• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If a gay or lesbien want to back normal?

Gay or Lesbien want to be partner to other gender .what they suppose to do ?

• Total voters

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
You're right.

And I'm a complete dick.

Seriously.

Jesus Christ almighty I have to lay off this crap when I get to the forums. I think I spent to long on the other forum before coming back here.

I'm posting a complete apology to Columbus right now.

I read his post in the exact opposite manner intended and thinking I was defending people I knew have suffered was actually damning someone down who deserved no such thing.

I have to go write up a PM now.

edit: Actually, I would rather delete my form reply and just give a good crow eating here. Everyone's invited.

edit: Now that I've done that than I would like to re-reply to Columbus post.

You need not go to all the trouble. I've said complicated things before that were misunderstood.

How about a quick hug((( ))) and we just get on with stuff.

:)

Tom

gnomon

Get an education.

Bisexual is not intersex and not even intersex actually possess both organs that could mean hermaphroditism.

You've been on these forums long enough and I've already addressed this issue a number of times not even mentioning the numerous medical websites available at your very own fingertips describing the wide variety of human sexual development that has been witnessed throughout human history so seriously........how the hell can you even ask this question?

Seriously. Explain yourself? Are you relying upon your religious and cultural beliefs? Is that your excuse?

Upon reflection I take another members post to revisit this one.

I think my real complaint is that you have been a member of this forum while I have talked extensively on the issues of intersexual human beings.

However...........there is a better way. A better way in which to not to make presumptions. I believe I'm more frustrated with myself because while I feel I have argued this to death.

A proper response would be thus. There is no such thing as human hermaphroditism. Bisexuality doesn't even match the concept of the conditions that come close to the intersexual conditions that are confused with human hermaphroditism. A good resource to learn about actual intersexuality would be isna.org.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I am so sorry to hear that and my heart goes out to you and Doug. That is unimaginably terrible.
Thank you, we appreciate it.
It was hard. You never get over it, you just get used to it.
It was many years ago. Hard to believe it but little Bethany is now a teenager.

Tom

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
do you mean you had male and female sexual organes in same time ?
No... It means I am a male that is sexually attracted to both males and females.
if it's YES , why do you prefer to had wife , why not get husband ?
Quite simply, because I want a wife, and not a husband. The fact that I'm married does not magically take away the fact that I am still attracted to both sexes... Just like how a married straight person still has attraction to other people of the opposite gender. Marriage is not some magic spell that takes away all sexual attraction.

or both ?

Being bisexual does not mean that both a man and a woman is needed at the same time to keep me satisfied sexually.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
No... It means I am a male that is sexually attracted to both males and females.

Quite simply, because I want a wife, and not a husband. The fact that I'm married does not magically take away the fact that I am still attracted to both sexes... Just like how a married straight person still has attraction to other people of the opposite gender. Marriage is not some magic spell that takes away all sexual attraction.

Being bisexual does not mean that both a man and a woman is needed at the same time to keep me satisfied sexually.
thanks for answer my questions :)

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Giving you a damn better chance of going home with someone at closing time. :)

There are those of us who think it is more important to find a compatible spouse and get on with life than finding someone at closing time.

Call me a prude if you must.

Tom

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
There are those of us who think it is more important to find a compatible spouse and get on with life than finding someone at closing time.

Call me a prude if you must.

Tom

Lighten up Francis. It was a joke. :rolleyes:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I can tell that you are not heterosexuals.

Heteros would be despaired out of their minds by the perceived need to find someone before closing time.

Care to teach us a few tricks?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
@triumphant loser

Why would you want a woman instead of a man?

You understand men better because you are one.
Men make better money.
You would never take on the responsibility of children accidentally.
You would **** off religious conservatives.
A man would care less if you had an occasional fling on the wild side. Pick the right one and he'd probably just invite himself along.

Why pick a female if you have a more practical option?

Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I curious if someone succed to transfer from gay to straight , i mean a former gay .
No, this has never happened. Nobody even knows why people aren't all heterosexual.
But we humans are not.

A few people are utterly and totally straight or gay. But most are not. This was studied by Alfred Kinsey, who invented the Kinsey scale. The Kinsey scale is a 1 to 6 measurement of human sexual attraction.
I'm sure that there is better information available on Wikipedia than I can explain in a RF post.

By the Kinsey scale, a 1 is someone who could never enjoy sex with their own gender. A 6 is someone who could never enjoy sex with someone of the opposite gender. There aren't very many people that extreme.
In a world where normal behavior is rewarded and anything else is punished severely it is easy for people to pretend that they are normal.

As a result, it might appear that a gay person was changed to straight. If the person could have it, and be convinced that only heterosex was acceptable to their friends, family, and community.

I must finished later. My connection isn't working

Tom

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
thanks for post this scale , which explain to me more , that homosexual had many types :

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

do you agree with me that 6 "exclusively homosexual are very very rare people .

I think you are in scale number 3 ?

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
@triumphant loser

Why would you want a woman instead of a man?
Just a personal preference. I feel as if that is a good enough reason.

You would **** off religious conservatives.
I don't choose my love interests based solely on whether or not it pisses off the religious right.

A man would care less if you had an occasional fling on the wild side. Pick the right one and he'd probably just invite himself along.
Bisexual =/= "promiscuous" or "polyamorous"

Why pick a female if you have a more practical option?
Once again, personal preference, just like yours is men, mine is women. (Although that does not rule out my attraction to men.)

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
thanks for post this scale , which explain to me more , that homosexual had many types :

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

do you agree with me that 6 "exclusively homosexual are very very rare people .

I think you are in scale number 3 ?
Kinsey scale 2 here. (Although, sometimes I feel more like a 3 on occasion.)