• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Wish To Share My Happiness.

1-0 to Man U

I do not know how to share my happiness, i seriously don't. But i don't think i have been happier.

Ladies and gents, we are going to Moscow.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
My 7 year old said tonight that she can't stand Man U and loves Liverpool.
That's my girl!!!
Liverpool to beat Man U in the final.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread! Thanks a lot, Don! I Tivoed it, and was going to watch it when I get home tonight. Now, that's pointless.

Oh well, I guess what's really important is that the Devils won. Looks like it'll be an all-English final.

Don, I'm going to ask you a favor. Please, for my sake, don't post about tomorrow's game at least until around this time. (or at least give a disclaimer like "Champion's League results, don't look if you don't want to know) I don't get to watch them live, so I would really appreciate it. :)

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
My 7 year old said tonight that she can't stand Man U and loves Liverpool.
That's my girl!!!
Liverpool to beat Man U in the final.

Quick, get her some help! She seems to be delusional just like her dad! I just figured out what's wrong with kids today, it's parents like you.

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread! Thanks a lot, Don! I Tivoed it, and was going to watch it when I get home tonight. Now, that's pointless.

Oh well, I guess what's really important is that the Devils won. Looks like it'll be an all-English final.

Don, I'm going to ask you a favor. Please, for my sake, don't post about tomorrow's game at least until around this time. (or at least give a disclaimer like "Champion's League results, don't look if you don't want to know) I don't get to watch them live, so I would really appreciate it. :)

Ok and sorry, im sure it must have been devastating. It would have been to me, seriously/

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
I've never understood how someone can be so passionate about a sport.

I hate the way footballers are called 'heroes'. They're not! They're just ordinary guys, with stupid haircuts who kick a ball round a pitch and earn too much money.

Now if football were more like Unreal Tournement I might change my mind.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation

I hate the way footballers are called 'heroes'. They're not! They're just ordinary guys, with stupid haircuts who kick a ball round a pitch and earn too much money.

It's really not a whole lot different than getting so passionate about religion. I think the big difference is that sports enthusiasts ultimately know it's just a game.

.lava

Veteran Member

yea i could never understand that either. i do understand people have different likes. in today's world football players are like valuable diamonds. you can buy one :)

.lava

Veteran Member
It's really not a whole lot different than getting so passionate about religion. I think the big difference is that sports enthusiasts ultimately know it's just a game.

how do you manage to get religion involved all the time? and why?

You jsut... dont get it. Football is a way of life, not jsut a sport... I live, breathe, and eat Man United.

They are heroes, it takes a lot of talent to do what they do. They are skilled people. They are overpayed though, thats true.

Sometimes i wonder what i am more passionate about. Recently, i have been going mad over the footie.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
Recently, i have been going mad over the footie.
Me too. Champions League is awesome. That United goal last night was amazing. Ronaldo didn't rise to the occasion yet again though. United should have beaten that Barcelona team better than they did.
Tonights game was magic.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Me too. Champions League is awesome. That United goal last night was amazing. Ronaldo didn't rise to the occasion yet again though. United should have beaten that Barcelona team better than they did.
Tonights game was magic.

I actually didn't even watch the Man U goal. I'll have to go back and watch it. That game yesterday was crazy, huh? Right up until the end! I'd say I'm sorry, Stephen, but I'd be lying. :D

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
I actually didn't even watch the Man U goal. I'll have to go back and watch it. That game yesterday was crazy, huh? Right up until the end! I'd say I'm sorry, Stephen, but I'd be lying. :D
Your sympathy would have been wasted on me anyway, you'll need it for yourself after the final. I can't believe I'll be hoping for Chelsea to win...