• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I wish it was me and not you baby boy

i try so hard. And end up face down I want his pain do disappear into the night bring back your smiles I miss so dearly to that sweet little boy. This pay will fade. Daddy. Won’t leave you never To the beautiful 9 year old boy daddy is here

Curious George

Veteran Member
i try so hard. And end up face down I want his pain do disappear into the night bring back your smiles I miss so dearly to that sweet little boy. This pay will fade. Daddy. Won’t leave you never To the beautiful 9 year old boy daddy is here
A little strange. There is a poetry section. Welcome to RF

Misunderstood

Are you the father of a nine year old boy and lost your wife? (from your name Widowed Daddy)

If so I offer my condolences and will help with what I can if you give more of what is most bothering you. I know both you and your son are in a lot of pain.

Curious George

Veteran Member

I read it a little different than you wrote it. Is this still correct? (Red word is a change)

I try so hard, and

End up face down.

I want to bring back your smiles I missed so dearly

To our sweet little boy.

This pain will fade.

Daddy to the beautiful 9 year old boy:

"won't never leave you;

Daddy is here."

Yes much better i have a lot of stuff going on in my life. I was told about this. So I’m trying to find myself before to fall down the wrong path

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Yes much better i have a lot of stuff going on in my life. I was told about this. So I’m trying to find myself before to fall down the wrong path

Sounds like you need the kind of strength that only God can provide. Hope you can find it here.

Jumi

I understand what you mean wishing it was you, but just remember to take care of yourself.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

This sounds sad and deep, do you feel you could further explain?

Whether you can or not, welcome to RF, i hope it helps

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

You can tell us more over breakfast in our cafeteria.....
DSC_2508e-tiled.jpg