• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I told you that my sexual problems were from unholy influence... I was right!

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
I was in bed, I wasn't looking at anything, except for maybe a blank ceiling or a pillow, neither of which are inherently turn-ons.

Mystikal_Mysty

Last night I felt like God wanted me to not masturbate. Made sense, since I was sick and the action involved probably would have made things worse.
So a demon or spirit or something in my head decided to take the form of a girl (in my mind, not physically ;)) I had a crush on in high school (for that girl was indeed the physical avatar of The Evil) and kept trying to tempt me. And boy was that one heck of a fight ;).
So eventually I told that woman (mentally) to go away and never come back, much like Sméagol did to Gollum in one part of the Lord of The Rings (you have watched/read it, yah?). And the second I drove that demon out of my head, the urge to masturbate took a nose dive. I also kindly told all my other fantasies to leave me alone for the night.
Although I'm still sick and I wasn't able to sleep much that night, I'm free of my masturbation urges.

So yah, it was unholy influence that created the urge to masturbate :D. I think I can still turn myself back on if I want to, but I haven't tried yet (I don't really care, I can live without a sex drive :D).
Masturbation is a normal human urge. I don't think there was a demon or spirit in your head,more like down below ;)

Last edited: