• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How much we were weigh (sperm and egg) ?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Just like respecting the laws of your country or your boss, you can only truly respect them if they respect you, I could no respect a boss who didst respect me, and then pretend to respect him just to keep my job, and that is what you are doing.
With your Boss you have no choice , with police you may shot to death if you being rebellion with their instruction ...etc

Actually God is greater than your boss and police , laws you respect to avoid be jailed...etc

So faking respect to keep your job!

psychoslice

Veteran Member
With your Boss you have no choice , with police you may shot to death if you being rebellion with their instruction ...etc

Actually God is greater than your boss and police , laws you respect to avoid be jailed...etc

So faking respect to keep your job!
Yes I believe many pretend to love their god because they are frighten of him, which to me is totally wrong.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Just like respecting the laws of your country or your boss, you can only truly respect them if they respect you, I could no respect a boss who didst respect me, and then pretend to respect him just to keep my job, and that is what you are doing.
Btw pretend the respect is against your rule" love letting who you are."

Its also pretending love is letting you who you are[emoji2] [emoji2]

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Yes I believe many pretend to love their god because they are frighten of him, which to me is totally wrong.
That's between them and God , who will values that
To be accepted or rejected

There is not pretend love because frighten, because they don't insult Him inside their heart.
As " double face with human "Boss" "

psychoslice

Veteran Member
That's between them and God , who will values that
To be accepted or rejected

There is not pretend love because frighten, because they don't insult Him inside their heart.
As " double face with human "Boss" "
They don't insult him because they are scared of what he will do, or even worse what someone else will do, like cutting your head off.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
They don't insult him because they are scared of what he will do, or even worse what someone else will do, like cutting your head off.
That's probably they scared but not certainly pretend "love" as you do with Boss.

They scare their Creator,but you scared "Boss" human like you " equal to you", that definetly not the same :)

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
@psychoslice this discuss is become repeated , just back to OP. :)

Do you got my point ?

Last edited:

psychoslice

Veteran Member
That's probably they scared but not certainly pretend "love" as you do with Boss.

They scare their Creator,but you scared "Boss" human like you " equal to you", that definetly not the same :)
Well I don't fully agree, but I will say, its much easier to love someone who you have never meet or seen.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Well I don't fully agree, but I will say, its much easier to love someone who you have never meet or seen.

You right it's easier just to be sure :)
In Quran two prophet's asked God a proof to them to be sure.Moses(pbuh) and Abraham(pbuh).

Moses (pbuh) asked God to show up, God told him , you will not see me (you don't have the ability to see me) 7:143
https://quran.com/7/143

Abraham(pbuh) asked God how to revive the death, God told him , " don't you believe" , Abraham(pbuh): just to be sure.
2:260
https://quran.com/2/260

We believers(all theists) we don't need to meet or seen God to believe He is exist.

for exemple (I made a plane as an exemple)
In this thread I ask who structure the plane,and how the structure comes to exist in reality? , some people reply it's wind ,and rains ,it's build it self, the metal did that alone by millions of years, it's randomness and natural selection.! (evolution)

some said it's build because of construction equipment , architecture (biology) !

Pudding

This the point , how could a nothingness "zygote" growing multiply billions X billion of times , where is the reference of plan, who made/put it that plan/map in nothingness ?
I don't know whether or not if some person have assign the zygote the ability to grow and mature, you know?
Who is it?
Your religion's God?
Other people's different religion's different version of God/god/deity?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I don't know whether or not if some person have assign the zygote the ability to grow and mature, you know?
Who is it?
Your religion's God?
Other people's different religion's different version of God/god/deity?
1-2-3 : I know : The Creator. (God in English,Allah in Arabic)
4- in this case everyone claim his version of God is correct.That's called different faiths.

I do believe that God (Allah) who created everything alive, He said that He will resurrection us from nothingness as He created us from nothingness (and zygote)

God speak about this
36:77
Does man not consider that We created him from a [mere] sperm-drop - then at once he is a clear adversary?
And he presents for Us an example and forgets his [own] creation. He says, "Who will give life to bones while they are disintegrated?"
Say, "He will give them life who produced them the first time; and He is, of all creation, Knowing."

https://quran.com/36/77

Pudding

1-2-3 : I know : The Creator. (God in English,Allah in Arabic)
4- in this case everyone claim his version of God is correct.That's called different faiths.
Thanks for answer.

I do believe that God (Allah) who created everything alive, He said that He will resurrection us from nothingness as He created us from nothingness (and zygote)

God speak about this
36:77
Does man not consider that We created him from a [mere] sperm-drop - then at once he is a clear adversary?
And he presents for Us an example and forgets his [own] creation. He says, "Who will give life to bones while they are disintegrated?"
Say, "He will give them life who produced them the first time; and He is, of all creation, Knowing."

https://quran.com/36/77
I'll agree to disagree.

Does this thread's purpose is to debate which religion's god is the creator god?
Does the debate also necessarily have to including the process to substantiate those gods' existence by the people who claims their god is the creator god?

Last edited:

Flankerl

It is like a pile of dirt.
The more you add to the pile of dirt, the bigger it gets.

That's quite poetic.
+like

Just curious if NATURAL SELECTION is still smarter than humans :D

I wonder if that would be on your mind if you ever got infected with an AMR.

Probably not.

Gravity is no more theory since it's become fact.

Fun fact: Gravity never was a theory it was always a fact. Just because humans didn't know about it does it mean it didn't exist.

because the human intellignce could not yet to made something growning 230 billions times from it's origin form, so the comparison is not valid ?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Tissue Engineering. It will revolutionise pretty much everything in peoples life. Well not the life of people in your cultural hemisphere, but we are going to have an awesome time. And that's what's important. :)

No,zygote exists because sperm and egg combined, which they came from wife and husband.

Well this is going to be awkward.

So our mind

Next fun fact: We don't have one mind. We have a left brain and a right brain. And they both hate each other. The mishmash at the result of them screaming at each other is "our mind".

You were dead

Factually incorrect. The matter of the future Carbon based lifeform existed long before earth existed. Ever wondered what happened to all the people? Well we ate them.
Also you can't die before you even lived.

Flankerl

Does man not consider that We created him from a [mere] sperm-drop

That is also factually incorrect. We aren't created by a sperm drop. We are created by the millions of sperm cells in the sperm drop rushing towards the ovum so that one may fuse with it.

In fact the sperm drop is completely unnecessary. See In vitro fertilization.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
That is also factually incorrect. We aren't created by a sperm drop. We are created by the millions of sperm cells in the sperm drop rushing towards the ovum so that one may fuse with it.

In fact the sperm drop is completely unnecessary. See In vitro fertilization.
It's about Arabic different interpretations , for my opinion the close one is "sperm" without "drop", I guess it's also could mention to female egg.

Any the first one could be right because that millions of sperm ,throught one of them we had beed created.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I wonder if that would be on your mind if you ever got infected with an AMR.

Probably not.
That's was not my point.
I mean origin of life.
If you agree that origin of life is came through evolution ,so you become the first Jew I met defend about life come by evolution not God !

does the Judiasm support the creation or evolution in origin of life ?

Fun fact: Gravity never was a theory it was always a fact. Just because humans didn't know about it does it mean it didn't exist.
do you have squint eye ?
you quote my reply , you don't quote whom said gravity was theory !!
Aug 2, 2016#137

Welcome to the wonderful world of Tissue Engineering. It will revolutionise pretty much everything in peoples life. Well not the life of people in your cultural hemisphere, but we are going to have an awesome time. And that's what's important. :)
That's not my point.
I talking about if the humans could made something growning 230 billions times from it's origin form as God.

Well this is going to be awkward.
Made in China !!
So what human or creature made by that ?

Next fun fact: We don't have one mind. We have a left brain and a right brain. And they both hate each other. The mishmash at the result of them screaming at each other is "our mind".
Yes,I know that's label on sides of mind.

Factually incorrect. The matter of the future Carbon based lifeform existed long before earth existed. Ever wondered what happened to all the people? Well we ate them.
Also you can't die before you even lived.
Dead in that point means that we were not alive.
We were dead and we are alive you would be dead,then you would be alive again.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Thanks for answer.
Welcome :)

I'll agree to disagree.

Does this thread's purpose is to debate which religion's god is the creator god?
Does the debate also necessarily have to including the process to substantiate those gods' existence by the people who claims their god is the creator god?
1-No problem.
2-3: No it's does not thread purpose,You made me insert my "religion" view by your curious questions :)

Flankerl

That's was not my point.
I mean origin of life.
If you agree that origin of life is came through evolution ,so you become the first Jew I met defend about life come by evolution not God !

does the Judiasm support the creation or evolution in origin of life ?

Let's be honest here, you don't know what an AMR is. :)

And you just show again that you have no clue about what beliefs Jews hold.

To quote the Rambam
"For if the Creation had been demonstrated by proof, even if only according to the Platonic hypothesis, all arguments of the philosophers against us would be of no avail. If, on the other hand, Aristotle had a proof for his theory, the whole teaching of Scripture would be rejected, and we should be forced to other opinions. I have thus shown that all depends on this question. Note it."
The Guide for the Perplexed: Book 2 Chapter 25

Nahmanides who was always rather critical on Rambam's views agrees on this btw.

And to further quote Rabbi Abraham Ibn Ezra
"The words of the Torah are never less than straightforward... therefore, if there appears something in the Torah which seems to contradict reason or to refute the evidence of our senses then here one should seek for the solution in a figurative interpretation. For reason is the foundation of everything. The Torah was not given to men who cannot reason and man's reason is the angel which mediates between him and his God."

Next up would be Rabbi Isaac ben Samuel of Acre (student of Nahmanides)
"Isaac states that the universe is actually 15,340,500,000 years old.[8] Isaac arrived at this conclusion by distinguishing between earthly "solar years" and "divine years," based on a verse from Psalms, which states that "A thousand years in Your sight are but as yesterday" (Psalm 90:4). If each day of a divine year is equal to a thousand earthly "solar years," then a divine year would be 365,250 years long. Isaac then makes some other calculations based on the Talmud and the Biblical sabbatical year, and arrives at the said number. The scientific estimation places the occurrence of the Big Bang at 13.799 ± 0.021 billion years ago."
Rabbi Aryeh Moshe Eliyahu Kaplan - Immortality, Resurrection and the Age of the Universe: A Kabbalistic View

You see all these medieval Jews might have lived among Muslims, but they were in reality far apart from them. And its rather sad that this would still be the case today.

do you have squint eye ?
you quote my reply , you don't quote whom said gravity was theory !!
Aug 2, 2016#137

Again: Gravity never has been a theory. It always existed since the advent of the Universe.

That's not my point.
I talking about if the humans could made something growning 230 billions times from it's origin form as God.

You didn't read the article. Good.

Made in China !!
So what human or creature made by that ?

Yes in China. Turns out everyone is ahead of the Muslim world. This gonna be awkward to explain when we meet Alien lifeforms for the first time.
- "How was this possible? You lived on the same planet!"
- "Yeah... we know... sorry?"
- "So what happened to them?"
- *cough* "They all went into the desert."
- "And?"
- "What happens in the Desert stays in the Desert."

Also if you just read the Article you'd know what they did. Again I know I am asking too much.

Yes,I know that's label on sides of mind.

I somehow doubt that you understood what I wrote.

Dead in that point means that we were not alive.
We were dead and we are alive you would be dead,then you would be alive again.

No. To be dead you need to have been alive.
There was probably a medieval Rabbi who understood that some 800 years ago.