• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Human physical bodies transformed from bears!

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Seyorni said:
Physical forms can deceive you. Convergent evolution will create similar physical forms from very different original species. Dolphins are more marine bears than breathing fish -- but they look like fish. Form evolves to fit the ecological niche an organism inhabits.

The truth is in the DNA. Hominids are apes, not ursids.
Hehehe, clever sey, but also deceptive. Phenotype reflects genotype. A cursory glance at a dolphin will tell you its not a fish, no gills for starters.

Most taxonomy, even in the genetic age, is done via phenotypic similarities. You look at a chimp, you look at a bear - and without doing a PCR you'll know that the chimp is a closer relation to humans than a bear. Just as you look at a zebra and look at a tapir and you'll know that the zebra is the closer relation to a horse.
It's only when phenotypes are too close to judge that a DNA test is really necessary.

divinemission said:
Come on your guys, you need to count and see of how many generation from bear to the first human until this genertion?

Your guys need to do home work. Again I know I am correct because I gave out the big picture of transformed from animal creture to human. I also kno, when this debate to on to scientists they will love to grap them in their hands, because there are a lot of money come to them.

Actualy all of your guys are participating in science classs. Please continue the debate with full respect to one another.
I wish there were money in science, unfortunately i have to live on tinned spam, just like Richard Dawkins.

This here is a bonobo (relative of the chimpanzee), look at the ears - to the side of the head with a semi-circular shape, practically unmovable. The eyes - set central to the face, large round eye sockets, very human looking basically. The four fingers and the opposable thumb. Look at the flat face structure, the shape of the head - large forehead, bulbous cranium for a big brain, becoming smaller towards the chin. Look at the eyebrows, the lips, the jaw, the elbow and shoulder joints.

This here is a brown bear, notice the same body parts. Ears - on the top of the head, trangular and concave, good for picking up and amplifying sound, repositioned easily. The eyes are also quite central, but not as big nor as human as the bonobos eyes. Look at the paws, they're not even hand like - five digits, no thumb, splayed out evenly across the top of a padded paw, little flexablilty or tactile function, no grip. The face is snouted, the head is smaller with little forehead and small cranium for a small brain. The jaw and lips are more like a dog's than a man's. The elbow and shoulders are stronger, but less maneuverable, there's no way a bear could sit with its thumb in its mouth.

Divinemission, if simply looking at these two pictures cannot show you how wrong you are, there is no helping you.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Could this be the missing link?

Yogi%20Bear%20Cropped%2012-11-05.JPG

Notice the upright posture and bipedal locomotion. Notice the use of clothing as well. I believe that the evidence clearly demonstrates that this specimen is more intelligent than the typical Ursidae.(smarter than the average bear)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
HAH! Anyone who has taken the time to compare photos of a latex doll with a human (such photos are available in my wedding album) will surely note that the latex doll is much closer to a human than either an ape or a bear. QED: We came from latex dolls.

stemann

Time Bandit
I think divinemission is actually saying we evolved from bears just for the sake of parodying evolutionists....... ie 'materialists' whom many 'spiritual' people detest: "If we evolved from animals, then we are no different from animals, so there is no spirituality."

Btw Sunstone, 'smite' is pronounced 'CITE.'

uumckk16

divinemission said:
I have not read the evolution "bible" the scientists created; but I can tell you, and I bet you I am right one hundred percents.

divinemission said:
In additional human are not perfect,
Hmm...

divinemission said:
I ask everyone not to judge spelling or grammar, because if you do, the Almighty will cite you heavier than you cite the divinemission.
Wait...was that a real threat? Or a joke? I can't tell if you're joking with this whole thing or not. I found it amusing, at any rate. :beach:

Seyorni said:
Recently a litter of cats were born with an odd mutation -- they had bizarrely short legs. The owners evidently knew a good thing when they saw it. Now cat fanciers recognize a new breed: the Munchkin. It's in all the cat magazines.
Munchkin cats are not guinea pigs with tails, they are examples of punctuated evolution.
Ohmygosh. I thought you were kidding at first. But then I googled it and found Munchkin cats!! EEE! *steals one*

munchkin7.jpg

:D

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
stemann said:
I think divinemission is actually saying we evolved from bears just for the sake of parodying evolutionists....... ie 'materialists' whom many 'spiritual' people detest: "If we evolved from animals, then we are no different from animals, so there is no spirituality."
Have you read his other threads? You're giving DM way too much credit.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
divinemission said:
It get hot, please do not let it cold. Continue on the debate until you run out of ideas, please!
There's nothing left to debate, divinemission. No body that's responded in this thread thinks we came from bears. There's absolutely zero evolutional or DNA evidence that humans are related to bears genetically. You need to show more proof or some sort of evidence to back your claim to take the debate any further.

In the meantime, we can talk about my Grandma Thelma who feeds bears if you want.

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
Grandma Thelma isn't obsessed like that guy who was eaten recently, is she? I'm an enviromentalist but that guy was off the deep end.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
standing_alone said:
Oooh, so who's this Grandma Thelma?
My sweet Grandma Thelma lived deep in the woods of Arkansas in a tiny log cabin built in 1897. Grandma lived all alone ever since Grandpa Rufus died while fetching water from the well ontop of the hill behind the cabin.

One bright spring morning he left to collect water so Grandma Thelma could fix her daily cup of gold bond tea. Grandpa absolutely loved this special pair of multi colored clown shoes he had custom made to wear while hiking and also to the very best of Halloween parties. He adored buying multi use clothing feeling he got the best bargain. Unfortunately, the shoes were quite large and he often tripped while wearing them. The morning he left to scoop a bucket of water, he must have been daydreaming about squirrel hunting and lost his footing because Grandma found him at the bottom of the hill face down in the swamp. She figured he tripped, hit his head on a large old pine tree, rolled down the hill, smacked into Dolly the goat who was killed instantly, and then landed in the swamp. Grandma Thelma was heart broken beyond repair.

Grandma learned to live her days happily by herself even though she missed Grandpa terribly. She started leaving scraps of food outside the back door because of an ancient spiritual belief that her husband’s soul would be nourished by the good food she left out. Soon she noticed a solitary brown bear would visit and eat everything she she placed outside. She wondered if perhaps this cute little bear could be her husband reincarnated because one morning as she went to refill the tin plate,....here came the scruffy brown bear with a pair of her husband’s boxer shorts stolen from the clothes line, pulled down firmly over his head. This surely was a sign from heaven.

Not too long afterwards, Grandma Thelma started inviting the bear in for gold bond tea and cookies. She noticed right away the unkept brown bear had the very best of manners and never burped.....just like her husband Rufus. She lived happily the rest of her days with her new friend inviting him in for tea every day of the week.

feedingbear.jpg

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
lamplighter said:
Grandma Thelma isn't obsessed like that guy who was eaten recently, is she? I'm an enviromentalist but that guy was off the deep end.
He should have paid more attention to that old saying,'Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.' Prophecy if I ever saw it.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Buttons* said:
i'm a panda... but did you know panda's arent really bears? :panda:

... or is that a koala that i'm thinking of *thinks*
Koalas aren't bears.:p
Giant panda's are, there's some argument about red pandas. Cute racoons or something.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The physiological evidence is overwhelming that we came from latex dolls. Why is that truth being suppressed by the scientific community?