• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If LORD JESUS CHRIST were to make Himself known who would follow Him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circle_One

quoteing the bible is never blasphemy

here the words and rejecting them is blasphemy you are in effect calling GOD a lier by saying his word is untrue.

I've just got to say:

AND? What's he gonna do about it? Seriously? Condemn me to an eternity of hellfire? *GASP* An eternity of hellfire of which I DO NOT BELIEVE? That's some scary stuff right there. Might as well threaten me with the easter bunny, darling. I don't believe in him either.

My Beloved, Most Sacred Isis holds me in her warm embrace and protects me from the likes of God's Bigots, and God's Fires. She loves me for who I am, she doesn't condemn me for it.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
well first will come the end of this age reffered to as the great tribulation

then 1000 years later the prophicy I just gave you

futher scripture refferences availible upon request.

You mean there is more?...Wow! I thought you had already quoted the entire Bible..

Love

Dallas

drs

You didn't answer my second question:

If God made the universe and the world and all the people in it, and God is all-powerful and can do whatever he wants whenever he wants, and God has already predetermined who will and who will not be saved, then why do you need to question "If LORD JESUS CHRIST were to make Himself known who would follow Him?" Why ask questions about God's plan now but not wonder about the past stuff?

what past stuff?

And I wanted to see how many would realy follow him under his terms given in scriture.

there was a few that said if they knew him to be true they would.

but most say no because they are unwilling to change and leave there different forms of sin.

drs

Maybe this thread is the end of times??

Love

Dallas

or maybe we are coming to the end of this age and this is a little pre warning to seek and believe in LORD JESUS CHRIST with all you heart and soul and obedeiantly follow him.

madcap

Eternal Optimist
And I wanted to see how many would realy follow him under his terms given in scriture.

But why is this any of your concern? If God determines everything, who are you to question how many people will follow him under Biblical terms?

You don't want to ask why God flooded the earth rather than making people vanish, but you do want to ask how many people will follow him according to his plan. Why is that?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
See my new sig oh great MBALL! I repent! I repent! :sorry1:

You have pleased MBALL1297. You sin is forgiven. And from now on, no more false idols! ...unless they're really cool, like maybe a giant tiger made out of Swiss cheese, or, ooo ooo, yeah, like a big fountain of beer with cute little fishies swimming in it!

Circle_One

I've just got to say:

AND? What's he gonna do about it? Seriously? Condemn me to an eternity of hellfire? *GASP* An eternity of hellfire of which I DO NOT BELIEVE? That's some scary stuff right there. Might as well threaten me with the easter bunny, darling. I don't believe in him either.

My Beloved, Most Sacred Isis holds me in her warm embrace and protects me from the likes of God's Bigots, and God's Fires. She loves me for who I am, she doesn't condemn me for it.

You know what, I've said it before on this forum, and I'll say it again.

If, in the end, it is proven that I am wrong and you God does exist and I AM condemned to burn for eternity, you know what I'll do?

I'll don my bikini, grab some sunscreen and REVEL in the fact that I had the ABILITY, the RIGHT and the MIND to choose my OWN path and not be condemned to death for it, like our ancestors were. I will rejoice that though the path I chose was wrong, it was still there for the choosing and no one in life had the RIGHT to make me change my mind or FORCE me into a path I did not believe.

Not everyone on this Earth is so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.