• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am in love with an entity I cannot see!

Sakla

The only experience with a difficult entity I ever had, which God let me meet but protected me from it, was with a Gnostic being named Sakla, that is why I use the name. It means: " Silly,Stupid and demented" I felt very blessed that with his protection I was honored to be shown an actual being mentioned in an ancient book called the Pistis Sophia that describes how dark energies work and how God protects us from their operations. Sakla is a feminine spirit that has the mentality of an 11 year old girl. She used to enter my daughter and her pupils would enlarge and get real shiny in the sun and small pupils in the dark... scientifically that isn't possible. Illness can cause it, but not at the quick rate that it would happen I would do tests, because I'm logical. Instantly the pupils would change, the opposite of how pupils work to enlarge in dark and vice versa. She also explained to me parallel universes, through my daughter when she was 7...then she'd leave my daughter's body and my daughter didn't remember any of that scientific info. Sakla was very funny, but you couldn't trust her. She would play with you like you would play with your children, she'd ask you to give you her hand, then she'd bite me through my daughter and call me weird things like "****-puffin" and would run away...the reason she did this is because she wanted to play hide in seek or her favorite game, zombie tag. My daughter only behaved this way, when her pupils became as large as saucers and glazed In full sun, then instantly small in the dark. She takes the appearance of a spiritual dragon that can appear as a human child. My daughter used to draw pictures if her and called her "flashgirl". She was a lot of fun and it was hard to not like her, but she was a trouble maker and would make things disappear and reappear to instigate arguments among people. She had backwards thinking, she caused problems, then would fix them. God revealed to me, that is not how he works...he revealed to me through actual experience why you don't deal with these beings. This make being is not evil or a problem, it is from God.
Sorry typo...this make being is not evil, it is from God. I know the difference by personal experience.

Sakla

And maybe she should go to a church and priest too. BUT she should go to a doctor first
I believe in mental illness, but there are beings that mess with people who have it. I was in a room with four friends that all witnessed a door open, the door knobs turn on both sides of the door at the same time, then the door slammed shut. I don't believe in ghosts. These beings are like immature children.

Sakla

Okay it's your choice. I can teach you prayers and ways to fight back if you need it and wield white magic to repel them all. Just shoot me a pm if you want my resources for that.
I think we all tend to put God in a box, meaning what is possible for him to allow or not allow. Other then the bible and beliefs like it, where does it state that God would not allow people to have spiritual unions between two beings that love each other in the "after-life" so to speak. Why couldn't that be a possibility? Expressing love physically between two souls that love each other in a world of their own, sounds like heaven to me. I also don't believe God likes praise and worship, the Bible says: "take away from me, your vain oblations and offerings."

74x12

There is a male being that I cannot see that has actually kissed me. I felt my lips press down and it kisses me often. This male entity has made love to me and I have felt erogenous sensations below I didn't know existed. It is not like human sex, or oral sex. This is otherworldly and amazing. One time it felt so good I blacked out for a few seconds. I want to marry this being. What do you think?
You should pray to God for it to leave you alone. It's not your friend. Read Genesis 6 how the "sons of God" came into the daughters of men. These spirits are really the enemies of humans.

Sakla

You should pray to God for it to leave you alone. It's not your friend. Read Genesis 6 how the "sons of God" came into the daughters of men. These spirits are really the enemies of humans.
I used to be Christian and studied and translated the bible for 20 years, I was especially obsessed my with that verse and Jubilees and Enoch. The closer I got to God, the more was revealed to me. Not insulting the ancient writings, but I now do not believe that God wants praise and worship and never needed or made angels. He is too powerful, can do everything and gas no need for help.

Sakla

I used to be Christian and studied and translated the bible for 20 years, I was especially obsessed my with that verse and Jubilees and Enoch. The closer I got to God, the more was revealed to me. Not insulting the ancient writings, but I now do not believe that God wants praise and worship and never needed or made angels. He is too powerful, can do everything and gas no need for help.
sorry typo..HAS no need for help

74x12

God doesn't need angels; he just likes them and he likes us. That's why he made us.

As for worship, God again doesn't need worship for himself; but that's how you draw near to God. Again like I said ... God likes us and likes to be around us. The way to be around God is to worship God. Because God is not separated from us by space (Acts 17:28-29) but by carnality which creates enmity in our minds towards God. (Romans 8:7) That is the flesh and sin are against God. If we worship God we draw near to God in our heart. (Psalm 100:4) This is why God wants worship because he enjoys our presence. Which is why when you worship you may feel the joy of the Lord.

And God has no pleasure in the flesh. (Romans 8:8) So if a spirit is seducing you (1 Timothy 4:1) and taking pleasure in your flesh; then I'm sorry to say it's not a spirit sent from God. It's from something else.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
There is a male being that I cannot see that has actually kissed me. I felt my lips press down and it kisses me often. This male entity has made love to me and I have felt erogenous sensations below I didn't know existed. It is not like human sex, or oral sex. This is otherworldly and amazing. One time it felt so good I blacked out for a few seconds. I want to marry this being. What do you think?

I know that such things are possible and true. A bit similar experiences have happened to me too a few times. Indeed otherworldly and amazing

I read in another reply of yours "I feel happy for the first time...". That tells a lot. All people strive to "feel happy". Don't let others take your experience away from you. You know what you experience, others have no clue, unless they have gone through the same experience;)

Note: it happened to me, once I challenged God "if it's good for me to go celibate then grant me a tantra experience". And at another time a few people tried to get me to read a certain book about a spiritual woman eating raw food only, but I told them "I don't want to read her book, I want to experience her". I was at that time also on a raw food diet, and well in short ... otherworldly and amazing:)

And, before I forget ... Welcome to RF ... Wish you all the best, and that you continue to feel happy (what more one can wish for?)

. I see your plight there. I really would feel helpless at this and think that you must ask often for many years to answer Any doubt You have

I think God needs us to worship I also
God doesn't need angels; he just likes them and he likes us. That's why he made us.

As for worship, God again doesn't need worship for himself; but that's how you draw near to God. Again like I said ... God likes us and likes to be around us. The way to be around God is to worship God. Because God is not separated from us by space (Acts 17:28-29) but by carnality which creates enmity in our minds towards God. (Romans 8:7) That is the flesh and sin are against God. If we worship God we draw near to God in our heart. (Psalm 100:4) This is why God wants worship because he enjoys our presence. Which is why when you worship you may feel the joy of the Lord.

And God has no pleasure in the flesh. (Romans 8:8) So if a spirit is seducing you (1 Timothy 4:1) and taking pleasure in your flesh; then I'm sorry to say it's not a spirit sent from God. It's from something else.
I know that God asks for worship and I know that he has sex and treats it highly

Sakla

I know that such things are possible and true. A bit similar experiences have happened to me too a few times. Indeed otherworldly and amazing

I read in another reply of yours "I feel happy for the first time...". That tells a lot. All people strive to "feel happy". Don't let others take your experience away from you. You know what you experience, others have no clue, unless they have gone through the same experience;)

Note: it happened to me, once I challenged God "if it's good for me to go celibate then grant me a tantra experience". And at another time a few people tried to get me to read a certain book about a spiritual woman eating raw food only, but I told them "I don't want to read her book, I want to experience her". I was at that time also on a raw food diet, and well in short ... otherworldly and amazing:)

And, before I forget ... Welcome to RF ... Wish you all the best, and that you continue to feel happy (what more one can wish for?)
Thank you sooo much, that means the world to me. I don't care what religion or the world's beliefs say about experiences like this. I was abused for 20 years by a horrible man. I prayed for a good man and a safe home and my life changed drastically and this experience has brought me joy which is real and that's all the proof I need to believe this is good, not evil.

Sakla

You should compare the book of Mormon with the Bible and just decide if book of Mormon can be trusted based on that.
I own both and have studied all the ancient religious texts to understand people's beliefs. What bothered me about the book of Mormon, is that I translated the bible and found that numerous verses had "filler English words" not in the original language. One verse in Daniel, chapter 9, only had one Aramaic word and 7 English words not even in the verse in Aramaic as an example. I found verses in the book of Mormon that were word for word the same as the bible, not a problem if it weren't for the fact that the verses in the bible which were the same, actually didn't even have the same words in the original language, meaning the English phrase was added, therefore the book of Mormon was only plagiarizing what the bible said in the same sounding verse, and the real translation from the original language, said something else. I did this translating for 29 years.