• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans are not alive and don't feel anything .

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Actually no , I am no longer human because I consider I have evolved beyond being a simplistic set of human instructions and words . The formation of information in my mind differs from the typical human .
Isn't this forum for human dialogue, please, right??

Regards

jes-us

No "I" is required to know how to be moral.
The thing is animals don't have morals ! Back in the past before humanity was formed we were just Gods creatures and did not have morals . Although the people back then had survival instinct , protected their own family , they wouldn't think twice about a bit of cannibalism to fill their bellies . Later in time humanity started to develop , more and more groups of formed humans diverting away from eating each other . In some areas cannibalism existed for a long time because the areas lacked food and vital resources for survival .
However , most countries today have formed some sort of morals although these morals are not necessary Gods morals . These morals are called religion in a sense . Religion developed from ideology , people using the words they had learnt to try and defy God . The fact is that all of humanity only ever needed one religious word adding to humanity , this word of cause being God . It astonishes me that so many religions are all pointing towards the same thing but all religions try to describe God differently .
I mentioned a Cat and a Katze earlier in this thread . This type of human variance is why God is explained in different ways , because the formation of humanity in the respected country is a variate .
We all can see the cat , we'd all draw it the same so it is quite foolish of humanity to try and describe the cat differently .

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
The thing is animals don't have morals !

I didn't read anything past this false statement.

Altruism (moral basis) is present in animals. And not relegated to humans only. Therefore animals have a moral system, just not identical to ours.

Such as:
Mongooses support elderly, sick, or injured animals.

Bonobos have been observed aiding injured or disabled bonobos.

Dolphins support sick or injured members of their pod, swimming under them for hours at a time and pushing them to the surface so they can breathe.

Edited*

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Tell that to a Buffalo while the lion is eating it . You are mistaking morals for survival instinct .

Such as?

Dolphins support sick or injured members of their pod, swimming under them for hours at a time and pushing them to the surface so they can breathe

jes-us

Such as?

Dolphins support sick or injured members of their pod, swimming under them for hours at a time and pushing them to the surface so they can breathe
Survival instinct .

Mongooses don't have a formed humanity and don't understand morals , therefore have no morals . Yes I have seen animals save other animals before , that is more a survival instinct than morals .
Morals are a human thing , a set of defining rules that are the difference between good and bad .
For example some countries morals are to execute a prisoner where other countries would just put them in jail .
Some countries morals are so strict , they fight over them with other countries because they think they are morally correct .

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Survival instinct .
Balderdash
Mongooses don't have a formed humanity and don't understand morals , therefore have no morals . Yes I have seen animals save other animals before , that is more a survival instinct than morals .
To endanger oneself, to help another is a morally made behavior.

Morals are a human thing , a set of defining rules that are the difference between good and bad .

No, morals are not a human thing. They exist in all animals across all species.
We may not share the same morals, but we all have them.

For example some countries morals are to execute a prisoner where other countries would just put them in jail .
Yes, but laws do not equal morals. For example both jail and the death penalty are immoral to me personally.

Some countries morals are so strict , they fight over them with other countries because they think they are morally correct .

You're confusing morality, with laws and rules and intolerance now. There is a difference.

jes-us

Such as?

Survival instinct .

You're confusing morality, with laws and rules and intolerance now. There is a difference.
You're confusing human words and animal instinct .

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
What is a human ? A human is a formed set of defining words that are hosted by a sentient being . When an infant is born , that infant isn't a human , it is instead an animal that has no formed humanity . Humans are formed within the host and are not subject to any feelings but can experience feelings via the mind and body experience . In example let us consider a new born baby boy , at this stage the boy is without an identity or humanity . Now let us call this boy Jesus , Jesus is a word and the beginning of the formation of Jesus within the sentient host .

Now let us consider that Jesus in the future gains many words , ''I am Jesus and I am formed from words '' .

Now let us consider taking away all the words Jesus knows , including his own name . Jesus would exist no more , there would just be left the body , the work of God .
A map is not the terrain

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
What is a human ? A human is a formed set of defining words that are hosted by a sentient being . When an infant is born , that infant isn't a human , it is instead an animal that has no formed humanity . Humans are formed within the host and are not subject to any feelings but can experience feelings via the mind and body experience . In example let us consider a new born baby boy , at this stage the boy is without an identity or humanity . Now let us call this boy Jesus , Jesus is a word and the beginning of the formation of Jesus within the sentient host .

Now let us consider that Jesus in the future gains many words , ''I am Jesus and I am formed from words '' .

Now let us consider taking away all the words Jesus knows , including his own name . Jesus would exist no more , there would just be left the body , the work of God .
Humans are a species on earth, that is all, given the taxonomic identification of homo sapiens.