• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Am A Christian!

Shermana

Heretic
I hope you see this. Not only are you a christian but.you are very christ like
thank you for your love compassion and positivity

You are aware that "Christ like" would involve things like whipping moneychangers out of a temple, calling a Canaanite woman a dog, and telling religious leaders you disagree with that they are a "brood of vipers", right?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
You are aware that "Christ like" would involve things like whipping moneychangers out of a temple, calling a Canaanite woman a dog, and telling religious leaders you disagree with that they are a "brood of vipers", right?
those stories were figurative? :run:
May i ask why you had to come and ruin a nice moment and compliment?

Besides these things showed that christ was human and was prone to mistakes just like you and me.

and religious leaders are a brood of vipers...

Shermana

Heretic
those stories were figurative?
Haha yeah better run before I get into how they were most likely intended to be taken 100% literally except where it specifically says "parable".

May i ask why you had to come and ruin a nice moment and compliment?
Truth is a wrecking ball of fun. Truth is a griefer, what can I say?

Besides these things showed that christ was human and was prone to mistakes just like you and me.
But you see, there's a point of contention for this debate thread, I don't see it as mistakes whatsoever.

and religious leaders are a brood of vipers...
Indeed they are. Now what does that say about having to be friendly and tolerant with sunshine and smiles?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Haha yeah better run before I get into how they were most likely intended to be taken 100% literally except where it specifically says "parable".

Truth is a wrecking ball of fun. Truth is a griefer, what can I say?

But you see, there's a point of contention for this debate thread, I don't see it as mistakes whatsoever.

Indeed they are. Now what does that say about having to be friendly and tolerant with sunshine and smiles?
Well mistake might be the wrong word. I think those stories shows christs human side and that even the son of god was prone to anger and other human emotions. So being Christ like is something we can obtain.

Hating religious leaders is not the same as being intolerant. in matter of fact their is not connection and sunshine and smiles is something those leaders took away then fighting them would indeed be an act of compassion for humanity. The devil is never any more evil then when he appears to be the angle of light.