• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How much we were weigh (sperm and egg) ?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I disagree , in free will ,everyone is responsible for his deed,good or bad.

We humans judge each other, why not God ?
We humans don't normally judge each other over silly things like having a beer, or not wearing a rag over our heads and so on, and yet there's this man in the sky that gets upset over it..........and you say he gives us will power to do what we want, Ha.:rolleyes:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
We humans don't normally judge each other over silly things like having a beer, or not wearing a rag over our heads and so on, and yet there's this man in the sky that gets upset over it..........and you say he gives us will power to do what we want, Ha.:rolleyes:
This debatable, what looks silly to you , may looks seriously evil, for exemple smoking in public areas or drive while have beer.

OK proof to me, stealing is bad for the theif

Only the Creator who made the rules.
I do believe He forbid things that harm us , to know which one follow His instructions.
There is many people don't follow law of country,in end they found them selfs in court or jail or being shoted.

Last edited:

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I am talking to human or ape :D

ape remain ape , cat remain cat, human remain human,ant remain ant.....etc

Humans are (great) apes. If you do not accept the accepted scientific view, go to a zoo and have a look.

In Quran there is a hint about there is creatures before Adam(pbuh) similaire to human.

Oh well. If the Quran says that, it must be true.

I have a current exemple made humans.
humans made many version of cars ,made many version of planes ...etc so God did.

God made the best version among the creatures humans, because mind.

Happy to be ape V 2.0 premium upgrade.

Ciao

- viole

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Humans are (great) apes. If you do not accept the accepted scientific view, go to a zoo and have a look.

Oh well. If the Quran says that, it must be true.

Happy to be ape V 2.0 premium upgrade.

Ciao

- viole
Humans were not apes.apes remain apes.cat remain cat not become lion....etc
I disagree ,I reject evolution theory claim.

Bonus:
There is not scientific treatment to convert/update the apes to humans.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Humans were not apes.apes remain apes.cat remain cat not become lion....etc
I disagree ,I reject evolution theory claim.

Bonus:
There is not scientific treatment to convert/update the apes to humans.

We are apes. Great apes, to be precise.

So, I do not see your point.

Ciao

- viole

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
We are apes. Great apes, to be precise.

So, I do not see your point.

Ciao

- viole
No, I never heard about ape become human.do you?

Yes ,Ape are close in creation to human (in shape) , but they are different , like horse and donkey.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
It is not perfect by any stretch of imagination.
A lot of people carry genes that cause them problems.
That's some of test of God.

But do you consider that to be a human ?
Here is the problem though: That individual doesn't belong to the same species as us.

So, the best answer to your question regarding the sperm/egg and human is that the one that came first was another species.
I don't know.
they are similaire ,that what mentionned in Quran.2:30
the point is angels don't know the future.

Do you mean it is rare to have a genetic problem ?
Yes

In general, no.
well

Can you prove that ?
You suppose to prove that,how a life could exist from nothing.

All steps, from 1 cell to million variety of creatures .by scientific credible treatements NOT theory.

What are our bodies if not a multitude of cells ?
Our bodies are designed by cells , some said about 37 trillion cells.
like a mosaics in 3D

You can't go from a flashdisk to a robot in one go.
It would take a ton of steps...
Same to human it's would take a ton of steps to make human,is not easy thing.
,who programmed the flashdisk to be robot ,is not the human?
who programmed zygote to build human/creature ?
If you told me evolution or natural selection that's insane , because LOGICALY they had no relation with zygote.

I get some help from @FearGod about this

how the genetic information is encoded in DNA and how DNA directs the activities of a cell and the development of an organism.

https://online.science.psu.edu/biol011_sandbox_7239/node/7359

I mean how the information of human/creature body encoded in DNA ?

Have you ever heard about selective breeding before ?
variaty in one kind,don't creat new kind.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
No, I never heard about ape become human.do you?

Yes ,Ape are close in creation to human (in shape) , but they are different , like horse and donkey.

The problem that they're basing their arguments on Christianity which says that Adam was created
at the beginning while we believe that Adam wasn't the first of the creation.

We don't know what kind of process God used and how he programmed such things to happen,
It's God's science which remains of his knowledge.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I mean who/how the body information encoded in zygote
:

humanorgans.jpg

33778439-un-schema-du-squelette-humain-avec-parties-principales-intitulees-du-systeme-squelettique-vector-ill.jpg

19105003-human-body-parts-detailed-vector-set-Stock-Vector-anatomy.jpg

check out all these were encoded in zygote weigh less than 0,004mg :

http://www.nucleusimagelibrary.com/generateexhibit.php?ID=2393

psychoslice

Veteran Member
This debatable, what looks silly to you , may looks seriously evil, for exemple smoking in public areas or drive while have beer.

OK proof to me, stealing is bad for the theif

Only the Creator who made the rules.
I do believe He forbid things that harm us , to know which one follow His instructions.
There is many people don't follow law of country,in end they found them selfs in court or jail or being shoted.
Na, that's just an excuse for your god, do you really think there is someone out that that cares if we smoke or not, come on be real.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Na, that's just an excuse for your god, do you really think there is someone out that that cares if we smoke or not, come on be real.
IF you are God partner or equal to Him, so you suggest for Him ,how He suppose to deal :)

psychoslice

Veteran Member
IF you are God partner or equal to Him, so you suggest for Him ,how He suppose to deal :)
Well I don't believe in any god, especially a man in the sky, what you call god is simply all there is, but through ignorance many years ago, we made up god, through this made up belief we feel more secure. Yes we need to grow up and drop all our ignorance and truly see the world as it is, and then only can we truly live our life in freedom.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Well I don't believe in any god, especially a man in the sky, what you call god is simply all there is, but through ignorance many years ago, we made up god, through this made up belief we feel more secure. Yes we need to grow up and drop all our ignorance and truly see the world as it is, and then only can we truly live our life in freedom.
He is not a man (human), Who told He is man ?

This life is just period , as God created from nothingness 0,004mg ,it's not big deal that re-creat you (resurrection)

God said in Quran everyone is free to believe or disbelieve, He gave you free will to choice Him or reject Him.but indeed everyone is responsibile for His choices.
https://quran.com/18/29

psychoslice

Veteran Member
He is not a man (human), Who told He is man ?

This life is just period , as God created from nothingness 0,004mg ,it's not big deal that re-creat you (resurrection)

God said in Quran everyone is free to believe or disbelieve, He gave you free will to choice Him or reject Him.but indeed everyone is responsibile for His choices.
https://quran.com/18/29
Yea, and disbelieve and your dead, ha, what a god.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Yea, and disbelieve and your dead, ha, what a god.
You were dead(not exist) and made you exist and you will died, and will make you exist again.
He is not responsible for everyone decision.

But I do believe He is the most mercy,and forgiveness

psychoslice

Veteran Member
You were dead(not exist) and made you exist and you will died, and will make you exist again.
He is not responsible for everyone decision.

But I do believe He is the most mercy,and forgiveness
Yea, as long as you do just what he wants you to do, that's not love, love is letting you be who you are.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Yea, as long as you do just what he wants you to do, that's not love, love is letting you be who you are.
God loves who follow Him,whom follow their desire(instead their Creator) , their desire is their God.

Love is make you exist, so He deserve to be thanked , instead for being insulted.

In real life we respect/obey the others ,Boss, parents, Why not the Creator too?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
God loves who follow Him,whom follow their desire(instead their Creator) , their desire is their God.

Love is make you exist, so He deserve to be thanked , instead for being insulted.

In real life we respect/obey the others ,Boss, parents, Why not the Creator too?
We respect people because they respect us, a god that want his own way with us deserves no respect.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
We respect people because they respect us, a god that want his own way with us deserves no respect.

You respect your Boss , because he pay you, if disrespect him he will fire you.
You respect Laws country because they jail you if you dont.

God made exist is deserve to be respected.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
You respect your Boss , because he pay you, if disrespect him he will fire you.
You respect Laws country because they jail you if you dont.

God made exist is deserve to be respected.
Just like respecting the laws of your country or your boss, you can only truly respect them if they respect you, I could no respect a boss who didst respect me, and then pretend to respect him just to keep my job, and that is what you are doing.