• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I think God is telling me things!

james blunt

I am just a normal person, I do not consider myself to be crazy in anyway. Of late I seem to have a limitless amount of wisdom.
I do not know where my thoughts come from or what compelled me to come to this forum. I do not think I am having a messiah complex either.
I can relate to all religions, I think I am talking for God and God is telling me what to say. I think God is inside me and God wants me to try and sort the world out because it is in a mess.

Gods wants to know why people are worshipping books?

God wants to know why people let the devils subjectivity of sight, cause racism and hate?
God says your devils eyes deceive you.

God said if people can agree an apple is an apple, then people can agree that I am God.

Curious George

Veteran Member
I am just a normal person, I do not consider myself to be crazy in anyway. Of late I seem to have a limitless amount of wisdom.
I do not know where my thoughts come from or what compelled me to come to this forum. I do not think I am having a messiah complex either.
I can relate to all religions, I think I am talking for God and God is telling me what to say. I think God is inside me and God wants me to try and sort the world out because it is in a mess.

God wants to know why people let the devils subjectivity of sight, cause racism and hate?

God said if people can agree an apple is an apple, then people can agree that I am God.
You believe this to be revealed knowledge or you are actually hearing a god?

james blunt

You believe this to be revealed knowledge or you are actually hearing a god?

I do not know where my thoughts come from, the knowledge revealed is of my instant thoughts, I do not think I need my ears to hear God. I am not even trying to think, the thoughts just appear.

My thoughts are telling me I have to tell religions they need to listen, they need to unite and believe in me. When I say me, that is not directed at me, it is directed at my thoughts or whatever is controlling my thoughts .

I know it sounds absurd, but if anyone has any other ideas where these thoughts are coming from, then I am all ears.

Curious George

Veteran Member
I do not know where my thoughts come from, the knowledge revealed is of my instant thoughts, I do not think I need my ears to hear God. I am not even trying to think, the thoughts just appear.

My thoughts are telling me I have to tell religions they need to listen, they need to unite and believe in me. When I say me, that is not directed at me, it is directed at my thoughts or whatever is controlling my thoughts .

I know it sounds absurd, but if anyone has any other ideas where these thoughts are coming from, then I am all ears.
From yourself

Axe Elf

Prophet
I am just a normal person, I do not consider myself to be crazy in anyway.

I had a friend--a good friend of 20+ years--who one day decided that it had been revealed to him that he was one of the two "lampstands of God" mentioned in the Book of Revelation, and that it was his duty to usher in the return of Christ through sexual union with the movie star Gabrielle Anwar. Yeah, he had good taste, and he didn't consider himself to be crazy in any way either--but he was crazy anyway. (And she has not answered any of his letters, so apparently, she didn't get the memo.)

Gabrielle_Anwar_400x400.bmp

Of late I seem to have a limitless amount of wisdom.

Care to share some of it with us? Cure for cancer? AIDS? World peace? I know it's asking a lot, but you set the bar pretty high when you characterized this wisdom as "limitless."

I think I am talking for God and God is telling me what to say. I think God is inside me and God wants me to try and sort the world out because it is in a mess.

Why does God have so many questions? Isn't the God inside your head omniscient? Isn't He in control?

Maybe see someone about giving Thorazine a whirl, and see if these voices don't clear up some.

Last edited:

JoshuaTree

Flowers are red?

I think you are ready to read the Gospel of Thomas.

james blunt

From yourself

I don't know, I never use to have thoughts of knowing. I just seem to know lots of things about things. I without any thinking know what I have to do.

God is telling me Hell is on Earth, suffering and tormented souls. God is telling me, people are falling for the devils tricks.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't know, I never use to have thoughts of knowing. I just seem to know lots of things about things. I without any thinking what I have to do.

God is telling me Hell is on Earth, suffering and tormented souls. God is telling me, people are falling for the devils tricks.
I don't think it is God you are hearing from. I think most people are blind to the obvious and you have been made to see. By God? Maybe.

Curious George

Veteran Member
No, although I have been randomly posting on you-tube videos , I have no idea why I am getting involved. It is just happening to me.
Well as your are new, I should explain that other's have come here before with very similar claims. You asked from where else the claims could be coming. I simply said your self. I did not expect you to believe me. And had you not asked, I would not have suggested it.

So far what you have said is also nothing unique: The idea that some entity is misunderstood do to a hyper focus on what is known as holy scripture. So you tell me, what am I supposed to think?

Curious George

Veteran Member
I don't know, I never use to have thoughts of knowing. I just seem to know lots of things about things. I without any thinking know what I have to do.

Again, nothing unique. It sounds like conviction. That is all. Lots of people have conviction.

james blunt

I had a friend--a good friend of 20+ years, who one day decided that it had been revealed to him that he was one of the two "lampstands of God" mentioned in the Book of Revelation, and that it was his duty to usher in the return of Christ through sexual union with the movie star Gabrielle Anwar. Yeah, he had good taste, and he didn't consider himself to be crazy in any way either--but he was crazy anyway. (And she has not answered any of his letters, so apparently, she didn't get the memo.)

Gabrielle_Anwar_400x400.bmp

Care to share some of it with us? Cure for cancer? AIDS? World peace? I know it's asking a lot, but you set the bar pretty high when you characterized this wisdom as "limitless."

Why does God have so many questions? Isn't the God inside your head omniscient? Isn't He in control?

Maybe see someone about giving Thorazine a whirl, and see if these voices don't clear up some.

I think my mission is for world piece . I have to unite the religions for world piece. God told me all about racism , God told me that we are all black, only our eyes deceive us.

God says shut your eyes and what colour is the next man?

God says turn the light off and realise a white man is only a wave-length of light , the white man is black when there is no light.

james blunt

Well as your are new, I should explain that other's have come here before with very similar claims. You asked from where else the claims could be coming. I simply said your self. I did not expect you to believe me. And had you not asked, I would not have suggested it.

So far what you have said is also nothing unique: The idea that some entity is misunderstood do to a hyper focus on what is known as holy scripture. So you tell me, what am I supposed to think?
You suppose to believe I am and you are, that is the message that keeps repeating in my mind. You had not suppose to be worshipping books, these are the words of man and subjective.

This is the message I got of my thought.

james blunt

I don't think it is God you are hearing from. I think most people are blind to the obvious and you have been made to see. By God? Maybe.
I don't know, only God would know some of the answers I know, I should not know but I know. Only God could tell the truth like me, I am worried for real. It is a bit weird.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You suppose to believe I am and you are, that is the message that keeps repeating in my mind. You had not suppose to be worshipping books, these are the words of man and subjective.

This is the message I got of my thought.
They do not realize that they are worshipping books. Can you get them to see it? I think that if they could see that they worship something other than God, they might stop.

Also, if you are to be taken seriously about World Peace, please spell it right. You can actually use the edit feature below your post that you have already shared.

Axe Elf

Prophet
I think my mission is for world piece . I have to unite the religions for world piece.

You might want to ask God how to spell "peace."

Oh, and good luck on that "uniting the religions" thing--especially when God was the One Who separated them in the first place. Remember when everyone was on the same page and they tried to build a tower to heaven? How did THAT work out?

God told me all about racism , God told me that we are all black, only our eyes deceive us.

God says shut your eyes and what colour is the next man?

God says turn the light off and realise a white man is only a wave-length of light , the white man is black when there is no light.

I really can't imagine God being so naive that He doesn't understand what causes skin color.

We're not "all black" and we're not "all white"; we are all humans, with differing amounts of melatonin in our skin.

By the way, when there is no light, there is NO color--black OR white (there is only darkness)--but there is still the same amount of melatonin present. And "white" is not a (one) wave-length of light; white is the presence of ALL wavelengths of visible light.

So if your "proof" that this is really God is because only God would know the things He is revealing to you, then it seems like God is a third grader with Downs syndrome--and you're making yourself look foolish.