• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Want to Know the Names...

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
of everyone who used Jeffrey Epstein to obtain sex with minors.

Damn the politics. These people need to pay.

I'd suspect anyone who did know is as likely to be silenced. Kind of already know police depts are capable of being manipulated by the rich and powerful.

74x12

Don't get worked up over obvious propaganda/psychological operations. The real pedos aren't even scratched by any of this. If they were in danger then you wouldn't hear about it in the MSM. Jeffrey Epstein at best is a distraction so the real big time pedos aren't gone after. Basically, a way to make the public think something is being done about the problem when it's just not even close to enough.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
President Trump for one!!

Any evidence for your claim?
I would imagine with all the enemies Trump has and all the people he has supposedly angered in the F.B.I. C.I.A. etc, if there was any evidence he was involved in anything of the sort we would have heard about it by now, it doesn't make sense.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
yes there were eyewitnesses you conveniently ignored.

Any evidence for your claim?
I would imagine with all the enemies Trump has and all the people he has supposedly angered in the F.B.I. C.I.A. etc, if there was any evidence he was involved in anything of the sort we would have heard about it by now, it doesn't make sense.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
No, you misunderstood. Your link works and I was saying thanks for the link. I mean’t that I had tried to google the subject and didn’t find the story on my own.

sorry, no problem, its just a matter of what you search for on google

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Don't get worked up over obvious propaganda/psychological operations. The real pedos aren't even scratched by any of this. If they were in danger then you wouldn't hear about it in the MSM. Jeffrey Epstein at best is a distraction so the real big time pedos aren't gone after. Basically, a way to make the public think something is being done about the problem when it's just not even close to enough.
[citation needed][/]

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

Epstein might have been a valuable CIA asset, Mossad operative, please let's not jeopardize our nation's spies and national security interest by investigating with whom Epstein had known.