• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I don't support feminist movements

Tambourine

There is an entire world's of difference between that and requesting a link.
And you think these two issues are related.

None of you have supported your claims with evidence or even links, but I'm obligated to provide you with extensive research that you can proceed to ignore going forward. That is not a game I'm prepared to play. If you want somebody you can tell to fetch a link for you, go get yourself an intern.

You are free to choose to believe my claims, or you can dismiss them at your leisure.
I'm not the boss of you there.

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
More or less correct, yes. Though I do seem to be transitioning a little faster than most. When a person gets on Hormone Replacement Therapy, hormone blood tests are often conducted to determine dosages, and they also want to test other things too. But my tests revealed that I have low Testosterone, the male hormone, by default, and high Estrogen, the female hormone, by default. So they ended up altering a bit the regimen they planned to give me. And since a part of transitioning for a trans female is using the medicine to get your Testosterone low and Estrogen higher... well it's like I was already halfway there. So, in any case and probably because of that, I'm transitioning faster, developing feminine features faster, than most who take this path.
Your naturally low testosterone and natural estrogen do seem to link to your feelings about everything.
When do you think you will complete the transition?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
When do you think you will complete the transition?

For this we'd probably have to go by things like looking at other people's before and after footage on the internet, the internet calls these "trans timelines". And how to interpret that data depends partially on the ideas of the person viewing the data. But to answer based on my opinion...

I think a lot of changes will take effect within 6 months at this rate, before we deduct that I'm already 1 month in, with small changes like extra rounding of the hips and more of that feminine "glow" increasing and taking place clear into 2 years.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For this we'd probably have to go by things like looking at other people's before and after footage on the internet, the internet calls these "trans timelines". And how to interpret that data depends partially on the ideas of the person viewing the data. But to answer based on my opinion...

I think a lot of changes will take effect within 6 months at this rate, before we deduct that I'm already 1 month in, with small changes like extra rounding of the hips and more of that feminine "glow" increasing and taking place clear into 2 years.
Every young woman needs the right perfume.
1a2ac2d9f1048f3b612ba6902e7b7d50.jpg

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

I hope everything goes well for you.
It looks as if you are progressing very effectively.

Do you have any wishes or hopes about a partner or anything like that?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Do you have any wishes or hopes about a partner or anything like that?

I'm somewhere between bicurious and actual bi but preferring women. I'm a little scared of men sometimes. Not the men on here. More the men you find on dating sites.

My ideal mate would be a nice girly girl to go shopping with.

If I never find her, I'll be a little sad, but I might entertain the idea of joining a couple as a third wheel if I saw stability in their relationship.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I'm somewhere between bicurious and actual bi but preferring women. I'm a little scared of men sometimes. Not the men on here. More the men you find on dating sites.

My ideal mate would be a nice girly girl to go shopping with.

If I never find her, I'll be a little sad, but I might entertain the idea of joining a couple as a third wheel if I saw stability in their relationship.
Cool.
A neighbour who was originally male but dressed as a woman and later developed female characteristics initially had thought that she wanted a male partner, but then discovered that she was lesbian. She met a really nice woman locally and that was that, they were together for the distance.
It can go any way it goes. :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You are free to choose to believe my claims, or you can dismiss them at your leisure.
I'm not the boss of you there.
You really can't prove a negative, or provide evidence of it. I said to my knowledge. I don't know everything. I really don't know much more about MeToo than what they are about. I don't really recall anything about male victims of rape. That doesn't mean I'm going to be dismissive of claims. But they way you keep going on like this, if you continue to fail to provide evidence I have reason to assume I am correct. You are making a claim they did, provide evidence. Because I do strive to not believe claims but believe evidence and the conclusions the evidence supports.

Tambourine

You really can't prove a negative, or provide evidence of it. I said to my knowledge. I don't know everything. I really don't know much more about MeToo than what they are about. I don't really recall anything about male victims of rape. That doesn't mean I'm going to be dismissive of claims. But they way you keep going on like this, if you continue to fail to provide evidence I have reason to assume I am correct. You are making a claim they did, provide evidence. Because I do strive to not believe claims but believe evidence and the conclusions the evidence supports.
What exactly do you think I'm supposed to provide here? A link to... what, exactly?
What am I supposed to prove here?

And what, pray tell, would be the evidential standard required for my position to live up to the unsupported opinions your guys pulled out of your behinds in this thread - based, by your own admission, mainly on ignorance?

Somebody else's opinion? A single incident that is easily dismissed as anecdotical evidence? A comprehensive study that likely does not exist?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
What exactly do you think I'm supposed to provide here? A link to... what, exactly?

And what, pray tell, would be the evidential standard required for my position to live up to the unsupported opinions your guys pulled out of your behinds in this thread - based, by your own admission, mainly on ignorance?

Somebody else's opinion? A single incident that is easily dismissed as anecdotical evidence? A comprehensive study that likely does not exist?

Here's how I see it:

In a debate, positive arguments, even if they involve personal wisdom, are often looked upon well.

Now ShadowWolf appeared to be making a negative side statement, but she's also appeared to share some of her wisdom or I think how she saw the world in this thread. So I'd say she has been part of the positive argument side too, maybe.

But the posts you're making. They can often be summed up as saying "I don't believe. You people should try to be more woke." even if that's not what you're aiming for, and even if I don't think either that it's what you're aiming for.

I have yet to really see you share many of your own stories. But if you do make an "I don't believe" argument, if I understand correctly your stances.... the very best ones are ones which link to a nice academic article. Such a post is just as if not more contributing to the thread as someone posting something long based on their personal wisdom.

You're also talking to @Shadow Wolf - whom I see as having a slightly higher standard of proof if you wish to convince her of something than most. The way I see it. She's actually pretty smart so the idea that she would not have thought a lot of things through, if you go for that.... well it's not an argument I'd actually support.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

I don't play these games.
You fail still to support your claim, thus I have no choice but to reject it.