• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How should the Christian Church treat homosexuals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourgraceisenough

You make the claim, but your statements have demonstrated a clear hatred for homosexuals and homosexuality. It's not a matter of interpretation. It's a fact.

well your facts are clearly wrong which I would argue nullifies your facts...

I have stated homosexuals can be saved but just as all sin it comes with the understanding you intend to stop the sin you are doing in the case of homosexuality that means to stop having gay relations, that would be the same for a murderer accepting Jesus or a pedophile or anyone else for that matter...

anyone who has no intention of changing is fooling themselves not God...:)

A

angellous_evangellous

it makes perfect sense your bias just clouds your view, all the "phobe" words be it islama or homo or frenchcarsa, are merely designed to hide the fact that you have a right to your opinion on that subject by making you feel guilty for having said opinion, just spin...simple as...:)

But homophobia and Islamaphobia actually causes harm to homosexuals and Muslims. As does racism and sexism. These are ideologies that need to be addressed and corrected for the good of peace and harmony - not to mention Christian virtue.

A

angellous_evangellous

well your facts are clearly wrong which I would argue nullifies your facts...

Yes, you would. But all one needs to do is read your posts. They don't even have to go back - they can read forward because I don't think that you're going to stop.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
it makes perfect sense your bias just clouds your view, all the "phobe" words be it islama or homo or frenchcarsa, are merely designed to hide the fact that you have a right to your opinion on that subject by making you feel guilty for having said opinion, just spin...simple as...:)

phobe - one who fears or hates.

If I have a fear of spiders does that make me feel guilty or restrict my right to that view? Of course not.

Also a phobe doesn't restrict your right to an opinion at all. No one can restrict anyone's right to an opinion. To say otherwise is just ridiculous.

yourgraceisenough

Yes, you would. But all one needs to do is read your posts. They don't even have to go back - they can read forward because I don't think that you're going to stop.

all my posts have said exactly the same thing you must want to repent, turn away, from your sins to be saved, the fact this subject has revolved round the subject of being gay is totally irrelevant....:)

Fester

you demonstrate no knowledge you were never a fundie..:)
You have been rather unsuccessful at demonstrating knowledge yourself. Plenty of opinions and assertions, to be sure, but when it comes time to back them up you get all cryptic. So maybe you're not the hot shot fundie you think you are.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
all my posts have said exactly the same thing you must want to repent, turn away, from your sins to be saved, the fact this subject has revolved round the subject of being gay is totally irrelevant....:)

The entire thread isn't about salvation but how to treat homosexuals. I should really remember how good your selective reading degree is :facepalm:

A

angellous_evangellous

You must be forgetful, because you would never lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.