• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I think God is telling me things!

james blunt

I wonder who listens to God, those who can hear from either side of the fence of life. I wonder if God could help remove the fence so people are equal. How could God judge who was good and bad if Joseph had made the fence and not God.
What if God decided to judge, would God be in doubt?
What if God has bananas , either side of the fence is apples and pears, whom does God give the bananas too?
What if one side of the fence had apples and pears where the other side had only apples? but what if the side with the apples, grew some huge bananas on their side of the fence. Would the other side then trade some pears for bananas ?

james blunt

That's some strange fence you have,
I guess `God` loves bananas !
Well I am a painter, I like to paint fences , I like vibrant colours, always painting a fence black is dull and boring. I like to paint different colours to see what looks best. The interesting thing about bananas, is they are curved but still have a straight line. I think that is what makes bananas an easy sell.

james blunt

Dear God the wise
Give me strength over my fears
Let thy strength guide me to enlightenment
Let thy reassurance hug me in thy arms
Give me strength in seeing the real world
For I am just the humble messenger
I fear you not
But I fear man
Amen.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh, brother, @Sustainer. Do you know what God thinks about drinking?

Please tell God some things about me first.

My husband of 32 years surprised me with, "we're getting a divorce".
Oh! Then he said it was me who said it. (I hate that! Is that OK?)
My daughter has nothing for a life of her own and she is pregnant and the baby's father has nothing to live on too and they are with me now. (God knows that is a good thing).
Most people misunderstand me and blame me for misunderstanding me. I suppose sometimes it is my fault. (God knows).
I am old. (Maybe you might ask God if alcohol was designed for old people. It is what I think. You might ask God if I am right).
Sometimes I post something that I suspect deserves recognition, but I get none. All the time none.
There might be more, but I I am serious and I want to know. I want to know something.

Last edited: