• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Have A Dilemma!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Good point, but I don't think it will work, though I have read that even only five minutes of vigorous exercise before eating will cause appetite suppression.
Oh. Well, you can always reward yourself later, after the appetite suppression has gone away...just sayin'

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Good point, but I don't think it will work, though I have read that even only five minutes of vigorous exercise before eating will cause appetite suppression.

That merely means that the one lone brownie left in the pan will be just enough. As a result there would be no need to repeat endlessly, like a never ending shampoo when one misinterprets "lather rinse repeat".

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That merely means that the one lone brownie left in the pan will be just enough. As a result there would be no need to repeat endlessly, like a never ending shampoo when one misinterprets "lather rinse repeat".
There are only two present in my home. There will be a pan of brownies. A whole one.

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
Oh do emphasize some self-control when it comes to matters of your health. Leave it til you're better, or ask someone in the house to save some for you. Is this not reasonable?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Depends on what you're doing exactly. Five minutes may not be enough, but you can stimulate your appetite with exercise.