• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have just heard posters speak of blogs, but I've never come across one.
If they are or can be totally private I'd love to have one, but where, are there sites that one can set up their blog at?

18697334-lavender-field.jpg

Private? No. Is anything private? It is private enough for me knowing no one cares about it.

Try www.blogger.com I set mine up a long time ago and forgot how I did it.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
One way to have a private blog is to use encryption. You just type up your stuff and save it as a file. Then you encrypt the file with an encryption program which takes your regular file and scrambles it so much that it can't be undone without the password (or pass phrase). Then it doesn't matter where you store it whether online or offline. To get back in you decrypt your file which makes it into a regular unscrambled file, and then you can open it again like normal.

A slightly easier but slightly less secure way is to type up your stuff in a word processor and tell the wordprocessor to add a password. That streamlines everything.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
If you need a break you can check your area for various kinds of meet-ups. Try meetup.com which is very well known and might have groups in your area. You can join a group for many different interests like archery or book clubs, coffee drinking, board games, hiking, etc etc. The site notifies you when there will be a meet.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Go to the beach with you husband. Have a change in rooteen (don't remember the spilling :)). Go fishing. Fishing is fun an cool!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am thinking of the movie I Robot. There is a scene where the doctor is dead but leaves a message for Spooner. It reminds me of some people's posting method on RF.

Detective Del Spooner: Is there something you want tell me?

Dr. Alfred Lanning: I'm sorry. My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am pleased to announce what my favorite gift from The Father of The Celestial Lights is in this month of June. Being made invisible. It's a feeling I never experienced before and it is weird and wonderful! I can't thank the giver of it as she is on the other side of visible from me.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am amazed by this threads view count. So I am going to work it as if a contest. I say "why not?".

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am enamoured by the new addition to the forum. Surely people here can see it is extra special. What is it? It is the Bible on hover. Hover? If you hover over a scripture it will appear! This is a great thing. Some of the posters do not quote what scripture they are referencing. They leave a number, but I do not know numbers so I must look them up. Now I don't.