• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans and Chimp, its True...

waitasec

Veteran Member
This is the usual way of evolutionists,lacking evidence and deriding others' minds.

you mean in response to this?

Nothwithstanding that there is no evidence for this and it is all made up out of man's imagination, it is not even belieavable. Let me put to bed this notion that people don't believe in evolution because they are ignorant. The more I learn about evolution the more I see it's weaknesses, not its strenghts. Evolution is a dying theory, it can no longer be propped up through intimidation and the courts. People are too sophistaced for that, we want evidence, not empty name calling and scare tactics.

98% of all fossils have been discovered. The evidence for evolution is just not there in the fossil record. Random mutation cannot account for increased information. As dogs evolve ino new breeds we see that DNA information decreases.

it's more in response to the usual way creationists pick and choose what they want to believe...

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Got here rather late.....sorry....

Can anyone summarize where we're at?
Any common ground yet?

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
Got here rather late.....sorry....

Can anyone summarize where we're at?
Any common ground yet?

Tarekabdo disproved evolution and provided incontrovertible truth that life was created by the almighty god Baal, who made humans by having angry sex with a tree and getting it pregnant. All hail Baal and the Tree Mother.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Tarekabdo disproved evolution and provided incontrovertible truth that life was created by the almighty god Baal, who made humans by having angry sex with a tree and getting it pregnant. All hail Baal and the Tree Mother.
Hmm...your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
As long as we are digressing.....

I saw a recent science program about an animal considered to be a primate.
It didn't look at all like a chimp.
It moved like a sloth....has a venomous bite...
and sort of looked like a lemur.

Didn't get the name....I channeled hopped late in the show....

So...'primate'....has a definition?
Did someone already say so?

otokage007

No need to explain. Just go to wikipedia and write: evolution. I'm sure no creationist will understand evolution because they have not the knowledge about genetics that it's needed, but i'm also sure EVERYONE can understand evolution on its basis and, with little effort, understand is true.

Being ignorant is not a sin, but a lot of creationist are not simply ignorant but LIKE to be ignorant. Of course no one will understand something he doesn't want to understand. Speaking with religious is often the same as speaking with a wall.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
No need to explain. Just go to wikipedia and write: evolution. I'm sure no creationist will understand evolution because they have not the knowledge about genetics that it's needed, but i'm also sure EVERYONE can understand evolution on its basis and, with little effort, understand is true.

Being ignorant is not a sin, but a lot of creationist are not simply ignorant but LIKE to be ignorant. Of course no one will understand something he doesn't want to understand. Speaking with religious is often the same as speaking with a wall.

I find the same to be true about scientists.

As a rogue theologian I found a way to believe in God as creator of Man....
and evolution as explanation....how He did it.