• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am a Muslim

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
I'm a Muslim, I never give up my dreams!

P.S: This is a very inspirational thread! I'm really thankful, Sahar :)

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Nice thread Sister Sahar (ex - not4me right?)

i appologise for my post but i don't have the time to come and post so many times as you all, so here goes in one go ok

I am a Muslim &:
  • i love Allah and am Pleased with Him as my Creator.
  • i love Muhamed (saws) and am Pleased with him as the Prophet of Allah
  • i love islam, Allah has Honourned me with it.
  • i do not lie, lying makes one forget Allah and Allah forgets those who forget Him.
  • i do not disrepect people no matter how angry i get
  • i do not talk behind anyones back, no matter what they have done to me
  • i love the good in all people and always try to help all as a result
  • when i go to work i go because it is Fard (mandatory) just like praying
  • i love listening and reciting the quran, can't go one day without it.
  • i love to gain knowledge but keep away from that which does not concern me.
  • i never interupt people when they are talking.
  • i never call people to islam by exposing their sins and showing how far away they are from islam.
  • i love Mosques, always go early for prayer just so i can stay in it for longer.
  • i love humans as they too are part of the creation of Allah
  • i do not hate people
  • i do not kill or injure animals and insects, can't remember the last time i stepped on an ant while walking.
Salam to all

Sahar

I am a Muslim, I don't walk on the earth with arrogance and insolence for I won't tear the earth apart nor reach the mountains in height.

Starsoul

Truth
I am a Muslim and I don't attribute the beauty, wealth and goodness in this world to my credit, It is All Allah's for Him to give and take, whenever and whomever He pleases.

I am a muslim and It is my duty to help reach peace, justice and care beyond the any boundaries of nation, culture or race.

I am a muslim and Im proud that the Muslim Ummah is so diverse ethnically, it breaks all racial profiling and boundaries and brings us all together :)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
I am a Muslim and I consider the whole Ummah as one body, if any part of it aches or suffers the whole body suffers with it.
May our dear Allah protect our brothers and sisters in Egypt and may He strenghten them with faith and patience, ameen!

ConfusedKuri

Actually today reading some posters' threads my Imaan has been re-vived miracoulosly. I just wish to have a better understanding of Islam. :)

Bismillah

Submit
When my Iman is weak I pray. First I pray Five times a day. Then I pray Nafl. Then before I start my prayer I read a bit of the Qur'an and calm myself to get in a better mindset. Then I try and shut out the living world and begin my prayer only when I am ready for worship (this I learned from a very wise scholar who before prayer said Alla.. Allah...Allah Akbr. When asked why he did this he responded that I didn't see Mecca the first two times).

The point being that there is always a reason why Iman is weak and that there are always things we can do to fix it.

Even passively I read a very good Seerah of the Prophet, or a translation of the Qur'an that speaks to me, or even works by famous Muslims on Islam that moves me with their eloquence and beauty.

I think there are so many things a person can do to strengthen their Iman all that is required is the will.

I am a Muslim I work hard for this world but harder for the next.