• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I attained nirvana

nash8

Da man, when I walk thru!
Ok so, physics... two atoms or whatever can communicate over however many light years away. we are 99% "empty" space. most of our bodies isn't even here it is nothingness. If most of reality is unseen, and yet we are alive and communicating it is barely a hop to see our electric impulse thoughts are a part of this world of electrons and protons and quarks and Chi the chakras are made of chi. It's just different words for the same things that we think we discovered.the same building blocks make everything. Everything is one.

Indeed, but my opinion is that the "nothingness" is actually something, that we just lack the abilit yto percieve. And indeed, I am a firm believe that quantum phsysics is beginning to say what Eastern mysticism has been saying, basically forever.

What do you mean externally through a third party? that's something I've never heard of before. Please elaborate on that hypothesis for me.

I don't know what he meant, but I mean HAARP. Search the term in google, but when you do, don't get too caught up. Not everything people say is neccesarily true, but still something to be aware of.

Di -MomenTarily ?

beyond the light is ... beyond brahmajyoti (the 'inner light' - the subtlest dualistic indulgence ... often mistaken for 'the goal' )

always present.
priorly and subsequently present.
indifferent.
foundation of wisdom and folly.
unsurpassable, never modified.

light is silly-putty. universe as 'object of meditation'.

being, beyond the light, is the experiential luminosity - not in the sense of photons, or any variety of entoptica ... luminosity as presence .. the personal aspect of eternity ... who, not what ... the which than which there ain't no whicher ....

the wordless answer to '?'

'scuse me while I kiss the sky ... :angel2:

LOL, that's some deep ish right there sir.

Nirvana(assuming a sanskrit term) is very difficult to achieve, it requires a lots of penance

Not neccesarily, but usually.

Not neccesarily, but usually.

I am thinking in addition to the good one does there is also an aspect of how one receives, takes, removes, absorbs, and feels other peoples negative energy and how one goes about turning it into positive or neutral energy. There is more to it than just what one actively does. Life has sent many perils my way and I am still here stronger and wiser for them. That is an important factor. It is action even in non action.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water....after enlightenment - chop wood, carry water.

I know I am late to the party, but welcome to RF.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water....after enlightenment - chop wood, carry water.

I know I am late to the party, but welcome to RF.
Indeed, but One is having much more fun carrying the water and chopping the wood. :drool: