• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Illuminati

So what's your opinion on the first article?
Here is the Abstract from the article to work from:

Evidence is presented for existing and hypothetical structures and functions which 'bridge the explanatory gap' to mechanistically explain how individual consciousnesses could be derived from a higher (God) consciousness through an interface created in the brain by endogenous (emitted from within) light. It is hypothesized that photons emitted from cells in the brain are guided to the surfaces of the brain's fluid-filled ventricular spaces, where the photons interact with beating cilia lining those ventricles and are guided by the beat timing to form interference patterns in the ventricular spaces, creating an interface (a nexus) through which a tiny portion of the "light of God" is able to animate the corpus. Some of the necessary mechanisms such as light emissions from cells are known; others are hypothetical. Fortunately some of the hypothesized mechanisms of this model of consciousness are readily testable.

A Higher Self (Consciousness) has been the crux of Mankind's spiritual journey since day 1. In my Luciferian Order we accept these concepts as twofold; that we have what the Greeks called a Daimon. We spell it Dæmon to reference both Socrates' and Crowley's idea of the Higher Self. In addition to the Dæmon we believe there to be the Monad spoken of by the Gnostics, a Perfected Self, a non-dualistic singularity which we all seek (in one spiritual way or another) to absolve back into.

Instead of an external consciousness 'detached' from us, or a universal consciousness that we are all a part of, the Left-Hand Path idea is that we are ALL individual deities in the making! Self-Deification/Apotheosis/Autotheism (we use the term Itheism) are all ultimately important concepts to Luciferian gnosis. In my particular Order this is referred to as Mercurius Consciousness where the "Fallen" imperfect Lucifer is transformed (spiritual alchemy) into the Perfected Mercury like the Phoenix risen from its ashes.

In short . . . I like the photon theories and I do believe they are philosophically applicable to many spiritual paths.

nash8

Da man, when I walk thru!
I actually looked at that site in the OP and this is what I saw:

It's just right-wing conspiracy nuttery. Dismissed.
[/size]

Lol, and I would agree for the most part.

Here is the Abstract from the article to work from:

Evidence is presented for existing and hypothetical structures and functions which 'bridge the explanatory gap' to mechanistically explain how individual consciousnesses could be derived from a higher (God) consciousness through an interface created in the brain by endogenous (emitted from within) light. It is hypothesized that photons emitted from cells in the brain are guided to the surfaces of the brain's fluid-filled ventricular spaces, where the photons interact with beating cilia lining those ventricles and are guided by the beat timing to form interference patterns in the ventricular spaces, creating an interface (a nexus) through which a tiny portion of the "light of God" is able to animate the corpus. Some of the necessary mechanisms such as light emissions from cells are known; others are hypothetical. Fortunately some of the hypothesized mechanisms of this model of consciousness are readily testable.

A Higher Self (Consciousness) has been the crux of Mankind's spiritual journey since day 1. In my Luciferian Order we accept these concepts as twofold; that we have what the Greeks called a Daimon. We spell it Dæmon to reference both Socrates' and Crowley's idea of the Higher Self. In addition to the Dæmon we believe there to be the Monad spoken of by the Gnostics, a Perfected Self, a non-dualistic singularity which we all seek (in one spiritual way or another) to absolve back into.

I would agree.

Instead of an external consciousness 'detached' from us, or a universal consciousness that we are all a part of, the Left-Hand Path idea is that we are ALL individual deities in the making! Self-Deification/Apotheosis/Autotheism (we use the term Itheism) are all ultimately important concepts to Luciferian gnosis. In my particular Order this is referred to as Mercurius Consciousness where the "Fallen" imperfect Lucifer is transformed (spiritual alchemy) into the Perfected Mercury like the Phoenix risen from its ashes.

I would agree with this philosophy. Except that I believe that we are both universal concsciousness and individual deities in one. And I don't neccesarily agree with the article, the premise yes, but I personally believe that it is far more complicated than what is presented in the article, if that is possible lol.

But even along my theory, you personally have the ability to control "God", just as "God" has the ability to control you. In a sense, you can't change the laws of the universe, but you can change which laws you are affected by. By the laws you choose to be affected by you create your own level of personal diesm.

In short . . . I like the photon theories and I do believe they are philosophically applicable to many spiritual paths.

As do I.