• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I want attention!!!!

Viinasu

hi! i'm viinasu, everyone calls me vii on other forums... but call me whatever ya want. :3

i'm an atheist, and i guess i came here to debate about religion, i find it interesting.... so yeah. i've been an atheist ever since i was ten, and we learned about the holocaust in school and the world trade centers were destroyed. i wondered where our loving, all-powerful god was when all this was going on... and i concluded he must not exist. there's so little proof anyway, sometimes i wonder how religious people can believe what they do.....

i'm super hyper, obsessed with pie and anime, and i love using forums.... nice to meet you! :D

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi Vii, welcome to the forums! You will find a lot of interesting and intelligent people/arguments here. I hope you like it.

Peacewise

hi! i'm viinasu, everyone calls me vii on other forums... but call me whatever ya want. :3

i'm an atheist, and i guess i came here to debate about religion, i find it interesting.... so yeah. i've been an atheist ever since i was ten, and we learned about the holocaust in school and the world trade centers were destroyed. i wondered where our loving, all-powerful god was when all this was going on... and i concluded he must not exist. there's so little proof anyway, sometimes i wonder how religious people can believe what they do.....

i'm super hyper, obsessed with pie and anime, and i love using forums.... nice to meet you! :D

G'day whatever ya want. :3

How ya doing mate?

The loving and all powerful god gave us the opportunity to avoid the holocaust and world trade centers and we decided instead to do it all our way.

I'd love to here what 'little proof anyway' you have of god, I'm sure some of your fellow atheists could blow away that little into non existence without even flexing their forum muscles.

Last edited:

.lava

Veteran Member

hi :) welcome. how nice to have someone who loves anime :D share, please

Dezzie

Welcome to the forums Vii! :) You'll have an amazing time here, I assure you. I look forward to reading future post from you!

-Dezzie

Welcome! I hope you have a great time on RF!

Also, dont blame the downfalls of humanity on God.