• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I love anime

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
I like the style of Hellsing and Drifters, myself.

tumblr_static_1p8qlttnoc1wkc4ks00gks8o_640_v2.jpg

51Ev8ZIbHRL.jpg

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Welcome aboard :D

I love anime too. DBZ was cool. I also prefer extra serious anime with good art style like Berserk (the first TV), Basilisk and Drifters. I just love their desperate dark hateful etc. atmosphere :p

Laika

Premium Member
I love to watch anime. My favorite is Dragonball Z.

Hey TM, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.:)

I think your avatar is Shadow. I haven't played the games but I still like the character. Its hard not to. Maybe this track will help you feel at home or else just make for a suitably epic entrance. :D

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
One Piece was my favourite show for 6 years. Good times i tell ya, just good times :)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Hi, I watch a lot of anime as well. My favourite series so far has been Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood is the better version but I enjoyed both).

But overall, can't beat Ghibli goodness like Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away.

tumblr_muhj576jvb1rey868o1_500.gif

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm a big fan of FLCL.

Karin and
Ayatsuri Sakon.

As well as the popular Bleach, Trigun, Cowboy BeBop, and Samauri Champloo series.