World domination? I hope not.

Actually there's a very good reason those old men join the Masons. The Masons offers a common meeting place for doctors, lawyers, policemen, businessmen, entrepreneurs and sometimes aristocracy.

If you want to make business contacts and get in good with people who can help you financially then the Mason's ain't a bad bet. ;)

What you won't find in the Masons is Devil worship, world domination plots and assassinations.

nash8

The heads, CEO's, of these organizations would probably be affiliated members of these cults.

That is assumable information that the various capital corporations made it to the top and through bail

It's entertaining enough to learn about it and it seems like there are a number of people making up bs or
authentically investigating these cults that work in the government as well as corporate America.

I was more making the assumption that these people are a cult in and of themselves. They don't have any affilliations with any cult you or me would recognize, and even the idea that they were a cult would be detrimental to their cause. They seek to have the least emotional attachment to any structure other than the maintaining of their power. Except maybe the occult, but they wouldn't refer to this as the occult, but rather as reality.

This depends on your view of Lucifer. But even with regard to that, Lucifer is a diety or archetype and thus creates an emotional attachment. Lack of emotional attachment is what allows these people to maintain power, and thus what keeps us common folks from gaining power, in my opinion.

Not really, all you know is that some person online has a little club :beach:

Is Brad Pitt a member? If he he, I think I know what your club is all about sir. ;)

Any of them which I've been in, just sit around and drink beer and watch the game.

Damn that's depressing. I was actually hoping to join one in hopes of intellectual stimulation. Good thing I found religious forums, otherwise I might have become intertwined in a plot to take over the world, or be just as bored as I normally am according to what you say, at least until gameday. :D

Biophotons -The Light in Our Cells (1995) by Marco Bischof - Biophotons - The Light in Our Cells

I don't see why outside light wouldn't effect biology.

What's your opinion on this?
Endogenous Light Nexus Theory of Consciousness

or this?
new illuminati: The Biophotonic Quantum Holographic Matrix

Is that the propaganda of your little club? ;)

If there is anything remotely like the Illuminati everyone is referencing, it wouldn't have anything to do with Luciferianism. It would be more along the lines of the Federal Reserve and the handful of families that decide on what wars happen when and why, that keep the monetary system in balance, or I should say 'unbalanced' so that there is always a huge debt to be paid by everyone.
You night be on to something here!

And is that not knowledge?

Here is the list of who were Freemasons . . . hardly 100%
1. George Washington was a Freemason
2. Benjamin Franklin was a Freemason
3. James Monroe was a Freemason
4. John Jay was a Freemason
5. John Hancock was a Freemason
7. Paul Revere was a Freemason
8. John Paul Jones was a Freemason
9. James Otis was a Freemason
10. Between 9-13 signers of the Constitution were Freemasons depending on one's source
11. At least nine signers of the Declaration of Independence were Freemasons
12. At least 33 (of 74) generals in the Colonial Army were Freemasons

If Benjamin Franklin was a freemason, i'm down, cuz that guy is my hero. 100% might be an exaggeration, but there was definitely no shortage of those guys.

Have any of you watched Zeitgeist Addendum? Here is Part One on the Federal Reserve, the entire movie is worth watching as it explains most of what everyone here is talking about.

Zeitgeist Addendum (HD) Part I - Federal Reserve - YouTube

Don't have time to watch it tonight, but upon wiki review. Sounds extremely legit to me. I especially like the last part. The only thing I would add, is the addition of a tea party like political group with these ideals.

Actually there's a very good reason those old men join the Masons. The Masons offers a common meeting place for doctors, lawyers, policemen, businessmen, entrepreneurs and sometimes aristocracy.

If you want to make business contacts and get in good with people who can help you financially then the Mason's ain't a bad bet. ;)

What you won't find in the Masons is Devil worship, world domination plots and assassinations.

I need to join the Masons, I need some financial help. Do they accept 27 year old bums that still live with their mom? :D

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I found this while doing a little research for another thread. Curious as to what ya'll think of it. I found it interesting that it was posted on a government educational site of a respected University.

Believe

Hi....
I have erased this post because I did not notice that it is in a DIR.

I'm sorry

Last edited:
I was more making the assumption that these people are a cult in and of themselves. They don't have any affilliations with any cult you or me would recognize, and even the idea that they were a cult would be detrimental to their cause. They seek to have the least emotional attachment to any structure other than the maintaining of their power. Except maybe the occult, but they wouldn't refer to this as the occult, but rather as reality.
That is fine, it's just all the bad and misrepresented associations with Lucifer is what irks us.

This depends on your view of Lucifer. But even with regard to that, Lucifer is a diety or archetype and thus creates an emotional attachment. Lack of emotional attachment is what allows these people to maintain power, and thus what keeps us common folks from gaining power, in my opinion.
Attachments are a tricky thing. Those who seek power and control over others are certainly not Luciferian, they have attachments to their ego and their "Me" aspect of Self. Lucifer is an archetype true, and is the model of Freedom from the Will of another, therefore none of these people in association of World Domination could possibly be Luciferians.

Is Brad Pitt a member? If he he, I think I know what your club is all about sir. ;)
A strict adherence to membership privacy is maintained at all times :tribal2:

What's your opinion on this?
Endogenous Light Nexus Theory of Consciousness

or this?
new illuminati: The Biophotonic Quantum Holographic Matrix

Is that the propaganda of your little club? ;)
Nope

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
The Illuminati organization seems to be becoming more popular by the day, they seem real enough now.
They seem to be a fully functioning party in the American Government which worships the devil and is
also a part of the Masons, which were apparently the Order of the Knights Templar during the Crusades.

It is unfortunate to find out that the Masons are corrupt.

Also the Government doesn't care if about proof of God.

They do not care.

Why are you posting this nonsense here? This is the DIR for the Left Hand Path and that includes Satanists or "Devil worshipers". Take this crap somewhere else.

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
I need to join the Masons, I need some financial help. Do they accept 27 year old bums that still live with their mom? :D
Generally, the group focuses on recruiting new blood among those who have a direction in life, preferably a positive one. On the other hand, if you happen across a master mason who sees promise in you, membership is a possibility. Their recruiting "slogan" seems to be "If you want to be a Mason, ask a Mason." This is all you really need to know.

Generally, the group focuses on recruiting new blood among those who have a direction in life, preferably a positive one. On the other hand, if you happen across a master mason who sees promise in you, membership is a possibility. Their recruiting "slogan" seems to be "If you want to be a Mason, ask a Mason." This is all you really need to know.
Another one of their sayings I believe is "Making good men better"

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!

That it is.

EDIT:
Well, when I said, "That is all you really need to know," I was somewhat mistaken. If one doesn't believe in a supreme being or if one doesn't have a holy book that one can swear an oath upon, one can't get through the first level apprentice.

Last edited:

nash8

Hi....
I have erased this post because I did not notice that it is in a DIR.

I'm sorry

Please repost, I would like perspectives from all viewpoints in my threads as long as they add something to the discussion, and are not just downing a particular group. From what I have seen of your previous posts, I can't see that being the case, but if it is then i'm glad you erased it.

That is fine, it's just all the bad and misrepresented associations with Lucifer is what irks us.

I totally understand, but at the same time you can never hope to stop getting irked if you never try to teach people. And is you probaly well know, teaching the sheeple effecitively is a delicate matter.

Attachments are a tricky thing. Those who seek power and control over others are certainly not Luciferian, they have attachments to their ego and their "Me" aspect of Self. Lucifer is an archetype true, and is the model of Freedom from the Will of another, therefore none of these people in association of World Domination could possibly be Luciferians.

Indeed, Attachments are the trickist of things. I would agree with you in some part of the ego aspect, but not totally. My opinion is that they have attachments to their true self through the manifestation of ego. More along the lines that their being was sent here to accomplish a task, and they are doing so to the best of their abilities. Whether that is the right or wrong choice, who am I to say?

And is far is Lucifer being the model of freedom from the will of another, what better way is their to be free from the will of another than to be totally seperate from them? And along with that, this is part of the game they play in my opinion. They battle, in a sense, between themselves to see who has the strongest will, but never allow this battle to sacrifice the position of the whole. They do this recognizing the endgame will always end up being the same, so their is no moral dillema in oppressing people, and if none of it really matters, why not live the good life.

However, I also believe the extent and length of their power structure has blinded them to the natural laws of the universe, and they have gotten sloppy as of late because of this.

A strict adherence to membership privacy is maintained at all times :tribal2:

LOL, your denial means most vehemently that Brad Pitt is a member.

So what's your opinion on the first article?

Why are you posting this nonsense here? This is the DIR for the Left Hand Path and that includes Satanists or "Devil worshipers". Take this crap somewhere else.

Cmon, give the dude a break. Instead of chastising him, teach him. His viewpoint might be uniformed, but it was in no way deragatory. Ignorance is not the same as stupidity my friend.

Lol, I was just kidding. I don't neccesarily seek to be attached to any formal group, I'm too much of a loaner. I was more looking at it along the lines of finding a means of in-depth intellectual conversation that was severly lacking in my life. I found RF instead, and I get so much more perspective from this forum than I would in the Mason's due to the neccesity of the belief in a supreme creator.

And if a master mason sees promise in me, and would not support me due to the fact that I was outside of the lodge, then I would not wan't to be supported by him in any regard.

Sounds like the Marines.

That it is.

EDIT:
Well, when I said, "That is all you really need to know," I was somewhat mistaken. If one doesn't believe in a supreme being or if one doesn't have a holy book that one can swear an oath upon, one can't get through the first level apprentice.

I'm not into the swearing of oaths either, subconcious programing doesn't really tickle my fancy. And I don't think they would qualify my own writings as holy book either. :D

But I do have a question, do you have to have these beliefs to be allowed in a lodge on a regular basis, or do you only have to have them to be a member? I wouldn't mind talking with masons as they seem to be an intellectual group, but I don't wan't to be bound to them in any way.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Cmon, give the dude a break. Instead of chastising him, teach him. His viewpoint might be uniformed, but it was in no way deragatory. Ignorance is not the same as stupidity my friend.

I argue with conspiracy types a lot on David Icke's forum. I'm in no mood to do so on a subforum that's supposed to be "safe" for Satanists to express their opinion without slanderers coming in and posting nonsense about us.

nash8

I argue with conspiracy types a lot on David Icke's forum. I'm in no mood to do so on a subforum that's supposed to be "safe" for Satanists to express their opinion without slanderers coming in and posting nonsense about us.

I feel you, but he wasn't slandering in my opinion. He was speaking out of ignorance, which is far different from slander in my opinion, and in the least, he was in no way directing it at you or your beliefs specifically.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I feel you, but he wasn't slandering in my opinion. He was speaking out of ignorance, which is far different from slander in my opinion, and in the least, he was in no way directing it at you or your beliefs specifically.

He is repeating the old lie that there's a cabal of "evil satanists" running the world. Since I'm a Satanist or even a "Devil worshiper", he is slandering my belief.

Either way, that comment doesn't belong in this subforum.

nash8

Most of the UN-credible Illuminati and Mason documentation insist that these two organizations worship
the Judaic/Christian Devil, Lucifer - as well as being a functioning part of the American government.

Separation of Church and State is also a lie as well as a large party of the US Government body being a
Satanic Cult.

Most of you over context each other just to be aggravating, it's hilarious.

The Illuminati organization seems to be becoming more popular by the day, they seem real enough now.
They seem to be a fully functioning party in the American Government which worships the devil and is
also a part of the Masons, which were apparently the Order of the Knights Templar during the Crusades.

It is unfortunate to find out that the Masons are corrupt.

Also the Government doesn't care if about proof of God.

They do not care.

Moving on, If such a theory is true that a party of the U.S.G worships Lucifer the citizens may have to re-analyze their surroundings, Murica is sort of a paradise.

It's on youtub, swore about it, I ain't being an *******.

Refining earlier statements the investigation is interesting but just another conspiracy theory.

It's unclear in these documentations if these two parties are exclusive to each other or the Illuminati and the Masons are the same organization, that worship Lucifer, not Jesus Christ.

It doesn't make sense and ultimately does look sadist to see how brutality Christianity was enforced during the founding of the country as well, that is an additional reason why
Paganism didn't blossom in the US, it was snuffed out along with the witch hunts.

He is repeating the old lie that there's a cabal of "evil satanists" running the world. Since I'm a Satanist or even a "Devil worshiper", he is slandering my belief.

Either way, that comment doesn't belong in this subforum.

Where in these quotes does he say "evil satanists" are running the world? I, personally, believe that there are a group of "satanists" that are running the world, if by the term satanist you mean advesary, and if by advesary you mean the advesary of the oppressed. I also think there has been sufficient evidence provided in this thread, to atleast entertain the idea that a small group of people, satanists or not, control the majority of world affairs.

His reference to the brutality used to spread Christianity through Europe does nothing for you?

If you don't like what's going on in my thread don't post and/or read in it. You were not forced to be in here.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Where in these quotes does he say "evil satanists" are running the world? I, personally, believe that there are a group of "satanists" that are running the world, if by the term satanist you mean advesary, and if by advesary you mean the advesary of the oppressed. I also think there has been sufficient evidence provided in this thread, to atleast entertain the idea that a small group of people, satanists or not, control the majority of world affairs.

His reference to the brutality used to spread Christianity through Europe does nothing for you?

If you don't like what's going on in my thread don't post and/or read in it. You were not forced to be in here.

First off, do you know what a DIR is? It's meant only for those who subscribe to a certain belief to discuss that belief with others of that belief.

Second, we're not supposed to be debating in here. We're also not allowed to insult the beliefs of others in the DIR, which is what he did.

Third, this isn't a place to be posting conspiracy stuff. There's plenty of other subforums where this could go, and I don't see what this has to do with the LHP itself, anyway.

I would advise you not to refer to some negative group you think is "running the world" as "satanists" here. Should be obvious why I would advise you not to.

If you can't understand all these, then you should learn what a DIR is and how this site works.

nash8

First off, do you know what a DIR is? It's meant only for those who subscribe to a certain belief to discuss that belief with others of that belief.

Are we in the Satanism section or the general LHP section?

Second, we're not supposed to be debating in here. We're also not allowed to insult the beliefs of others in the DIR, which is what he did.

We are not debating we are discussing. ;)

Third, this isn't a place to be posting conspiracy stuff. There's plenty of other subforums where this could go, and I don't see what this has to do with the LHP itself, anyway.

Depends on your view regarding the what entails the LHP, no?

I would advise you not to refer to some negative group you think is "running the world" as "satanists" here. Should be obvious why I would advise you not to.

I apologize if offended you.

If you can't understand all these, then you should learn what a DIR is and how this site works.

Again, I apologize if my ignorance of the workings of this site have offended you.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I actually looked at that site in the OP and this is what I saw:

[SIZE=+1]The Illuminati's doctrines consist of a mixture of Masonic secrets (Luciferic Doctrine)

[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]The objective of the Illuminati is to enslave the whole world in a satanic plot for a one world government.

[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] Weishaupt created a plan for the Illuminati, which would give them ultimate world domination so they could impose Luciferian ideology throughout the human race.

It's just right-wing conspiracy nuttery. Dismissed.
[/SIZE]