• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am in love with an entity I cannot see!

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Okay it's your choice. I can teach you prayers and ways to fight back if you need it and wield white magic to repel them all. Just shoot me a pm if you want my resources for that.

Sakla

Without independent verification of what you're experiencing, it's tough to know what's actually going on in reality vs. in your head. You're a logical proof type person, so I hope that makes sense to you. Have you told anyone else in your life about what's happening?
Yes, my 14 year old daughter. This cannot be in my head, I am woken out of sleep, not dreaming at all to a physical being doing things to my body, that a human man couldn't do. I feel a physical person, my sheets Indent to the shape of a man. I am not alone.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I really appreciate your advice and concern, but I did pray for deliverance from the abusive man I was with and I don't feel this is evil. I am happy for the first time in my life and after I prayed my life immediately changed, I was moved to a safe place, living alone in peace and a male being is comforting me in a way and relationship that I have always been dreaming of. I don't want "him" to go away. He makes me feel protected and safe. I think this is the answer I prayed to God for.

I say be careful. But I'll be fair - sometimes there are things people see as dark and evil, but then work out well. I find it really doesn't happen often. But it did for me recently, when I started following some Left Hand Path philosophies. Just be really careful. And if you start to notice other problems in your life that are off, like general hallucinations, for that, you should maybe consider seeing a doctor. As all things, be careful.

Sakla

I say be careful. But I'll be fair - sometimes there are things people see as dark and evil, but then work out well. I find it really doesn't happen often. But it did for me recently, when I started following some Left Hand Path philosophies. Just be really careful. And if you start to notice other problems in your life that are off, like general hallucinations, for that, you should maybe consider seeing a doctor. As all things, be careful.
Thank you, I will.

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
I really appreciate your advice and concern, but I did pray for deliverance from the abusive man I was with and I don't feel this is evil. I am happy for the first time in my life and after I prayed my life immediately changed, I was moved to a safe place, living alone in peace and a male being is comforting me in a way and relationship that I have always been dreaming of. I don't want "him" to go away. He makes me feel protected and safe. I think this is the answer I prayed to God for.
Please go to your doctor and tell him this. Maybe this is mental illness

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Also mental illness is combination of physical impairment in the brain and real entities in my view. It's not purely one or the other.

Sakla

Thank you, I will.
If it is psychosis, then my imagination is amazing and I conquered the ability to hold myself, separate from my body and my psychosis is now a superpower. I mean this without sarcasm. I have cried and held myself, something separate from me is holding and comforting me.

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
I'd say not necessarily. It's not that black and white where one can say for sure, unless getting diagnoses, etc. I've both had mental illness, and had weird phenomena that other people have seen or experienced. At times, they're two different things.
Yes i understand that. But she should go to a doctor and tell the doctor about this anyway.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you are going to embrace it, just keep it private. Don't tell others about it. People will put pressure on you if you talk about it.

Sakla

My viewpoint: Even if he loves you the most of all creation, your going to have cut it off and attack with the sword of honor of your soul, you have to begin to fight and wield white magic. It's a little late to ask God to protect you from it so you are going to have to wield light and fight it by the power of God and his forces. And if one leaves, others will come, so it seems you got to be ready to fight from now on.

I know this trial is not easy from personal experience, but you going to have fight them all non-stop, till they become scared of you.
I have experienced entities that are evil, used to be a Christian who called on the name of Jesus. I now just believe God exists and doesn't need help, sorry to any Christians but why would the death of someone fix anyone. I feel it is more karmic, psalms says that people who do evil things fall into the pit they made for others. Rainbows continue, beautiful flowers despite drought still survive somewhere in the world and deserts and good people still remain despite the evil actions of others. In a way, it is survival of the fittest, only that which is good continues, evil destroys itself, like cancer. I have experienced many entities verses this...I am with one single being that makes me feel as loved as God has made me feel. It is not just sexual, I feel companionship.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Just keep it secret than so no one put's pressure on you. If you are going to embrace it, I suggest keeping it secret or people will drive you mad themselves through pressure.

Sakla

My recommendation: Take refuge in God through his appointed Guides from the devils and take refuge that they don't surround you. Their magic is appealing and brings benefits in this world but they will lead you astray, in my viewpoint.
The only experience with a difficult entity I ever had, which God let me meet but protected me from it, was with a Gnostic being named Sakla, that is why I use the name. It means: " Silly,Stupid and demented" I felt very blessed that with his protection I was honored to be shown an actual being mentioned in an ancient book called the Pistis Sophia that describes how dark energies work and how God protects us from their operations. Sakla is a feminine spirit that has the mentality of an 11 year old girl. She used to enter my daughter and her pupils would enlarge and get real shiny in the sun and small pupils in the dark... scientifically that isn't possible. Illness can cause it, but not at the quick rate that it would happen I would do tests, because I'm logical. Instantly the pupils would change, the opposite of how pupils work to enlarge in dark and vice versa. She also explained to me parallel universes, through my daughter when she was 7...then she'd leave my daughter's body and my daughter didn't remember any of that scientific info. Sakla was very funny, but you couldn't trust her. She would play with you like you would play with your children, she'd ask you to give you her hand, then she'd bite me through my daughter and call me weird things like "****-puffin" and would run away...the reason she did this is because she wanted to play hide in seek or her favorite game, zombie tag. My daughter only behaved this way, when her pupils became as large as saucers and glazed In full sun, then instantly small in the dark. She takes the appearance of a spiritual dragon that can appear as a human child. My daughter used to draw pictures if her and called her "flashgirl". She was a lot of fun and it was hard to not like her, but she was a trouble maker and would make things disappear and reappear to instigate arguments among people. She had backwards thinking, she caused problems, then would fix them. God revealed to me, that is not how he works...he revealed to me through actual experience why you don't deal with these beings. This make being is not evil or a problem, it is from God.