• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Illuminati

nash8

Da man, when I walk thru!
I found this while doing a little research for another thread. Curious as to what ya'll think of it. I found it interesting that it was posted on a government educational site of a respected University.

Believe

What government educational site is that?
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Emily Livengood and Lauren Tolles (who created this website) are both nutzygoogenhiems ;)
There is no Illuminati, certainly no Luciferian Illuminati
[/FONT]

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
There is (rather was) an Illuminati, long gone now though. Bavarian I think.

Premium Member
That is the only Illuminati I have ever heard of also, was short lived and pretty stupid if I recall right.

Not sure what's stupid about free thought, secularism, gender equality, etc but to each his own I guess.

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
The Illuminati organization seems to be becoming more popular by the day, they seem real enough now.
They seem to be a fully functioning party in the American Government which worships the devil and is
also a part of the Masons, which were apparently the Order of the Knights Templar during the Crusades.

It is unfortunate to find out that the Masons are corrupt.

Also the Government doesn't care if about proof of God.

They do not care.

nash8

What government educational site is that?
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Emily Livengood and Lauren Tolles (who created this website) are both nutzygoogenhiems ;)
[/FONT]

I meant an .edu domain associated with The University of North Carolina Chapel at Chapel Hill.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]There is no Illuminati, certainly no Luciferian Illuminati[/FONT]

Whatever makes you sleep at night. ;) And consideriding the name Illuminati translates to some form of "enlightened one", I would say it correlates with Luciferism fairly closely.

Jesuits, the Roman Catholic Church and Freethinking don't go in the same sentence ;)

Where did you get any connection to any religious group? They make have taken specific disciplines within different religions, but they outwardly oppose(d) organized religion and were even outlawed by the Catholic church as well as the Bavarian government.

What do you think they actually accomplished in their minute existence? Nothing . . . that's what!

The French Revolution????

Not sure what's stupid about free thought, secularism, gender equality, etc but to each his own I guess.

Indeed!!!!

That is the only Illuminati I have ever heard of also, was short lived and pretty stupid if I recall right.

I suggest you do some more research, sir.

There is (rather was) an Illuminati, long gone now though. Bavarian I think.

That's what you think... Mwwwahahahahaha. :D

The Illuminati organization seems to be becoming more popular by the day, they seem real enough now.
They seem to be a fully functioning party in the American Government which worships the devil and is
also a part of the Masons, which were apparently the Order of the Knights Templar during the Crusades.

Also the Government doesn't care if about proof of God.
They do not care.

What is "the devil"?

The masons are a distinct group, and they existed far before the formation of the Knights Templar during the Crusades.

In what way are the Mason's corrupt?

Premium Member
Jesuits, the Roman Catholic Church and Freethinking don't go in the same sentence ;)
What do you think they actually accomplished in their minute existence? Nothing . . . that's what!

Right because being crushed by an oppressive government means their goals were dumb. I'm not big on labels but he have no need for anti-secularist sexists.

They seem to be a fully functioning party in the American Government which worships the devil and is also a part of the Masons, which were apparently the Order of the Knights Templar during the Crusades.
"seem" is the operative word here.

The Masons are nothing but a Men's Club these days

Whatever makes you sleep at night. ;) And consideriding the name Illuminati translates to some form of "enlightened one", I would say it correlates with Luciferism fairly closely.
A lightbulb contains the word 'light' as well . . . I suppose that is Luciferian?

Where did you get any connection to any religious group? They make have taken specific disciplines within different religions, but they outwardly oppose(d) organized religion and were even outlawed by the Catholic church as well as the Bavarian government.
"The Illuminati were outlawed along with other secret societies by the Bavarian government leadership with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and permanently disbanded in 1785. In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution."
"Claimed" . . . I would think the French Revolution had a bit more depth to it than it being a silly little lodge endeavor.
I suggest you do some more research, sir.
I suggest you put up some factual information instead of personal hearsay.

nash8

"seem" is the operative word here.

That is the whole point lol. Have you ever read the history of secret socities in general. The goal of a secret society is to function without the masses knowing that they exist, otherwise they would just be a society. The evidence will, by definition, not exist, or at the least exist in very subtle ways so that people can interpret it in many differnt ways.

The Masons are nothing but a Men's Club these days

On the lower levels I would agree, but as you progress I would say things get a little more heavy. For example, Crowley, Crowley would not have passed through all the degrees if it was just a "Men's Club".

A lightbulb contains the word 'light' as well . . . I suppose that is Luciferian?

Light as in a allegorical reference to knowledge. Although I would argue that all forms of light are essentially "information" or knowledge. Fibre-optic cable transfers photonic energy to present information.

"Claimed" . . . I would think the French Revolution had a bit more depth to it than it being a silly little lodge endeavor.
I suggest you put up some factual information instead of personal hearsay.

Most definitely, and the Illumanati is not the same thing as the lodge. Lol, as I stated earlier, there will be no "factual information" otherwise the SECRET society would be an epic fail lol. And I am not trying to convince you of anything, for it is a futile effort in the first place. I was simply seeing what people thought of this cite being on a government funded universities domain.

Haha the Mason's are old men who like funny costumes. World domination? I hope not.

The Mason's are no more than a training ground. They mimic the ceremonies contained within the ancient mysteries, and those already established, pick and choose those who seem to possess the qualities neccesary to be at the top along side them.

That is the whole point lol. Have you ever read the history of secret socities in general. The goal of a secret society is to function without the masses knowing that they exist, otherwise they would just be a society. The evidence will, by definition, not exist, or at the least exist in very subtle ways so that people can interpret it in many differnt ways.
LMAO . . . have You ever run a secret society? Well I do right now, and you know what, unlike the 'secret' societies you mentioned (which all sought to be known) you will never know this Luciferian Order without digging deep into the bowels of the occult world. That, my friend, is a real Cabal.

On the lower levels I would agree, but as you progress I would say things get a little more heavy. For example, Crowley, Crowley would not have passed through all the degrees if it was just a "Men's Club".
It wasn't a Men's club then, it is now.

Light as in a allegorical reference to knowledge. Although I would argue that all forms of light are essentially "information" or knowledge. Fibre-optic cable transfers photonic energy to present information.
Lucifer is the key to life itself . . . the DNA within the nuclei of all cells of living creatures contains biophotons or ultraweak proton emissions in other words, light! A dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA connects cells, tissues and organs and serve as the organism's main communication network.

"Lucifer is on the move inside you and me, chattering between cell and cell, rousing the cohorts of the lifeforce, keeping us alive and wonderful. Every man and woman is a star and now we know we have our own inner light."

IAMTHATIAMNOT
© Herald of the Dawn 2013

The Mason's are no more than a training ground. They mimic the ceremonies contained within the ancient mysteries, and those already established, pick and choose those who seem to possess the qualities neccesary to be at the top along side them.
The Freemasons used to be . . . they no longer are.

Premium Member
The whole "my order is more secretive" thing is silly. That being said, if the Illuminati is supposed to be a secret they've certainly failed.

apophenia

The whole "my order is more secretive" thing is silly. That being said, if the Illuminati is supposed to be a secret they've certainly failed.

I think the idea persists because at some level people are aware that the major powerbrokers of the world ( the wheat cartels, the media cartels, the oil cartels ) are not elected, or nationalist, or religiously aligned.

This means that huge influence on the world is wielded by loose affiliations of the ultrawealthy, and that those people probably form alliances and policy over dinner in a Saudi restaurant, with no need for public announcements or government oversight. Their decisions have major impacts on society, and do not even require the formality of an annual general meeting.

So we know that despite the formal and visible existence of governments and religions, awesome power is in the hands of these people, totally outside the purview of the general public.

This vague, semiconscious recognition finds it's way into the conscious mind as fables and caricatures like 'the Illuminati'.

Whiterain

Most of the UN-credible Illuminati and Mason documentation insist that these two organizations worship
the Judaic/Christian Devil, Lucifer - as well as being a functioning part of the American government.

Separation of Church and State is also a lie as well as a large party of the US Government body being a
Satanic Cult.

Most of you over context each other just to be aggravating, it's hilarious.

The whole "my order is more secretive" thing is silly.
Well, I certainly didn't intend on a competition thingy . . . I wouldn't have even said what I did if not for the conversation, and even so, you will never know our Order. But this is digressing . . .

Most of the UN-credible Illuminati and Mason documentation insist that these two organizations worship the Judaic/Christian Devil, Lucifer - as well as being a functioning part of the American government.
Which alone, if anyone understood occultism would know is grounds for . . . "stupid" :thud:

Separation of Church and State is also a lie as well as a large party of the US Government body being a Satanic Cult.
Agreed 100%

nash8

LMAO . . . have You ever run a secret society? Well I do right now, and you know what, unlike the 'secret' societies you mentioned (which all sought to be known) you will never know this Luciferian Order without digging deep into the bowels of the occult world. That, my friend, is a real Cabal.

Well I guess your "secret society" isn't so secret anymore now is it. ;)

It wasn't a Men's club then, it is now.

What do they do in this Men's club?

Lucifer is the key to life itself . . . the DNA within the nuclei of all cells of living creatures contains biophotons or ultraweak proton emissions in other words, light! A dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA connects cells, tissues and organs and serve as the organism's main communication network.

Does the DNA actually "contain" biophotons or do they absorb and emit these biophotons? Can you cite some "proof" for you theory of biophotonics being the organisms main communication network?

"Lucifer is on the move inside you and me, chattering between cell and cell, rousing the cohorts of the lifeforce, keeping us alive and wonderful. Every man and woman is a star and now we know we have our own inner light."

IAMTHATIAMNOT
© Herald of the Dawn 2013

Considering your view about this biophotonic network, what would you have to say about outside sources of light affecting human biological processes?

The Freemasons used to be . . . they no longer are.

What are they now in your opinion, or what does the Men's club do?

The best secret is one that is right in front of your eyes.

I think the idea persists because at some level people are aware that the major powerbrokers of the world ( the wheat cartels, the media cartels, the oil cartels ) are not elected, or nationalist, or religiously aligned.

You forgot the banking industry which is above all of them. This lack of any type of emotional attachment to anything other than power is what allows them to maintain this power structure, in my opinion.

This means that huge influence on the world is wielded by loose affiliations of the ultrawealthy, and that those people probably form alliances and policy over dinner in a Saudi restaurant, with no need for public announcements or government oversight. Their decisions have major impacts on society, and do not even require the formality of an annual general meeting.

:yes:

So we know that despite the formal and visible existence of governments and religions, awesome power is in the hands of these people, totally outside the purview of the general public.

:yes:

This vague, semiconscious recognition finds it's way into the conscious mind as fables and caricatures like 'the Illuminati'.

Indeed, I never portray to know "who" the Illuminati are. In my personal opinion, we are the Illuminati or the enlightened ones, those who know the "truth" so to speak, about the institutions that you have spoke of in the above quotes.

Along the lines of "Magick" and/or subconcious programming. I would say that the whole Illumanati story is a large scale subconcious programming to make the masses hate the illuminati, when in reality they are subconciously learning to hate the ideals associated with the Bavarian Illuminatti, and those who promote those ideals. To quote from the wiki article,

"The goals of the organization included trying to eliminate superstition, prejudice, and the Roman Catholic Church's domination over government, philosophy, and science; trying to reduce oppressive state abuses of power, and trying to support the education and treatment of women as intellectual equals".

So in a sense when you learn to hate the Illuminati, you are hating all of these ideals as well. And all of those who promote these ideals. I've always wondered if the Illuminatti conspiracy was somehow contributed to by the Catholic Church, as it seems that most maintream anti-Illuminatti propaganda is referenced to Satanism, and Christian doctrine in general.

Just a thought I've pondered, like I said before I don't neccesarily think the "Illuminati" exist as a distinct group. But a group of ultra-wealthy people with knowledge in the procceses of the occult, looking to consolidate their power to an even higher level.

You really don't think a group like that exists?

Most of the UN-credible Illuminati and Mason documentation insist that these two organizations worship
the Judaic/Christian Devil, Lucifer - as well as being a functioning part of the American government.

Can you cite this UN-credible documentation? I've never heard of any governmental documentation of this particular group.

Separation of Church and State is also a lie as well as a large party of the US Government body being a
Satanic Cult.

LOL, how so? And what's so bad about Satanism? You do realize you in a LHP DIR right?

Most of you over context each other just to be aggravating, it's hilarious.

Context is all you can really do with a subject like this, documentation by definition is highly unlikely to to the nature of the topic.

nash8

Well, I certainly didn't intend on a competition thingy . . . I wouldn't have even said what I did if not for the conversation, and even so, you will never know our Order. But this is digressing . . .

Why would I want to know your Order?

Which alone, if anyone understood occultism would know is grounds for . . . "stupid"

How so?

Agreed 100%

What form of Satanism do they follow in your opinion?

Whiterain

Moving on, If such a theory is true that a party of the U.S.G worships Lucifer the citizens may have to re-analyze their surroundings, Murica is sort of a paradise.

It's on youtub, swore about it, I ain't being an *******.

Refining earlier statements the investigation is interesting but just another conspiracy theory.

It's unclear in these documentations if these two parties are exclusive to each other or the Illuminati and the Masons are the same organization, that worship Lucifer, not Jesus Christ.

It doesn't make sense and ultimately does look sadist to see how brutality Christianity was enforced during the founding of the country as well, that is an additional reason why
Paganism didn't blossom in the US, it was snuffed out along with the witch hunts.

Last edited: