• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If a gay or lesbien want to back normal?

Gay or Lesbien want to be partner to other gender .what they suppose to do ?

• Total voters

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
this is the default of same sex , adopting or made other gender tools to help this relation to go on . so you agree only with sperm of man , and reject whole man !!! :D
If a woman does not want to be with a man - either a given, specific man or any man at all - then it is just wrong to pressure her to attempt to accept him.

That is not even an LGBT issue. It is just basic respect to people and their feelings and rights.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Yes. This is the big and long post I have been putting off.
Between us, we have had 13 children. Only four survived to birth. All were Doug's children. But we now have a bunch of grandchildren.
The story I was telling earlier about Muhammad was really my partner Doug's story. He has 4 children and a bunch of grandchildren.
Sorry, I'm having technical difficulties. Partly my phone, partly a bit of an ice storm. I always finish a post by signing off with Tom.

Yes Doug and I have both had relations with women. He has had them with two, I have with more than I can count. We were both gay, we wanted to be normal.
I'm not speaking for all guys here. But between us, Doug and I resemble most gay men I believe.

We both wanted to be regular guys. We did not want to be unusual. So we did the regular thing. Screw women. When you are a young male, your dick gets hard every time the wind blows. It is easy to delude yourself into thinking that you are normal if you can get a woman pregnant. Doug did it 12 times.
But it doesn't make you any more straight.

If you are gay it doesn't matter how hard you try to be normal. It just doesn't work. Lying to yourself will catch up with you eventually.

Rats I still can't finish a long post.
I'll be back

Tom

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Do you mean the man and woman whom had disable sex instinct ?

that's God destiney , so it's not their blame. they don't have choice .

It is not God's choice. It is not even a choice of their own. Being homosexual is fundamentally no different than asexual since neither has a choice to be what they are. Took me a decade to realize what I was in regards to sexuality.

I am interesting in man or woman whom had sex instinct in active mode , but their attractive to same gender .

I am actuatly think that any "gay" could made relation with woman , and any "lesbien" could made relation with man .

That has been attempted and it fails. With your logic you can turn an Arab into a Spaniard.
It is not possible and considering that neurological distinctions have been found in gays and heterosexuals it is certified impossible as of now.

you will tell me God too creat gay or lesbien that way too , that wrong, so it's their problem to choose their same gender inspite they could choose oppose gender .

Wrong. If you understood simple biology you would know this is not the case. I for example can find both genders to be attractive for a vast amount of reasons. I of course can make this choice since I am asexual and disregard any notion of sex and even gender.
The issue is that I am not gay and not bound to any gender. If you actually have listened to a gay person speak you would know that they never find any opposite gender appealing as the same gender

the exemple of Columbos when he said that his partner gay cheat on him is best exemple .
Um no...

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
@columbus
Am I hot or what :D
41TAmcVuMnL.jpg

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
You tried very hard to be normal . so you know it's normal ?
do you love to be a father , i mean do you love kids ?
Of course I know what normal is. In most ways I am so normal I am boring. When it comes to sex and babies I am downright prudish. If people are not prepared, WILLING and ABLE, to properly raise a child they should not be having potentially fertile sex. If you choose behavior that is well known to result in babies, then you are choosing to put your personal freedom at risk. If your personal situation is such that you must kill your child because a gestation period is too much trouble then taking the chance of conceiving is a form of child abuse.
By USA standards I am a hard core pro-lifer.

But I also look at the whole human situation. Anybody who chooses not to beget a child is doing the human race a favor. There are now over 7,000,000,000 of us. We need to have less children, not more. So deciding against procreation is the moral choice.
Things are very different from when scriptures were being written.
I also have a moral issue with expensive forms of artificial conception. Spending a ton of money making sperm out of bone marrow is ludicrous when there are so many kids who need a home as it is.
I am so liberal that I appear conservative.

My partner Doug has 4 children and a flock of grandkids. It is hard to say how many, because two of his children married people with kids of their own. There has also been a couple of divorces. Ex-step-grandkids. I don't know what to call them. But it doesn't matter to Doug. He is everybody's Papaw Doug. All the kids love him. It makes almost no difference to him if the kid is related to him or not. He plays games in the yard until they want a nap, anyone of them can crawl up into his lap and he'll talk to them for hours, he always sneaks treats for them.
He is a total daddy/granddaddy. He always has been. He is a caretaker. And he has always been queer as hell.

I'm not like that. I've never wanted to have kids. And I don't.

People are different and I am sure I made the right choice for me and the world. Doug made a different one and he is incredibly good at what he chose.

Tom

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Sorry, I'm having technical difficulties. Partly my phone, partly a bit of an ice storm. I always finish a post by signing off with Tom.

Yes Doug and I have both had relations with women. He has had them with two, I have with more than I can count. We were both gay, we wanted to be normal.
I'm not speaking for all guys here. But between us, Doug and I resemble most gay men I believe.

We both wanted to be regular guys. We did not want to be unusual. So we did the regular thing. Screw women. When you are a young male, your dick gets hard every time the wind blows. It is easy to delude yourself into thinking that you are normal if you can get a woman pregnant. Doug did it 12 times.
But it doesn't make you any more straight.

If you are gay it doesn't matter how hard you try to be normal. It just doesn't work. Lying to yourself will catch up with you eventually.

Rats I still can't finish a long post.
I'll be back

Tom

No problem .

so i can say that you (both) lived as heterosex and homosex lifes . so who tell that gay could not have relation with women or made life with them is just simply wrong .

back to you old post , when you said ," i try hard to be normal " as i understand , you meant, that you tried hardmany times to be pure heterosex (avoid to be gay), yes ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Of course I know what normal is. In most ways I am so normal I am boring. When it comes to sex and babies I am downright prudish. If people are not prepared, WILLING and ABLE, to properly raise a child they should not be having potentially fertile sex. If you choose behavior that is well known to result in babies, then you are choosing to put your personal freedom at risk. If your personal situation is such that you must kill your child because a gestation period is too much trouble then taking the chance of conceiving is a form of child abuse.
By USA standards I am a hard core pro-lifer.

But I also look at the whole human situation. Anybody who chooses not to beget a child is doing the human race a favor. There are now over 7,000,000,000 of us. We need to have less children, not more. So deciding against procreation is the moral choice.
Things are very different from when scriptures were being written.
I also have a moral issue with expensive forms of artificial conception. Spending a ton of money making sperm out of bone marrow is ludicrous when there are so many kids who need a home as it is.
I am so liberal that I appear conservative.

My partner Doug has 4 children and a flock of grandkids. It is hard to say how many, because two of his children married people with kids of their own. There has also been a couple of divorces. Ex-step-grandkids. I don't know what to call them. But it doesn't matter to Doug. He is everybody's Papaw Doug. All the kids love him. It makes almost no difference to him if the kid is related to him or not. He plays games in the yard until they want a nap, anyone of them can crawl up into his lap and he'll talk to them for hours, he always sneaks treats for them.
He is a total daddy/granddaddy. He always has been. He is a caretaker. And he has always been queer as hell.

I'm not like that. I've never wanted to have kids. And I don't.

People are different and I am sure I made the right choice for me and the world. Doug made a different one and he is incredibly good at what he chose.

Tom
do you mean homosexual helping the world to be less population ?
we need to have less childern because we are 7000,000,000 ,but and you "gays" (you and Doug) bring to the world 13 childerns !!! :D

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
so i can say that you (both) lived as heterosex and homosex lifes . so who tell that gay could not have relation with women or made life with them is just simply wrong .
Not really. We were still gay. We could choose relations with women the same way you could choose having a relationship with a male buddy.

There are a few gay guys, who even when very young and hormone driven, could never have sex with a woman. Mostly not, most young guys would do it with anything alive if it was the only choice forever.

That is something most guys like you do not understand. If sex with guys was the only choice you thought you had you'd do it. You've never had to make a choice between the only two options, when neither of them fit.
I lost my virginity when I was 19. I had a lot women during the next few years. But then I found a guy and I really saw the fireworks for the first time in my
llife. Sex stopped being something I should do and became something I really wanted, and wanted to share with someone.

Straight guys like you can choose from among the 95% of women out there and get those fireworks. I had to find someone from among the 5% of men who were interested in sex, then find the one in 50 of those who believed in marriage.

It has been a problem. But I have persevered and got what I wanted. Married. I don't much care what you straight people think. But I do feel badly for the gay people in places like Algeria.

Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
do you mean homosexual helping the world to be less population ?
we need to have less childern because we are 7000,000,000 ,but and you "gays" (you and Doug) bring to the world 13 childerns !!! :D

;)

No. God (if there is such a being) killed 9 of our children. It is usually called miscarriage, but divine abortion would also be accurate if Allah chose to end those childrens lives.

Tom
No. God(if there

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
back to you old post , when you said ," i try hard to be normal " as i understand , you meant, that you tried hardmany times to be pure heterosex (avoid to be gay), yes ?

Yes I tried very hard for years to be normal. It did not work. I'm not normal. I'm gay.

I'm also a lot of other things. I don't know why people I don't know care about my boring sex life. I don't ask about yours. I don't care about it. You seem like a competent adult, so I assume you are happy with whatever choices you have made. Why ddon't you give other people that consideration?

Tom

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
;)

No. God (if there is such a being) killed 9 of our children. It is usually called miscarriage, but divine abortion would also be accurate if Allah chose to end those childrens lives.

Tom
No. God(if there

sorry for you lost .

God taken what He already given . :)

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
sorry for you lost .

God taken what He already given . :)
Well only one was my child.
Doug had eight.

Far worse was when his 18 y/o daughter was killed by a drunk driver while she was 8 1/2 months pregnant with his first grandson. Little Troy was buried with his mother.

Doug was a mess for months. About all that pulled him through was his granddaughter Bethany. She was in the wreck too. She was barely a year old. She gave him someone to focus on.

Tom

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yes I tried very hard for years to be normal. It did not work. I'm not normal. I'm gay.
and PLUS you are very honest man .

your reply may will make some RF members disappointed .

I'm also a lot of other things. I don't know why people I don't know care about my boring sex life. I don't ask about yours. I don't care about it. You seem like a competent adult, so I assume you are happy with whatever choices you have made. Why ddon't you give other people that consideration?

Tom
this thread enlight me more about homosexual relation , and you actualty give big degree on it .

I ask a question i have many anwsers , actualy i take your answsers in value , because i feel your anwsers honest more , and because you are gay (you experience it) .

I just take i see this issue in strange level .

for Algeria we don't have gay marriage or gay want to marriage , but for sure we had some individual , i heard a "liberal" woman in elections want to equal with man in husbands , so a wife could have four husbands :D

in Algeria do what you want but don't make it in public , or in neighborhood , if your neighbors call the police
because this action , the police catch you in the position . you will be in problem . maybe taken to jail .

i hope you respect this , my state Algeria is different than USA in this issue , becuase we don't have multi-religions and we don't have people calling for gay "rights" .

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
and PLUS you are very honest man .

your reply may will make some RF members disappointed .

That is surprising to read. Why do you think so, Godobeyer?

(...)
for Algeria we don't have gay marriage or gay want to marriage ,

Sorry, friend, but I flat out doubt that. There are about 40 million people in Algeria. Very close to half of them will be men. About 2% of those are all but certain to be (men who are) attracted to men. And of those, as Columbus puts is, one in 50 "believes" in marriage (which is a bit different from wanting to marry).

So it is about 800 000 homosexuals and bisexuals, or 400 000 homosexual and bisexual men.

Of those, assuming a similar proportion of people able and willing to commit to a marriage, about 8000 are men willing and able to commit to a same sex marriage.

The exact number is difficult to pinpoint, of course, and I realize Algerian society is different enough from North American one to make this last proportion very tentative. But even so, there must be hundreds of thousands of homosexual Algerian men, and I see no reason why hardly any of them would want to marry.

but for sure we had some individual , i heard a "liberal" woman in elections want to equal with man in husbands , so a wife could have four husbands :D

There are communities where that is allowed, although obviously not very many.

in Algeria do what you want but don't make it in public , or in neighborhood , if your neighbors call the police
because this action , the police catch you in the position . you will be in problem . maybe taken to jail .

I take it that you mean the sexual act itself, right? Marriage, of course, is not a secret.

i hope you respect this , my state Algeria is different than USA in this issue , becuase we don't have multi-religions and we don't have people calling for gay "rights" .

In all honesty, that is very easy to acknowledge and very difficult to accept.

(Edited to add tne "men who are" clause in the numbers comment above and to remind that half of Algeria's people are women)

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That is surprising to read. Why do you think so, Godobeyer?
you want to make me in problem with Columbos ?

you said "gay is normal" , Columbos said "i am not normal,i am gay"

Sorry, friend, but I flat out doubt that. There are about 40 million people in Algeria. About 2% of those are all but certain to be attracted to men. And of those, as Columbus puts is, one in 50 "believes" in marriage (which is a bit different from wanting to marry).

So it is about 800 000 homosexuals and bisexuals, or 400 000 homosexual and bisexual men.

Of those, assuming a similar proportion of people able and willing to commit to a marriage, about 8000 are men willing and able to commit to a same sex marriage.

The exact number is difficult to pinpoint, of course, and I realize Algerian society is different enough from North American one to make this last proportion very tentative. But even so, there must be hundreds of thousands of homosexual Algerian men, and I see no reason why hardly any of them would want to marry.

There are communities were that is allowed, although obviously not very many.

I take it that you mean the sexual act itself, right? Marriage, of course, is not a secret.

In all honesty, that is very easy to acknowledge and very difficult to accept.

Of course Algerian community is different than USA , we don't have gay calling and protesting to "gay marriage"

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
you want to make me in problem with Columbos ?

you said "gay is normal" , Columbos said "i am not normal,i am gay"

As a matter of fact, I am finding this thread incredibly gratifying and constructive. It is so above average that I am getting worried about spending all the month's quote of quality talk before schedule.

If Allah and/or miracles exist, I have no doubt that such grace is auspiciously present when people attempt and succeed at talking with honesty, with good will and respect with each other. And this thread has provided a lot of those most auspicious exchanges. Those are the situations that make RF posting worthwhile. :)

That said, I don't think Columbus is saying that homosexuality is abnormal. But let's check this with him, of course.

Of course Algerian community is different than USA , we don't have gay calling and protesting to "gay marriage"

I'm certain you don't have them. I am far less certain that you don't need them.