• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

IDF rescues and treats wounded Syrian rebels

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
There is Jew here (in RF) always said that he treated by Palestinian doctor , I don't remember his name.

the doctors doing her duty , I critize the action of treating them then release them to fighting in Syria.
Cool story budy.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
That's a funny description of a terrorist in ME. Everyone beheads everyone in ME. Are you living on moon ? Why can't you see what we have been?
So why Israel treat whom beheading people ?

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
Whom beheading people in Syria
I do not know,nobody knows either. By the way,you are talking like an expert on ME issues,may I ask you if you have ever traveled out of Algeria? What can you know about world politics ? Saint google and youtube videos should not be an answer .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I do not know,nobody knows either. By the way,you are talking like an expert on ME issues,may I ask you if you have ever traveled out of Algeria? What can you know about world politics ? Saint google and youtube videos should not be an answer .
Seems we (you and me) should go together to Syria and see what happened there

btw I travel out Algeria (to some Arab countries) , and I had familly in Saudi Arabia and France and USA , I am always in contact with them .

I had some Syrian friend in facebook.

How about you ?

ME issues is almost know to everybody (not secrect) .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I say next time a Palistinian commits terrorist attack, if shot, refused medical treatment.

How would you feel then?

When a Jew commit crime label it " a crime" ,but when Palestinian commit a crime called it "terrorism", we would not agree .

When Palestinian made crime ,Israel destruct his family home .
but not same treatement with Jew when made crime against Palestinians or Jews .

since IS and others is beheading Syrians not Israelis , it's ok for Israel to treat them !!!?

Akivah

since IS and others is beheading Syrians not Israelis , it's ok for Israel to treat them !!!?

Is it the beheadings themselves that have you upset or that arabs are being beheaded?

If a Palestinian beheads an Israeli and afterwards that Arab is shot and wounded by the police. Should the Israeli doctors not heal the palestinian that beheaded an Israeli?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Is it the beheadings themselves that have you upset or that arabs are being beheaded?
I am upset that Israel always put its *** in neighbors business .

If these are beheading Jews inside Syria ,I don't think Israel will treat them .

since they beheading Syrians (Arabs) and Westerns , it's ok for Israel to treat them?!!

If a Palestinian beheads an Israeli and afterwards that Arab is shot and wounded by the police. Should the Israeli doctors not heal the palestinian that beheaded an Israeli?

If a Palestinian did crime against Jew , that's up to Israel to treat him or not . but for sure Israel will put him in jail forever .

but for sure they will destory his family home , but if a Jew kill a Palestinian , Israel will NOT destruct the home of Jew , do you think why ?

I know why , because Israel is racist country. so it's treats the Arabs not equal to Jews, concerning the crimes consquence.

Last edited:

Akivah

If a Palestinian did crime against Jew , that's up to Israel to treat him or not . but for sure Israel will put him in jail forever .

So if an palestinian terrorist is bleeding in an Israeli street, you wouldn't mind if the palestinian terrorist was ignored by Israeli medical personnel and left to die in the street?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Oh, I'm sure he wouldn't mind because then he could blame the Israelis as being uncaring. No logical answer can satisfy people who have an ax to grind.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
So if an palestinian terrorist is bleeding in an Israeli street, you wouldn't mind if the palestinian terrorist was ignored by Israeli medical personnel and left to die in the street?
I just respond to same question Yesterday at 4:22 PM#189 !!! lol

This is was my answser :

but for sure they will destory his family home , but if a Jew kill a Palestinian , Israel will NOT destruct the home of Jew , do you think why ?

I know why , because Israel is racist country. so it's treats the Arabs not equal to Jews, concerning the crimes consquence.

Akivah

I just respond to same question Yesterday at 4:22 PM#189 !!! lol

This is was my answser :

Today like yesterday, you dodged the question. Instead of answering on how you think Israel would answer, tell me how you yourself would answer.

For the third time, my question to YOU is "If a palestinian terrorist is bleeding in an Israeli street, you Godobeyer wouldn't mind if the palestinian terrorist was ignored by Israeli medical personnel and left to die in the street?"

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Today like yesterday, you dodged the question. Instead of answering on how you think Israel would answer, tell me how you yourself would answer.

For the third time, my question to YOU is "If a palestinian terrorist is bleeding in an Israeli street, you Godobeyer wouldn't mind if the palestinian terrorist was ignored by Israeli medical personnel and left to die in the street?"
I don't care, and I had no trust in Israeli claims .

Do you compare beheading people ,to stab someone ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
So you have no personal opinion at all... that's interesting in itself.

For someone that doesn't care, you sure post a lot of negative stuff about Jews and Israel.

I don't care for Israel , not for Palestinians .

the point is when Israel doing an ocean of bad deeds against Palestinians , and doing "drop of water" good deed that NOT noble for me .

I post negative stuff about bad Jews and bad deeds of Israel , NOT generalizing all Jews , so where is the problem ?

I post many times negative stuff about bad Muslims, where is the problem ?

metis

I don't care for Israel , not for Palestinians .

the point is when Israel doing an ocean of bad deeds against Palestinians , and doing "drop of water" good deed that NOT noble for me .

I post negative stuff about bad Jews and bad deeds of Israel , NOT generalizing all Jews , so where is the problem ?

I post many times negative stuff about bad Muslims, where is the problem ?
But if this were to be true, then we should be reading about a roughly equal number of good things about Israel and Jews, but we certainly don't see much of that.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
But if this were to be true, then we should be reading about a roughly equal number of good things about Israel and Jews, but we certainly don't see much of that.
Unforuntly the bad things are more, so you don't expect that you would not see much of that.

Any way I made many threads as midlle way ,and discuss the similarity between Jews and Muslims beliefs .

My problem is when I post a something talking about peace or encourage peace ; Most of Jews don't care or may accuse me that I am anti-Israel and anti-Jews!!!

Like thread that I post about peacefull Jews whom struggle for Palestinians justice (Israel vs Israel).

And rarelly a Jew condemn bad thing did by Jew , no , on contrary most of you justify for that bad deed !!!

Last edited:

metis

Unforuntly the bad things are more, so you don't expect that you would not see much of that.

Any way I made many threads as midlle way ,and discuss the similarity between Jews and Muslims beliefs .

My problem is when I post a something talking about peace or encourage peace ; Most of Jews don't care or may accuse me that I am anti-Israel and anti-Jews!!!

Like thread that I post about peacefull Jews whom struggle for Palestinians justice (Israel vs Israel).

And rarelly a Jew condemn bad thing did by Jew , no , on contrary most of you justify for that bad deed !!!
Yes, we will take Israel's side if ridiculous or unfair charges are made against Israel, and we have seen plenty of them here. OTOH, I have never defended Israel in areas whereas I believe Israel has not acted properly, and I have been quite critical of Netanyahu at times, along with incidents, and there are too many of them, imo, whereas some Palestinians have been treated unfairly by some in the IDF and/or by overreaction.

The reality is that there are several people here, and it's pretty obvious whom at least some of them are, who will never give Israel credit for anything and will always find a way to blame Israelis for anything that goes sour. We see thread after thread blaming Israel for just about anything and everything, but do you see threads that blame the Palestinians for anything? Rarely-- very rarely. About a year and a half ago, I counted eight different ongoing threads whereas several people here just kept bashing and bashing Israel and Jews-- but not the Palestinian leadership or the actions of Palestinian radicals, and this was when Israeli civilians were being targeted, btw.