• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am sure I know who posted without looking. It is you!

I am confused. Looking at what?

Oh, and I am not that naughty to look at what I'm not suppose to look at :eek:

This is good! I have only one language to worry about and I don't get it right. Using proper diction it would be "Even without looking I knew it was you who posted." Thank you teacher of English to the English speaking! Haha

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I am an English graduate and I assure you that what you said was 100% correct. It was only the nature of the language; i.e. sentence ambiguity, that got me confused. If anything, it is my fault not taking all possibilities and choosing the best context that defined the sentence. Huh, what am I saying?

Everything is cool :)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think if I wasn't sacrcastic I wouldn't be having fun. Smart is not good enough I think. Haha You might think something about smart because your name is Smart. What do you think about smart? What does it mean to you?

Smart to me means observant and interested. It can also mean well dressed. I am not that. It is occurring to me we had this conversation once before.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Hmm...

Maybe I am Smart, but I'm not really smart. I'm bald tho, but I'm not bold :)

To me "smart" is making right decisions on a hand, and knowing how to generally deal with situations on the other. Other than that, I don't include, specially not memorizing.

Perhaps you mean "not serious" by saying sarcastic? If so, then I'm the biggest sarcastian (yeah, I came up with that word :) ) I know of! I can't stay serious for extended periods of time. It would drive me crazy... wait, I think I am crazy already :areyoucra

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hmm...

Maybe I am Smart, but I'm not really smart. I'm bald tho, but I'm not bold :)

To me "smart" is making right decisions on a hand, and knowing how to generally deal with situations on the other. Other than that, I don't include, specially not memorizing.

Perhaps you mean "not serious" by saying sarcastic? If so, then I'm the biggest sarcastian (yeah, I came up with that word :) ) I know of! I can't stay serious for extended periods of time. It would drive me crazy... wait, I think I am crazy already :areyoucra

You are not crazy. Please accept this prize for least crazy person on forum. :turtle:

Jensen

I am giving you a frubal although that will not get you to a round number again until it reaches 380, I think. Also, I noticed that I can never give but one frubal at a time.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am giving you a frubal although that will not get you to a round number again until it reaches 380, I think. Also, I noticed that I can never give but one frubal at a time.

Yes. Thank you for helping me reach the next round number. My friend joker gave me one though I asked for not. Haha.

I seem to make difficult puzzles that have no words to go with them so I have to squeeze words out to fit. It's hard work! But good exercise. So if anyone was wondering, that is why.

But sometimes it's just for fun and revenge. I just made that up.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I am losing my touch in understanding English.

Sorry for breaking your frubal round number as I misunderstood your point :(