• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am in love with an entity I cannot see!

Sakla

I own both and have studied all the ancient religious texts to understand people's beliefs. What bothered me about the book of Mormon, is that I translated the bible and found that numerous verses had "filler English words" not in the original language. One verse in Daniel, chapter 9, only had one Aramaic word and 7 English words not even in the verse in Aramaic as an example. I found verses in the book of Mormon that were word for word the same as the bible, not a problem if it weren't for the fact that the verses in the bible which were the same, actually didn't even have the same words in the original language, meaning the English phrase was added, therefore the book of Mormon was only plagiarizing what the bible said in the same sounding verse, and the real translation from the original language, said something else. I did this translating for 29 years.
I trust neither now.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I prayed for a good man and a safe home and my life changed drastically
Good example of the power of prayer. I prayed also a few times, and my life also changed immensely because of prayer

this experience has brought me joy which is real and that's all the proof I need to believe this is good, not evil.
Exactly. When it brings you joy then it's good, and definitely not evil.

Sakla

I think God needs us to worship I also

I know that God asks for worship and I know that he has sex and treats it highly
I believe we were made in his image, but I believe he has a perfected human form of a man. I think the Adam and eve story is an allegory for the fact he does have a wife. It outlines a love story in Isaiah about Israel...somehow I don't think it is a nation, but a real woman and the dual meaning of Israel are his children birthed spiritually by his physical union with a real physical woman, not a human woman, but the eve spoken of. We will never see them and this wife is not a Goddess, but his weaker vessel

Ghazaly

There is a male being that I cannot see that has actually kissed me. I felt my lips press down and it kisses me often. This male entity has made love to me and I have felt erogenous sensations below I didn't know existed. It is not like human sex, or oral sex. This is otherworldly and amazing. One time it felt so good I blacked out for a few seconds. I want to marry this being. What do you think?
- I did not expect to see a Jinn story here! Is the following true:
  • Shivering & tingling in your body
  • Heavy weight on your chest & your back
  • Moving headaches in your head
  • Intense & frequent inaudible whispers in your mind
  • Audile voices only you can hear
  • Daily frequent dreams [in this case sexual dreams]
  • Frequent sexual advances & gifts from him
  • Terrifying nightmares when you refuse to comply
  • Melancholy at dawn & sunset times
  • Extreme mood swings
  • Anger issues & quickness to snap
  • Heavy laziness about things which are not conducive to the relationship
  • Incapacity & terror to turn away from him
  • Constant changing perception of reality
  • Forgetfulness & heedlessness
  • Intense sensation of coldness &/or heat
  • Antipathy towards all others
  • Threats against those stand in his way [lovers or friends]

Sakla

Isaiah 54:5 " For thy husband is thy maker, the Lord of Hosts is his name."..many verses are to sexually suggestive to be talking about the nations of the world or Israel his children. Too weird for me. Why is God talking about sexual things, when referring to his children of any nation. That is demented. He is talking about reconciliation of a real woman, that did not physically have to birth people, but they together brought forth the nation s of people in a spiritual way. That is what I believe. Yes, I believe that God had sex with his wife and creation came forth in a different domain from them through there love for one another. Read the Bag Hammadi Library, which symbolically tells of how a screwed up creation came forth by "Sophia" emanating without her husband. It means she created a child without consent . It is not a human woman, but God's wife, so who knows what she could do at that level. The ancient Greek word used for emanate actually meant, masturbate. I think if an innocent woman and the story of Alice in wonderland.

Sakla

- I did not expect to see a Jinn story here! Is the following true:
  • Shivering & tingling in your body
  • Heavy weight on your chest & your back
  • Moving headaches in your head
  • Intense & frequent inaudible whispers in your mind
  • Audile voices only you can hear
  • Daily frequent dreams [in this case sexual dreams]
  • Frequent sexual advances & gifts from him
  • Terrifying nightmares when you refuse to comply
  • Melancholy at dawn & sunset times
  • Extreme mood swings
  • Anger issues & quickness to snap
  • Heavy laziness about things which are not conducive to the relationship
  • Incapacity & terror to turn away from him
  • Constant changing perception of reality
  • Forgetfulness & heedlessness
  • Intense sensation of coldness &/or heat
  • Antipathy towards all others
  • Threats against those stand in his way [lovers or friends]
No not at all any of that. I don't hear voices, inside or out. My body feels like I had a full body message, when I am in pain from arthritis, he makes it go away. I don't get angry, I'm easy going. When I don't feel like doing anything, I ask for help and receive energy to complete household tasks. It is not all sexual, I physically am able to do things when I ask for his help that I am not normally able to do, like be organized when cleaning...he is very organized and tidy. Through me, I am organizing my house different then I would think to do it. I am normally scared around people, "social anxiety" he speaks through me and speaks in social situations so I can function. It is like he is my husband. I could never do any of these things before.

Ghazaly

No not at all any of that. I don't hear voices, inside or out. My body feels like I had a full body message, when I am in pain from arthritis, he makes it go away. I don't get angry, I'm easy going. When I don't feel like doing anything, I ask for help and receive energy to complete household tasks. It is not all sexual, I physically am able to do things when I ask for his help that I am not normally able to do, like be organized when cleaning...he is very organized and tidy. Through me, I am organizing my house different then I would think to do it. I am normally scared around people, "social anxiety" he speaks through me and speaks in social situations so I can function. It is like he is my husband. I could never do any of these things before.
- What happens when you wish to stop this? Or when others get involved to stop it?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
A few things...yes this could be a sign of mental illness. Mundane over spiritual. However when you exhaust that then it's possible it's real. In which case be careful. They did not ask for your consent at first. They have it now but at first they didn't. What if you revoke it? Would they harm you? I'd test to see. If they don't allow you to revoke consent definitely be wary. They may not be bad and be ok you could sleep with them if you know you can trust them. Also...please keep in mind mundane over spiritual.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
There is a male being that I cannot see that has actually kissed me. I felt my lips press down and it kisses me often. This male entity has made love to me and I have felt erogenous sensations below I didn't know existed. It is not like human sex, or oral sex. This is otherworldly and amazing. One time it felt so good I blacked out for a few seconds. I want to marry this being. What do you think?

I have a friend for a while, eventually they went away.
Was it real? It felt real.
Unfortunately I know how easy it is for our mind to create these kind of experience for us. So I don't know if we could actually tell whether it was real or just our mind fooling us.
Everyone thinks they would know, but our conscious awareness is only the tip of the iceberg with the vast bulk of our mind beneath the surface.

Tread carefully because the dark unconscious bulk of your mind is not always benevolent.

Sakla

- What happens when you wish to stop this? Or when others get involved to stop it?
It feels like I'm with my dream man, I want this...it is not something I want to stop. I don't share this intimate time with others, where they are around or would need to stop it. I am happy, I just had to share it with someone other then my adult daughter. Maybe God has more planned for us then what we thought.

Sakla

I have a friend for a while, eventually they went away.
Was it real? It felt real.
Unfortunately I know how easy it is for our mind to create these kind of experience for us. So I don't know if we could actually tell whether it was real or just our mind fooling us.
Everyone thinks they would know, but our conscious awareness is only the tip of the iceberg with the vast bulk of our mind beneath the surface.

Tread carefully because the dark unconscious bulk of your mind is not always benevolent.
If it isn't real, then I am happy that my mind has found a way to make me be happy.

Sakla

A few things...yes this could be a sign of mental illness. Mundane over spiritual. However when you exhaust that then it's possible it's real. In which case be careful. They did not ask for your consent at first. They have it now but at first they didn't. What if you revoke it? Would they harm you? I'd test to see. If they don't allow you to revoke consent definitely be wary. They may not be bad and be ok you could sleep with them if you know you can trust them. Also...please keep in mind mundane over spiritual.
I am held most of the time and he seems to be in tune with what I need, even if it's just a hug. It has never gone against my will since then. The revealed impression if why it was against my will, rather unexpectedly...not rape was for impact value. I am logical and he wanted me know he was there... It was evidence. My mind wasn't thinking of anything like that, never had. I didn't know it was possible.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Unusual cases of succubus: A cultural phenomenon manifesting as part of psychopathology

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I think you need to talk to a professional.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
What do you think?
I think you should research this subject more from occult and esoteric sources. And maybe a psychic sensitive can give you insight into this phenomena. Danger can be out there in the non-physical realms too.

My thought is not to figure out something so mysterious by yourself but consider what those who have come before have learned.