• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How should the Christian Church treat homosexuals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmailaGodHasHeard

This is to anyone who thinks that homosexuality is a choice: That is not true. I do not choose to be attracted to women as well as men. The choice is what I do about it. Trust me, if I could be straight, I would.

Last edited:

yourgraceisenough

You have been rather unsuccessful at demonstrating knowledge yourself. Plenty of opinions and assertions, to be sure, but when it comes time to back them up you get all cryptic. So maybe you're not the hot shot fundie you think you are.

I am just a bible believing Christian saved by Grace....:)

and thats all I ever want to be...:)

A

angellous_evangellous

I am just a bible believing Christian saved by Grace....:)

and thats all I ever want to be...:)

You're abusing the bible to support your beliefs. There's a difference.

If you were honest, your faith obviously would be stronger.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
This is to anyone who thinks that homosexuality is choice: That is not true. I do not choose to be attracted to women as well as men. The choice is what I do about it. trust me, if I could be straight, I would.

:clap Thanks you for being honest. If only we could get our fundamental friend to see this too.

Fester

ha ha ha homophobia, the mega spin word designed to make people feel guilty for saying homosexuality is wrong, please don't tell me thats your best shot...:)
The word means "fear of homosexuals". You display considerable homophobia in your posts. Scoff all you wish; it changes nothing.

A

angellous_evangellous

my faith is very strong thanks, you still can't show where I have used the bible dishonestly so I'll assume you don't have a clue...

enjoy your christian delusion....:)

The only reason why you refuse to acknowledge it is due to dishonesty.

Blackdog22

The bible also says the Earth has corners and that Christians don't get poisoned. Care to test either of those?

That is one reason why I am not a Christian. The God I would have to follow is portrayed as a monster in his book. He hates nearly anything and everything. I embrace the fact that people are different and diverse, and although I don't completely understand how a Christian can ignore the things God did in the past as well as cherry pick the living hell out of what they want to Bible to mean, as long as that makes them happy I am okay with it. I will just never understand it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.