• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I`m God

Renji

I represent God & therefore I`m God`s representation. If I`m God`s representative then I must be considered God himself.

The prophets in the OT also represented God to the people of Israel. Using your point, then I should also consider them as gods, isn't it? But if I do, that could mean idolatry.

Also, we are all "created" in the image and likeness of God, making us his "representatives" among his creations. Using again your argument, that would mean that we are all gods... But in the OT, it is stated that there's only one, true God...

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
In fact, I can easily ejaculate the millions of sperm cells held up in planet Prostata.
Uh.. what??

You did not know that everything revolves around sex. That I want all uncircumcised religious males circumcised simply because the smegma is a carcinogen that can cause cervical cancer in women who they have sex with.

<<snip>> What`s the use in debating with Biblical scholar who is not even circumcised?

What on earth am I reading...??
:run:

AmbiguousGuy

You did not know that everything revolves around sex. That I want all uncircumcised religious males circumcised simply because the smegma is a carcinogen that can cause cervical cancer in women who they have sex with.

You've said that you "can manipulate the living entities residing in the different planetary systems located in this universe."

So why don't you just manipulate all the Earth's males into circumcizing themselves?

krsnaraja

You've said that you "can manipulate the living entities residing in the different planetary systems located in this universe."

So why don't you just manipulate all the Earth's males into circumcizing themselves?

BECAUSE I`m God I declare therefore that circumcision is no longer necessary if there`s evidence smegma is a carcinogen. All uncircumcised males should sincerely chant Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare. This will prevent & cure the word CANCER or KANSR.

AmbiguousGuy

BECAUSE I`m God I declare therefore that circumcision is no longer necessary if there`s evidence smegma is a carcinogen. All uncircumcised males should sincerely chant Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare. This will prevent & cure the word CANCER or KANSR.

OK. I hope that works for you.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I always felt I `m God myself, all-powerful, all-knowing, full of knowledge, so & so forth. When I was a child, watching red ants running around scares me because of their bite. Like the doctor who tells the child lying on the table for circumcision, " Don`t worry kid. The injection wont hurt. The pain is like being bitten by a red ant." I`m not afraid of red ants anymore. I had my revenge. Any red ant who crosses my path is immediately torched.

One wrathful God you must be. :)

You actually made me think of something by stating that line.:D

I had a quick Bible-thumping session with the young pastor. I got on my knees and begged for forgiveness; he laid his hands on me and I received the Spirit, and he anointed me with his holy oil...

I spoke in tongues that day... :rolleyes: and he just made me want to call on God; he made me feel so good...

"I know that my Redeemer lives..." :flirt:

Last edited: