• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Want to Know the Names...

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Yeah because her life was threatened by Trump supporters, that's the part you left out.
Ever met a Trumpette capable of relating the entire story re: Trump?

illykw0tcwr21.jpg

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Any evidence for your claim?
I would imagine with all the enemies Trump has and all the people he has supposedly angered in the F.B.I. C.I.A. etc, if there was any evidence he was involved in anything of the sort we would have heard about it by now, it doesn't make sense.

Trump was accused in 2016 by an anonymous woman who claimed Trump raped her at a party hosted by Epstein when she was 13, but dropped the suit due to death threats. If this was true, Trump would be an absolute idiot to encourage people to dig for Clinton connections, because people might come across dirt on him instead/as well.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Epstein might have been a valuable CIA asset, Mossad operative, please let's not jeopardize our nation's spies and national security interest by investigating with whom Epstein had known.
If it turned out that Trump had raped children, would he still have your support?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
If it turned out that Trump had raped children, would he still have your support?

If there were overwhelming DNA evidence implicating Trump as a legal adult aged person had sexual intercourse with a prepubescent person, then of course, I'd then favor somebody else other than Trump to be our next President.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
If there were overwhelming DNA evidence implicating Trump as a legal adult aged person had sexual intercourse with a prepubescent person, then of course, I'd then favor somebody else other than Trump to be our next President.
So you would overlook rape otherwise?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Sooo are you submitting this as a defense/excuse of rape, or...?

I myself have neither been raped nor have I perpetrated rape. I don't condone anybody being sexually domineering ; but in any event, this type of behavior does commonly happen in nature between a coupling of primates. Rape is indeed very much a part of "Mammalian" nature.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I myself have neither been raped nor have I perpetrated rape. I don't condone anybody being sexually domineering ; but in any event, this type of behavior does commonly happen in nature between a coupling of primates. Rape is indeed very much a part of "Mammalian" nature.

So is this your way of saying you would continue to support your favorite politicians even if they were rapists?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
So is this your way of saying you would continue to support your favorite politicians even if they were rapists?

Ideologically, Andrew Yang is my favorite Presidential candidate. However, since this boy-scout like character has zero chance of getting elected, I'll support Donald J. Trump. This in spite of him having been at times a bit more naughty than nice.

Wandering Monk

And the latest news from the coroner is that Epstein's neck injuries are more consistent with strangulation than with hanging.

Couple this with a story recently that screaming was heard coming from Epstein's cell before his 'suicide.'