• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have deep hatred for Homosexuality & Lesbianism

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaguelyhumanoid

Actually between your toes are the dirtiest, germinate, and nastiest part of the human body. Forget the anus, in between your toes are hot-spots for bacterial reproduction and growth. And there is also the vagina, which too is an ideal place for bacteria to reproduce and grow. And if anal intercourse is so unnatural and bad, then how is it possible for people to derive sexual pleasure from it, even to the point of orgasm?

The human mouth also contains more germs than the human anus. "Homosexual" and "anal sex haver" aren't synonyms either. If you wanted to go off that logic, gay guys are fine if they stick to hand and mouth stuff, straight people who do butt stuff are horrible sinners and lesbians are morally superior (since they have the lowest STD risk). Now that would be a consistent (albeit kinda stupid) sexual ethic.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm in nursing; what we're taught is that the hands and mouth are actually both dirtier than either anus or feet.
They've not seen my feet, lol!
THEREFORE, anyone who French kisses should be instantly exterminated, and those who hold hands in public should have their limbs amputated as righteous punishment.
But it's so much fun to stick your slobbery tongue into someone's slobbery mouth.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Aka LGTB

So currently iam watching good show. There is some of LGTB Propaganda inside the tvshow.

Btw this hatred doesnt mean i will go outside and beat gays lol. Chill!

Am i the only one who has this deeprooted hatred? Or there are also others?

There are many others.

And I am very sorry that there are any people who are troubled by LGBT at all, although I suppose I have to some extent been one back in the day.

As I remember it, it used to be that I had rigid expectations about the role of each person in society, and LGBT behavior felt so much like bothersome rebellion about how things should be.

There is no single reason why I changed my mind, but it is fair to say that it involved a realization that people can't fit those rigid expectations of mine very well at all. It is not even mainy a sexuality matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.