• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I just realized, i dont understand this world

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Faith was my first girlfriend.
Her Dad set me free.......... kicked me out.

:p
Lol
upload_2020-10-18_0-34-42.png

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Yes unfortunately for me i have a bit to many scars to carry mentally and physically but its a part of this crazy life i guess :confused: i dont understand life anyway

Life can be very cruel to a lot of people and if you scratch the surface I think you’ll find that many have put ‘make up’ over their scars to pretend that what caused them, didn’t hurt them. But you can only kid yourself for so long.....some wounds never heal.

To understand life, I believe that you need to go back to the beginning and ask why we are here? We all need to know our purpose in life, because without purpose, life is an aimless stumbling from one bad decision to another....one fruitless relationship to another, one disaster to another....without ever knowing how good life could be. We have a vague idea, but it seems to be in the realms of fantasy and yet it is lurking in the background for all of us.....our own vision of paradise.

For me, my journey began at Genesis1:1 and it was completed as soon as I understood what happened after that.....and all the way through to Revelation. Once you have the big picture, everything else just falls into place.

God had a purpose in putting us here.....out of all the creatures, humans were distinctly different to all other sentient beings who shared this earth with us....we alone reflected God’s own qualities and personality....he put us here to be caretakers of his Earth and all its inhabitants.....it’s why we are naturally drawn to all the places of beauty and why we love the animal kingdom and delight to observe them. Can we see ourselves in that role? I sure can....so what happened to spoil that picture?

According to the Bible, a spirit being, who was totally carried away by his own magnificence, began to envy the worship that humans were giving to God.....and wanted it for himself. He lied to the first humans and deceived them into disobedience, thus separating them from God and drawing them into his own world of selfishness and evil.

This rebellion was about God’s Sovereignty....his right to set limits on human freedom.......so it had to be dealt with in such a way so that it could never happen again. If God had simply wiped out the rebels without addressing the issues raised by this liar, there would be nothing to stop another would-be rebel from stepping into his place......so the only way to settle the issue of sovereignty once and for all, was to give rulership of this world over to the one that the humans had chosen to obey. They would be permitted to try every conceivable form of self-governance, but in the end, finding that they all failed every time.

When we reach that point where humans have nowhere else to go....that is when God steps in and wrenches rulership from those evil hands and replaces all that failure with a rulership that actually works....the one humans threw away in the beginning.....the one we never got a chance to try. Rulership by God.

That means that this life is a trial for every one of us. Do we support God’s side of this issue or do we support the one who is pulling all the strings behind inept human rulership? Aren’t the people rebelling in all nations against the constant failures, lies and corruption that human governments are dishing out year after year, with no one actually doing any good to anyone but themselves?.....who makes them accountable?

God will, and the future of obedient mankind is assured......what we lost in the garden of Eden, will be returned to us, and no one will ever take it from us again.

This is not the real life....it is a failed counterfeit initiated by a ‘wannbe god’ whose failure will guarantee his eternal elimination from existence, along with all who follow his example.

The real life is yet to come......and it will be everlasting.

That is how I understand the world and it’s future.....what does Islam teach you about these things?

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
That seems like a situation that an OB would offer :D

Regards Tony

It's the truth.
I wasn't good enough for her, or so her Dad thought.
My Dad was so in awe of that social bully giant that he ordered me to follow instructions, he was worried about his position in that close community.

Her Dad pushed a rich Canadian in front of her. The marriage lasted only months and she left him, came back to England, told the World what a pathetic creature she had been married to. Never married again nor had children.

I wonder if Faith's Dad got what he wanted? Faith's Dad dominated his wife so strongly (passive bullying?) that she turned to alcohol........... All domination and bullying.

All so sad.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's the truth.
I wasn't good enough for her, or so her Dad thought.
My Dad was so in awe of that social bully giant that he ordered me to follow instructions, he was worried about his position in that close community.

Her Dad pushed a rich Canadian in front of her. The marriage lasted only months and she left him, came back to England, told the World what a pathetic creature she had been married to. Never married again nor had children.

I wonder if Faith's Dad got what he wanted? Faith's Dad dominated his wife so strongly (passive bullying?) that she turned to alcohol........... All domination and bullying.

All so sad.

Indeed, it is a sad story.

Regards Tony

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Millions of people are all uniquely themselves. I imagine being an empath feels like being stomped on by a herd of wild elephants. I try to be neutral before I care about people. I was empathic but that was gutted from me the moment I got out in the real world.

So the world is a crazy place and I don't think people can understand it all too well. So I really don't understand things beyond my environment.