• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I can't stand 9/11 conspiracy debunkers

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I can see how it's possible. If I went into a public building and saw a maintenance crew working on something, I probably wouldn't think anything of it. Most people would just see a work crew and not give it a second thought. It's just a matter of bribing the rent-a-cops.

It takes a lot of explosives to take a building down. A lot. Bribing the rent a cops would not be enough.

Second no one heard the explosions necessary to take down the buildings in a controlled demolition. Loud noises, yes, but nothing close to being loud enough to be demolition charges.

And "nanothermite" would have "nano" results. All that nano does is burn faster, it does not increase energy output. And it would take a lot of energy to cut through steel the way that conspiracy theorists have proposed.

dfnj

Unattributed quotes are worthless in a debate, as are quotes that come from conspiracy theorists. Do you have anything that supports your claims? The NIST report does explain the "free fall" of the shell of the building. You should read it some day.

I did ready it. It is a possible way for the building to collapse. They assume structural pieces of the buildings are missing. The model makes all kinds of assumptions. The fall time is too slow. Their model requires the top of the build to crumple inward in a certain way. Their model requires the roof to collapse into a v-shape. The animation I saw of their model does not look like the actual video evidence.

Despite many people asking NIST to release their model so the assumptions and data going into it could be analyze, NIST refused to do so with some lame excuse.

I don't understand why people are so hell bent on the terrorist attacking us only with airplanes on 9/11. The terrorists could have certainly rigged the buildings for demolition to achieve maximum effect of the operation. If what brought the buildings down was controlled demolition then more investigation is needed. The evidence best fits the controlled demolition hypothesis based on how the buildings collapse. Plus there is a published paper in a scientific journal show chemical evidence for demolition:

https://benthamopen.com/ABSTRACT/TOCPJ-2-7

Again, I don't understand why people are so married to the official conspiracy theory. To me the official conspiracy theory doesn't represent what happened on 9/11.

dfnj

Second no one heard the explosions necessary to take down the buildings in a controlled demolition. Loud noises, yes, but nothing close to being loud enough to be demolition charges.

There are lots of people who claim to hear explosions going off. Some claim to hear explosions going off in sequence. What you really mean to say is "Second, I know of no one who heard explosions". You are just ignoring evidence because you have extreme prejudice for the official conspiracy theory.

dfnj

And "nanothermite" would have "nano" results. All that nano does is burn faster, it does not increase energy output. And it would take a lot of energy to cut through steel the way that conspiracy theorists have proposed.

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

Abstract:

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 ˚C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

Abstract:

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 ˚C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

That has already been dealt with. That is not from a well respected professional peer reviewed journal.

Plus why has no one repeated those findings? That alone refutes it.

dfnj

That has already been dealt with. That is not from a well respected professional peer reviewed journal.

Plus why has no one repeated those findings? That alone refutes it.

Dealt with? I didn't know there was a specific purpose to your efforts.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can see how it's possible. If I went into a public building and saw a maintenance crew working on something, I probably wouldn't think anything of it. Most people would just see a work crew and not give it a second thought. It's just a matter of bribing the rent-a-cops.
I can see that you're not a property manager.
To rig for demolition would far far more than "working on something".
Tenants complain to high heaven at even minor maintenance.
And this is in NYC, the galactic center of loud complaining.
(Among landlords here, it's called "area code 212 syndrome".)

dfnj

It's worth considering.

You even posted videos as proof.

These are "the Jews".

There were a lot of people running the Pentagon on 9/11 with dual citizenship. I think that's not a good idea to have people with dual citizenship in high public offices of power.

This video is really interesting and shows experiment of evidence showing NIST is wrong:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There were a lot of people running the Pentagon on 9/11 with dual citizenship. I think that's not a good idea to have people with dual citizenship in high public offices of power.

This video is really interesting and shows experiment of evidence showing NIST is wrong:

Without watching the video, I notice that this little experiment
on smaller members lacks all the wiring for controlled demolition.

dfnj

Without watching the video, I notice that this little experiment
on smaller members lacks all the wiring for controlled demolition.

In the video says NIST claims Thermate cannot cut through steel girders. The author then shows in the video his own home made Thermate cutting threw steel girders matching the real ones used in the buildings. It's pretty impressive experiments. And he also shows how Thermate can cut vertically, horizontally, and it does not take mass quantities to do so.

dfnj

Because this landlord knows that placing demolition
charges would've been extremely noticeable. It'd
be impossible to hide the massive network of charges.
And yet, tenants, maintenance & management took
no notice.

This video shows the tenants in the buildings who had the means and the motive to place demolition charges. And many other almost impossible to believe coincidences.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I can see that you're not a property manager.
To rig for demolition would far far more than "working on something".
Tenants complain to high heaven at even minor maintenance.
And this is in NYC, the galactic center of loud complaining.
(Among landlords here, it's called "area code 212 syndrome".)

You've never gone into a building where they're remodeling or doing some work? They might have a sign that says "Pardon our dust while we improve the facilities" or something like that. You've never seen that before? Is it typical for people to call the police or have a big investigation over a work crew?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In the video says NIST claims Thermate cannot cut through steel girders. The author then shows in the video his own home made Thermate cutting threw steel girders matching the real ones used in the buildings. It's pretty impressive experiments. And he also shows how Thermate can cut vertically, horizontally, and it does not take mass quantities to do so.
The problem:
Get the thermite installed.
Install the wiring & control system.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You've never gone into a building where they're remodeling or doing some work?
Hah!
I've managed many such projects.
Spent much time in them.
They might have a sign that says "Pardon our dust while we improve the facilities" or something like that. You've never seen that before? Is it typical for people to call the police or have a big investigation over a work crew?
Commercial tenants are more knowledgeable than the average person.
They watch. They challenge, & get involved.
The WTC would have thousands of such tenants.
None noticed?
Preposterous.
You disagree?
Consider building management & maintenance staff.
They're more watchful.....they initiate, monitor, & pay for the work.
Either none noticed work they didn't contract for was in progress
(even more preposterous), or they were in on the conspiracy.
It's just too unfathomably unlikely to be possible.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Hah!
Spent much time in them.

None noticed?
Preposterous.
You disagree?
That only means you need more people in the conspiracy. And then more people to keep those people quit. Then people to keep the people keeping people quiet quiet. That's it!!! You are part of the conspiracy. Oh wait. So am I!!!!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hah!
Spent much time in them.

None noticed?
Preposterous.
You disagree?

It's been a while, but when I visited the WTC, I remember it being pretty open. It wasn't like some top secret government installation. Thousands of people going in and out every day. How difficult would it be for a small group to slip their way in?

True, if they had to spend any length of time there, they might be noticed, but if all they had to do was plant a few bombs on a single floor, how much time would that take? If anyone asks questions, they could just bluff their way through. ("Oh, we have authorization to work here from Mr. Revoltingest." Once they hear that, then they'd say "Oh well, if Mr. Revoltingest says it's okay, then okay.")

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It's been a while, but when I visited the WTC, I remember it being pretty open. It wasn't like some top secret government installation. Thousands of people going in and out every day. How difficult would it be for a small group to slip their way in?

True, if they had to spend any length of time there, they might be noticed, but if all they had to do was plant a few bombs on a single floor, how much time would that take? If anyone asks questions, they could just bluff their way through. ("Oh, we have authorization to work here from Mr. Revoltingest." Once they hear that, then they'd say "Oh well, if Mr. Revoltingest says it's okay, then okay.")
A "few bombs" just would not do it. One group that is conspicuously absent from the troopers tend to be experts in explosive building demolition. But then that is because they are part of the conspiracy.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A "few bombs" just would not do it. One group that is conspicuously absent from the troopers tend to be experts in explosive building demolition. But then that is because they are part of the conspiracy.

I was just addressing a single aspect, at least as the possibility of a group slipping inside to plant explosives without detection. I'll admit I'm not an expert in blowing up buildings, but I'm aware that there have been numerous times when terrorists have successfully planted bombs inside buildings or other locations without being detected.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I was just addressing a single aspect, at least as the possibility of a group slipping inside to plant explosives without detection. I'll admit I'm not an expert in blowing up buildings, but I'm aware that there have been numerous times when terrorists have successfully planted bombs inside buildings or other locations without being detected.

That is possible, but it is not what took the building down. In fact I believe it was done in the 90's.

Yep, 1993:

1993 World Trade Center bombing - Wikipedia