• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I even get my own thread?

Good evening all,

Where should I start? I will attempt and compartmentalize my goal and hopefully the community will help me move forward.

Ultimately : A life of holiness, peace, and and good hearty service to my fellow-man.
" Love the LORD your God with all of your heart, mind and strength. And love your neighbor as yourself. "

The difficulty with such questions is apparent to any. But solutions are often found within the constraints of a seeming contradiction : approached with holy awe: who can search that which is infinitely deep; and simultaneously with irreverent boldess : who dares to search out such a thing!

Lord, give me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change: the courage to change the things I can : and the wisdom to know the difference. I find myself so much desiring peace that often I would sacrifice truth, atleast withregard to my understanding of it. That being said, I hope this community will help me understand the trinity: of dogma, of philosophy, and of science. Prayerfully, such sophistry will not lead me into darkness!

Andrew Mitchell Kornrumpf.
Bless you.
" Take heed that you do not do your alms to be seen by men, for what reward have you from the Father? "

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

And to brighten your morning, have some....
dietcokewithbacon_custom-1049e7370fb5f53e1a64499d969fa48626b6a324-s6-c30.jpg

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Welcome, T-T-S! Yes, you do get your very own thread! It's our gift to you. Use it wisely and feel free to share any of the other threads you see here. I hope you enjoy them. Just watch out for the guy, Revolingest! Him and his bacon! :facepalm:

Welcome, T-T-S! Yes, you do get your very own thread! It's our gift to you. Use it wisely and feel free to share any of the other threads you see here. I hope you enjoy them. Just watch out for the guy, Revolingest! Him and his bacon! :facepalm:

Yes, it was quite revolting! Those and his anagrams, though I have yet to see where it's at. :/

Bishnu Aryal

The accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth and service is the coin of the spirit.

myyours

Good evening all,

Where should I start? I will attempt and compartmentalize my goal and hopefully the community will help me move forward.

Ultimately : A life of holiness, peace, and and good hearty service to my fellow-man.
" Love the LORD your God with all of your heart, mind and strength. And love your neighbor as yourself. "

The difficulty with such questions is apparent to any. But solutions are often found within the constraints of a seeming contradiction : approached with holy awe: who can search that which is infinitely deep; and simultaneously with irreverent boldess : who dares to search out such a thing!

Lord, give me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change: the courage to change the things I can : and the wisdom to know the difference. I find myself so much desiring peace that often I would sacrifice truth, atleast withregard to my understanding of it. That being said, I hope this community will help me understand the trinity: of dogma, of philosophy, and of science. Prayerfully, such sophistry will not lead me into darkness!

Andrew Mitchell Kornrumpf.
Bless you.
" Take heed that you do not do your alms to be seen by men, for what reward have you from the Father? "

Peace be upon you,
May God honors you dear Andrew