• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How smart ARE you?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Scored 21 and guessed most of them :) ....how i meant to know where American president come from...that is American bias.......its to make Americans look smarter then they actually are :D

RUone2

When I was 16, I was brilliant, at 25 no one could tell me anything, at 50 I noticed I didn't have all the answers, at 65 I found out most of what I knew or accepted was the result of some other persons conclusions about life, now at 67 I'm for the first time learning on my own about a lot of things that have troubled:run: me over the years, so I guess I'm as smart as any kindergartner.

jmaster78

PetShopBoy88 said:
Yeah, a lot of them were based on things that I just never really encounter, like when Elvis died. It seemed less a test of intelligence and more a test of trivia.

21, not bad but yeah more like american trivia than an IQ test. fun though.

A

angellous_evangellous

jmaster78 said:
21, not bad but yeah more like american trivia than an IQ test. fun though.

Since Chuck Norris came along, there was no need for an IQ test. There are only those Chuck Norris allows to live.