• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans are not alive and don't feel anything .

jes-us

What is a human ? A human is a formed set of defining words that are hosted by a sentient being . When an infant is born , that infant isn't a human , it is instead an animal that has no formed humanity . Humans are formed within the host and are not subject to any feelings but can experience feelings via the mind and body experience . In example let us consider a new born baby boy , at this stage the boy is without an identity or humanity . Now let us call this boy Jesus , Jesus is a word and the beginning of the formation of Jesus within the sentient host .

Now let us consider that Jesus in the future gains many words , ''I am Jesus and I am formed from words '' .

Now let us consider taking away all the words Jesus knows , including his own name . Jesus would exist no more , there would just be left the body , the work of God .

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
What is a human? I think I have a picture of one of those around here

IMG_4371.jpg

jes-us

I sure do feel stuff, not all of it pleasant.
At 70, the adventures in health care have become time consuming.
Oddly though, I feel that things are going really well in me life.
Define I? Let us say your real life name is David . David is a word , if we removed the word David from every dictionary and book , David doesn't exist anymore .
David is a human , David's body is an animal .

jes-us

What is a thread? A thread is a formed set of defining words that are hosted by forum. When a post is born, that post isn't a thread.

Now let us take all the words from this thread, and the thread would exist no more.
That is correct , if you remove the words from this thread it would no longer exist . If we removed the words of the world then humans would not exist anymore , we'd just be animals .

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Define I?
In the context of my post....
pronoun,nominative I,possessive my or mine,objective me;plural nominative we,possessive our or ours,objective us.
  1. the nominative singular pronoun, used in referring to oneself, the person speaking, writing, or otherwise communicating.
noun,plural I's.
  1. (used to denote the narrator of a literary work written in the first person singular.)
  2. Metaphysics. the ego.
Let us say your real life name is David . David is a word , if we removed the word David from every dictionary and book , David doesn't exist anymore .
A name is just a label to refer to someone.
I exist independently of my name, which could've
been Berford, Sally, Fang, Wirey, or Betty.
David is a human , David's body is an animal .
A human animal.

jes-us

In the context of my post....
pronoun,nominative I,possessive my or mine,objective me;plural nominative we,possessive our or ours,objective us.
  1. the nominative singular pronoun, used in referring to oneself, the person speaking, writing, or otherwise communicating.
noun,plural I's.
  1. (used to denote the narrator of a literary work written in the first person singular.)
  2. Metaphysics. the ego.

A name is just a label to refer to someone.
I exist independently of my name, which could've
been Berford, Sally, Fang, Wirey, or Betty.

A human animal.
Humanity is a set of defining words that has a set of humane rules . You say you are referring to I as oneself , is this oneself the set of words that is hosted by the body or are you referring to the existence of the animal body ? If we removed all the words how could you refer to yourself as I , when I wouldn't exist ?

jes-us

Are you sure? His profile's name is "Human"
His profile name is a word , words are abstract . Example , we see a cat , the cat exists outside of our mind but only as an abstract word in our minds . A cat is not really called a cat, we made that name up to identify a cat . I am sure he is an animal because he looks like all the other animals that host humans .

jes-us

Are you sure? His profile's name is "Human"
His profile name is a word , words are abstract . Example , we see a cat , the cat exists outside of our mind but only as an abstract word in our minds . A cat is not really called a cat, we made that name up to identify a cat . I am sure he is an animal because he looks like all the other animals that host humans .
So as one should. ;0]
Not really , words don't feel a thing . What people don't realise is most often these animal bodies fight back against the humans that they host . For example a man stands on the edge of a cliff and is about to jump into a pool . The mans body fights back in feelings , trying to tell the occupying human not to do it .

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Not really , words don't feel a thing . What people don't realise is most often these animal bodies fight back against the humans that they host . For example a man stands on the edge of a cliff and is about to jump into a pool . The mans body fights back in feelings , trying to tell the occupying human not to do it .
Drop a sledgehammer on your foot.

Words with feeling will most certainly come out clear and crystal as a bell I'd wager.

jes-us

Drop a sledgehammer on your foot.

Words with feeling will most certainly come out clear and crystal as a bell I'd wager.
The mind and body experience allows your body to feel pain . The formed words in your mind that construct your human existence don't feel a thing .

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
What is a thread? A thread is a formed set of defining words that are hosted by forum. When a post is born, that post isn't a thread.

Now let us take all the words from this thread, and the thread would exist no more.
Is this stuff contagious? Take away the infection and .... AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP