• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I believe Satan has brain washed most Christians/people.

Johnlove

Oh I agree that the majority of Christian groups are not teaching what the Jewish Jesus taught. However, that doesn't mean they don't love their Jesus. It just means they are confused by writings written after his death.

But none of us, - including you, - read and understand all that is written in the Bible.

Most Christians just skim over, or ignore, the parts they don't like. Such as the fact that it (and archaeology) shows the Hebrew, Jesus' followers, and early Christians, used magic, which is supposedly forbidden.

Which is why I asked you -

Did you know that Jesus says it is OK for non followers to use his name in their magic rituals?

Mar 9:38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out demons using thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

Mar 9:39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is none which shall do power/use a force, using my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

Jesus himself told us who it is that loves him, and who it is that he and the Father in Heaven loves. So you’re thinking of who it is that loves him does not carry much weight.

(John 14:21) “Anybody who receives my commandments and keeps them will be one who loves me; and anybody who loves me will be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and show myself to him.”

(John 14: 23) “Anyone who loves me will keep my word and my Father will love him, and we shall come to him and make a home in him.”

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Jesus himself told us who it is that loves him, and who it is that he and the Father in Heaven loves. So you’re thinking of who it is that loves him does not carry much weight.

(John 14:21) “Anybody who receives my commandments and keeps them will be one who loves me; and anybody who loves me will be loved by My Father, and I shall love him and show myself to him.”

(John 14: 23) “Anyone who loves me will keep my word and my Father will love him, and we shall come to him and make a home in him.”
John 13:34-35 1 John 4:7 Mark 12:31 Luke 6:35

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

First - Jesus didn't write that!

His commandments would be the Jewish ones, since he tells us he didn't come to change them. Yet Most Christians don't follow Hebrew Laws, but instead things written long after Jesus' death.

So I have to assume most Christians don't actually know who loves him.

Johnlove

His commandments would be the Jewish ones, since he tells us he didn't come to change them. Yet Most Christians don't follow Hebrew Laws, but instead things written long after Jesus' death.

I am not going to answer you unless you post the scripture and say what you believe it is saying.

Johnlove

You can’t see that the only way you will ever, in this world come to the truth, is to let God bring you to the truth. By the way you will soon see just how wrong your thinking is.

The Christian Bible is God’s written Word, and the Holy Spirit made sure what Jesus said was written just the way he said it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am not going to answer you unless you post the scripture and say what you believe it is saying.
If you hover the mouse over it it will appear. Does it not appear?

Scripture also says that you cannot be loving God while hating a fellow believer. HOW do you love your fellows?

Johnlove

If you hover the mouse over it it will appear. Does it not appear?

Scripture also says that you cannot be loving God while hating a fellow believer. HOW do you love your fellows?
Love is a gift from God. God first gives one the grace to live his Commandments, and in living God’s Commandments one is loving his neighbor. The Holy Spirit/Jesus will always make sure that his Children will do as they are told. Everything that is done by me is led by God.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

Please don't stack posts together - as it makes it harder to understand whom you are replying to.

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

So which did he fulfill? He tells us. He says he is the awaited Hebrew Messiah.

Obviously, being such, does not in any way change the Hebrew Laws.

Last edited:

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
You can’t see that the only way you will ever, in this world come to the truth, is to let God bring you to the truth. By the way you will soon see just how wrong your thinking is.

The Christian Bible is God’s written Word, and the Holy Spirit made sure what Jesus said was written just the way he said it.

It is a fact - that Jesus didn't write any of the text attributed to him.

There is no way to know what he actually taught.

Thus you - believe - it to be correct, - but you do not actually know, or have any proof.

Forgemaster

Heretic
They are all correct, Jesus didn't write anything, we don't really know what he said. Also you must first believe in your god to believe he wrote it. Otherwise it's just a book written by some guys with an impressive imagination

Johnlove

It is a fact - that Jesus didn't write any of the text attributed to him.

There is no way to know what he actually taught.

Thus you - believe - it to be correct, - but you do not actually know, or have any proof.

Yes I have met Jesus, and know his voice very well. Jesus personally told me that the Bible is God’s written. He has also told me he is God. Jesus has sat next to me and had me open the bible to teach me that a Christian does not sin.

I have walked in a number of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Jesus healed my daughter who was born blind. He has had me pray for someone who was dead and he came back alive.

Do I have proof? I don’t need any proof. The only way to prove that Jesus is God is to come to know him. The only way one can come to know God is to have God teach him or her.

(1 Corinthians 2:10-16) “These are the very things that God has revealed to us through the Spirit, for the Spirit reaches the depts. Of everything, even the depths of God. After all, the depths of a man can only be known by his own spirit, not by any other man, and in the same way the depths of God can only be known by the Spirit of God. Now instead of the spirit of the world, we have received the Spirit that comes from God, to teach us to understand the gifts that he has given us. Therefore we teach, not in the way in which philosophy is taught, but in the way that the Spirit teaches us: we teach spiritual things spiritually. A spiritual man, on the other hand, is able to judge the value of everything and his own value in not to be judged by other men. As scripture says;’ who can know the mind of the Lord, so who can teach him?’ But we are those who have the mind of Christ.”

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Yes I have met Jesus, and know his voice very well. Jesus personally told me that the Bible is God’s written. He has also told me he is God. Jesus has sat next to me and had me open the bible to teach me that a Christian does not sin.

I have walked in a number of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Jesus healed my daughter who was born blind. He has had me pray for someone who was dead and he came back alive.

Do I have proof? I don’t need any proof. The only way to prove that Jesus is God is to come to know him. The only way one can come to know God is to have God teach him or her.

(1 Corinthians 2:10-16) “These are the very things that God has revealed to us through the Spirit, for the Spirit reaches the depts. Of everything, even the depths of God. After all, the depths of a man can only be known by his own spirit, not by any other man, and in the same way the depths of God can only be known by the Spirit of God. Now instead of the spirit of the world, we have received the Spirit that comes from God, to teach us to understand the gifts that he has given us. Therefore we teach, not in the way in which philosophy is taught, but in the way that the Spirit teaches us: we teach spiritual things spiritually. A spiritual man, on the other hand, is able to judge the value of everything and his own value in not to be judged by other men. As scripture says;’ who can know the mind of the Lord, so who can teach him?’ But we are those who have the mind of Christ.”

Again - this is your reality-claim-belief. It means nothing to us - and is NOT in any way proof.

Johnlove

Again - this is your reality-claim-belief. It means nothing to us - and is NOT in any way proof.

That is what was said by me was it not?

Only those who have been called by God will come to know him.

I am posting not with any anticipation of anyone understanding what is posted by me, about God. My wife always said God has me tell people not to convert them, but so when their judgment time comes they can’t tell God they never heard the truth.

All people have if God is not teaching him or her, is their understanding of God. That understanding comes from other people as lost as they are, or from one’s own thinking.

Telling people about a spiritual walk with Jesus only makes them believe me to be out of my mind. So that is what I have lived for forty years. I no longer even feel sorry for those who will not come to know God. They are going to suffer much, but they are only getting what they deserve.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
That is what was said by me was it not?

1 - Only those who have been called by God will come to know him.

2 - I am posting not with any anticipation of anyone understanding what is posted by me, about God. My wife always said God has me tell people not to convert them, but so when their judgment time comes they can’t tell God they never heard the truth.

3 - All people have if God is not teaching him or her, is their understanding of God. That understanding comes from other people as lost as they are, or from one’s own thinking.

4 - Telling people about a spiritual walk with Jesus only makes them believe me to be out of my mind. So that is what I have lived for forty years.

5 - I no longer even feel sorry for those who will not come to know God. They are going to suffer much, but they are only getting what they deserve.

1 - Number one is nothing but words which many religions parrot.

2 - Since all you actually have is belief, - and you do not know what is actual fact, - it is ridiculous to think you can say people have no understanding.

3 - Your - belief - that God is speaking to you, - is just that, - only belief - and is a warning flag of mental problems.

4 - True, as evidenced by several posts.

5 - Again, - all you have is your belief, - you don't actually know. You don't have any right to call people condemned to "suffer."

Apparently you missed the supposed words of your Jesus in the Bible.

Luk 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Jas 4:11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

Jas 4:12 There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Hummm! Could you be in trouble with your God?

Last edited:

Mr. Beebe

I noticed that you claim to be a Catholic,,, Under Catholic teaching,, the 2nd Commandment (Idolatry) was torn out,,the 4th Commandment (Sabbath) was reduced to eight words and changed from the 7th day to the 1st. They split the 10th Commandment (Covet) in half and made two out of it,,I guess they had to because after they tore out the 2nd Commandment, they were left with just 9. How do you justify this tampering with God's Law and why do you post scriptures, if you know they can be altered by your church making the Bible void?

Johnlove

I noticed that you claim to be a Catholic,,, Under Catholic teaching,, the 2nd Commandment (Idolatry) was torn out,,the 4th Commandment (Sabbath) was reduced to eight words and changed from the 7th day to the 1st. They split the 10th Commandment (Covet) in half and made two out of it,,I guess they had to because after they tore out the 2nd Commandment, they were left with just 9. How do you justify this tampering with God's Law and why do you post scriptures, if you know they can be altered by your church making the Bible void?
Jesus relieved me of the headship of the Catholic Church, and I no longer accept the church’s teachings.

Jesus came to complete the Law. He told us that the Sabbath was made for man, and not for God. Jesus did away with the Commandment of the Sabbath.

(Matthew 5:17) “Do not imagine that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have come not to abolish but to complete them. I tell you solemnly, till heaven and earth disappear, not one dot, not one little stroke, shall disappear from the Law until its purpose is achieved.”

The Holy Spirit tell me how to live God’s Commandments. So for me there is no need to go to any of man’s understanding of what Commandments need to be obeyed. By the way keeping the Sabbath has nothing to do with loving your neighbor. Some people use not keeping the Sabbath as a way to make his or her neighbor feel guilty.

(Romans 14: 5-7) “One person thinks that some days are holier than others, and another thinks them all equal. Let each of them be fully convinced in his own mind. The one who makes special observance of a particular day observes it in honor of the Lord. So the one who eats freely, eats in honor of the Lord, making his thanksgiving to God; and the one who does not, abstains from eating in honor of the Lord and makes his thanksgiving to God.”

(Galatians 2:18-21) “If I were to return to a position I had already abandoned, I should be admitting I had done something wrong. In other words, through the Law I am dead to the Law, so that now I can live for god. I have been crucified with Christ, and I live now not with my own life but with the life of Christ who lives in me. The life I now live in this body I live in faith: faith in the Son of God who loved me and who sacrificed himself for my sake. I cannot bring myself to give up God’s gift: if the Law can justify us, there is no point in the death of Christ.”

(Hebrews 8:13) “By speaking of a new covenant, he implies that the first one is already old. Now anything old only gets more antiquated until in the end it disappears.”

The Old Law has disappeared.

Mr. Beebe

Jesus came to complete the Law. He told us that the Sabbath was made for man, and not for God. Jesus did away with the Commandment of the Sabbath.

If the Sabbath was made for man, shouldn't man keep it? Care to show me where "Jesus did away with the Commandment of the Sabbath." in the scripture?

By the way keeping the Sabbath has nothing to do with loving your neighbor. Some people use not keeping the Sabbath as a way to make his or her neighbor feel guilty.

Keeping the Sabbath has to do with Loving God. The first 4 commandments pertain to Loving God. The Last 6 Commandments pertain to Loving your Neighbor.

Also, Romans 14:5 : Notice that the whole chapter is on judging one another. See Verses 4,10,13. The issue has nothing to do with the 4th commandment(Sabbath). The issue was over the Ceremonial law. Jewish Christians were judging the Gentile Christians for not observing the yearly feast days. Paul is simply sayiny that they shouldn't judge each other about a law that is no longer binding. So,, you are not rightly dividing the word of Truth my friend.

The Old Law has disappeared.

Psalm 111:8 "...All His precepts are sure. They stand fast forever and ever."

Isaiah 66:23 says of the New Earth: "..and from Sabbath to another, all flesh shall worship before Me, Says the Lord."

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

I get so tired of other Christian denomination saying crap about the Catholic Church.

If you read Exodus 20, you will find that ALL of the Christian denominations leave things out.

However - the Catholic Catechism - includes the whole text beside the commandment.

The Catholic ten commandments does NOT actually leave out idolatry - they consider it included in "no other gods before me."

Here is the Catholic catechism on this - 1. I am the LORD your God: you shall not have strange Gods before me.

"You shall have no other gods before me.
You shall not make for yourself a graven image,
or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above,
or that is in the earth beneath,
or that is in the water under the earth;
you shall not bow down to them or serve them;
for I the LORD your God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers
upon the children to the third and the fourth
generation of those who hate me,
but showing steadfast love to thousands of those
who love me and keep my commandments."

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/command.htm

Take a look at this comparison list.

http://www.10commandmentslist.com/

And did you know that the Catholic church keeps as number one - the Hebrew form?

Only the Jewish, Orthodox, and Catholic Church, keep the actual first commandment.

I am YHVH your Elohiym - is number one.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
Tom, you can’t, and I don’t care. You see it does not matter to me at all if you believe me or not.
Fooled me.
I am not doing what I am doing to evangelize anyone.
Fooled me.
I am just doing what God has told me to do.
That's what they all say.
If one wants to know the truth they need to go to God.
An unsupported claim, esp. since the existence of a god is highly questionable..
My job is to tell people that if they sin, they don’t know God.
.Sounds like thirsty work.
Jesus has been telling me to put to them. And do it over and over again.
The only solution for thirsty work.
I believe we are coming to an end of this age, and those who have refuse to come to God through Jesus Christ our Lord and God, are going to suffer more than man has ever suffered.
Is that ever a broken record, the list of the end of the ages is rather a long one and all those ends have passed without incident, hence your credibility is rather low.