• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Human physical bodies transformed from bears!

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Sunstone said:
The physiological evidence is overwhelming that we came from latex dolls. Why is that truth being suppressed by the scientific community?
Phil, you're a heretic...the lord will smite you for worshiping at the alter of the latex idol. Repent now and be saved, lest you be struck down and reduced to a puddle of unholy rubber.:preach:

Snowbear

Nita Okhata
I think the evolution went the other way, though ~ humans evolved into bears... definitely NOT bears to humans :D

No question of actual bearness in Ursus maritimus either!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Quoth_The _Raven said:
Phil, you're a heretic...the lord will smite you for worshiping at the alter of the latex idol. Repent now and be saved, lest you be struck down and reduced to a puddle of unholy rubber.:preach:

NEVER! They can have my Acme Latex Love Doll when they pry my last can of instant whipped cream from my cold dead fingers!

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
Quoth_The _Raven said:
Koalas aren't bears.:p
Giant panda's are, there's some argument about red pandas. Cute racoons or something.
Yup, red pandas are related to racoons. But it matters not, as racoons are closely related to bears.

Real Sorceror

Pirate Hunter
Sunstone said:
NEVER! They can have my Acme Latex Love Doll when they pry my last can of instant whipped cream from my cold dead fingers!
Wow, thats gonna end poorly, no matter which way it goes.

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
Sunstone said:

:biglaugh:

I just finished reading this whole thread. <can't breathe, laughing>
C'mon, more from the Great Weirdness....

I want to read more love stories from the Land of Latex Love Dolls!!!!

Anyway.

I thought we all evolved from dinosaurs. I've been wrong all this time?!?!?
:faint:

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
stemann said:
We evolved from the small mammals who raced the dinosaurs and created systems of gambling.

<gasps and cluches chest>

No WAY!!!
Where the heck have I been???????:shrug:

I think evolution missed me......

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
Sunstone do you not know that in the Book of Nylon in the Great Begining it states in Industrial Fabrication verses 3.56-3.59 it says "And lo for manyth a polymers were poured, but it was oneth that though slighty fibery the boiling subsideth and in this great plastic man arousith in nylon"
Now do you see why we now have to melt 5 G.I. Joe's for blasphemus latex techings?

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
interestingly enough, many native peoples hold that bears are closest to humans... granted my ancestors didn't know about apes. :D

wa:do

kai

ragamuffin
Snowbear said:
I think the evolution went the other way, though ~ humans evolved into bears... definitely NOT bears to humans :D

No question of actual bearness in Ursus maritimus either!
i am with you on this one, baloo had a lot of human characteristics that cant be a coincidence!

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
So...monkeys have bigger arms.....and tails...
So we could not have evolved from monkeys.
Great reasoning.
I don't get the bear bit though. Don't they normally move on four legs?

A

angellous_evangellous

I'm not a smart man, but I know what evolution is.

forrest_gump_01.jpg