• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Howdy y'all

This month my colleagues and I are launching a website dedicated to increasing understanding of religious texts, doctrines, practices, people and traditions. The site, called Deily, is live now. It includes canonical texts, audio and video representing many different religions.

Religious Forums is full of active and intelligent people, so I thought I'd stop here first and invite the members to check it out and contribute. We have a lot of work to do to improve the usability of the site and increase the breadth of content available, so your feedback and contributions are welcome.

In the meantime, I look forward to reading the forums and increasing my own knowledge here.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
Plan to stay & talk?
We have treats!
MiniStrawberryPies3.jpg

Nom! And, yes, I plan to stay and talk. There's so much here, I don't know where to begin. ...

Last edited:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Hey, J. "...active and intelligent...", boy, that's rich. Seriously. your site looks interesting.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
This month my colleagues and I are launching a website dedicated to increasing understanding of religious texts, doctrines, practices, people and traditions. The site, called Deily, is live now. It includes canonical texts, audio and video representing many different religions.

Religious Forums is full of active and intelligent people, so I thought I'd stop here first and invite the members to check it out and contribute. We have a lot of work to do to improve the usability of the site and increase the breadth of content available, so your feedback and contributions are welcome.

In the meantime, I look forward to reading the forums and increasing my own knowledge here.
Shalom and welcome.

It might be best if you were to start another post for "feedback."

Hey, J. "...active and intelligent...", boy, that's rich. Seriously. your site looks interesting.

Well, that was my impression after looking around a while. Some of you clearly have a deep understanding of many aspects of religion, much deeper than mine. I have a lot to learn. :)

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

Welcome.

I've noticed that you have no Heathen, or so called Pagan, religions.

Is this going to change?

Welcome.

I've noticed that you have no Heathen, or so called Pagan, religions.

Is this going to change?

Thanks for checking! It will change. It can change faster if someone (you?) points us to good content in the public domain. Or you can add content directly if you know of something that will be useful to people.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.

Peace be on you.
1= Thanks for telling about your site.

2= One wonders what is need of a new such forum?

3= Just a thought!....Is it possible your merge in here with some possible acceptable beneficial way?

4= I saw some Islam section there. Perhaps you do not know, Holy Quran is in Arabic, its translations are translations only. Thus original Arabic text is a must thing which has be given, then translation comes.....

5= You are very welcome here.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome and giving the site a look.

The main difference between Deily and a forum, such as this one, is that it's not really designed as a conversation with direct replies. It's also focused on the source material and explaining that material in context.

I'm not sure how we could merge it with this forum, but I am hopeful there is a mutually beneficial relationship between people here and at our site.

Thanks for the specific feedback about the Islam section. That is probably our weakest area at the moment. We do plan to add the Quran in Arabic. Are you suggesting that the English translation should be side-by-side with the Arabic? If you wanted to explain a verse, would you prefer to explain it on the Arabic or English?

If you have any other recommendations or questions, please feel free to send me a message. We could use help in that area.