• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How will we know Jesus has returned.

I've been searching my bible for an indication of what Jesus will look like, and how he will talk, and where he will be when he returns. Could you help me, because I think he's in my motorhome. I know it sounds crazy, so I need someone to disprove me.

You should just ask him if he's Jesus. It'd be rude to be on the internet if he is sitting right there anyway. :)

cataway

Jesus said . 6 Many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and will mislead many.

which means I'm not at all surprised

Tranquil Servant

Was M.I.A for a while
there are several things wrong ; Azazel is not satan's true name we dont know his true name .

Azazel is the goat the word azazel means
[Goat That Disappears].

I agree that no one Knows his true name but in the Bible there are many references to him. with that being said if no one does know his real name that would mean "Satan" is not his true name either.

Azazel (or Azael)- Archdemon of the Judean desert and king of the seirim, goat like spirits.

Azael
means “who God strengthens.” According to lore

In Islamic lore, Azazel or Azazeel was the name of Iblis
before he disobeyed God by not bowing to humans and was sent from the Earth.

Satan- The personification of evil and the head of all Demons. He is equated with the Devil.
Satan is a Hebrew word meaning “adversary” and originally was not a proper name.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/31440437/The-Encyclopedia-of-Demons-and-Demonology

Last edited:

javajo

How will we know Jesus has returned.
You'll know:

23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them. 24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. Luke 17

Tranquil Servant

Was M.I.A for a while
You'll know:

23 And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them. 24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. Luke 17

agreed! :D

Jesus was not so easy to recognize. A thief comes not only by surprise; he is often already gone when we awake. Further, the Bible suggests that the Lord will come with a new name "His eyes are like blazing fire,and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself." (Rev. 19:12) There must come a time when the Lord is revealed in glory, but when he comes, will he find faith on earth? (Luke 18:8) At the time of Jesus there was the faith of expecting the Messiah, but not the faith allowing Jews to recognize him. Are thing so different nowadays? Perhaps first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.( Luke 17:25)

Lady B

noob
So did I miss Bill's great message? It is so not fair you keeping him all to yourself,maybe you should tell us your adress so we can come with gifts !:D jk....