• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Howdy

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Hi everyone, I'm here to glean as much knowledge as i can from you, and maybe impart a smidgen from my own minuscule collection.

I hope to get to know many people and different points of view here. I'd especially like to make new friends, something i've found it hard to do at some other smaller boards i've visited, which were long established and seemed almost clique-like. So i'm hoping you're a fun and friendly group :).

Hal

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Halcyon said:
Hi everyone, I'm here to glean as much knowledge as i can from you, and maybe impart a smidgen from my own minuscule collection.

I hope to get to know many people and different points of view here. I'd especially like to make new friends, something i've found it hard to do at some other smaller boards i've visited, which were long established and seemed almost clique-like. So i'm hoping you're a fun and friendly group :).

Hal
Hey Halcyon;
Hail to thee fellow Brit! (I think that makes three or four of us now)The rule here is that you have to give more than a smidgen-lol-I'm sure that you haven't just got a 'miniscule' collection of knowledge.
I haven't been here all that long myself, and I can assure you everyone is full of friendship, fun, enthusiasm. Hope you'll love it!
:woohoo:

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Wow that was quick! Not used to responses so fast.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Well, tis getting late here so this'll have to be a short visit, hopefully get fully posting tomorrow. Now i'm off to bedfordshire.

Goodnight

Master Vigil

Welcome!!!! I really hope you enjoy it here. I'm sure you will make some friends here, there are so many wonderful people here. Again.. Welcome and enjoy yourself!!!!!!

robtex

Veteran Member
A warm-beer (presumption on my part)-drinking UK'er gnostic studying zoology. How cool is that!! We expect to see you in the science vs religion debates frequently. Kidding...great to meet you.....what is a hobby or interest of yours?

Faust

Hi Halcyon,

Good to hear from you and look forward to hearing a little more from the Gnostic point of view.
Faust.;)

robin3

blessed be, and pop in mine any time with quiestions (on wicca)and i will do the best i can to
help