• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How much we were weigh (sperm and egg) ?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
wpid-b05b36c42a39ff1b020c95f88c408cb4c483dc7b.jpeg

Hello all
I had this interesting question about the weight of sperm and egg , that made my actual body

How much we were weight I mean sperm and egg?

How much its (egg and sperm) compared to your actual body ?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
wpid-b05b36c42a39ff1b020c95f88c408cb4c483dc7b.jpeg

Hello all
I had this interesting question about the weight of sperm and egg , that made my actual body

How much we were weight I mean sperm and egg?

How much its (egg and sperm) compared to your actual body ?
The zygote could weigh anything between 0.00177 mg and 0.0042 mg.

I have to admit I have put on a lot of weight since then.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Assuming the number above is accurate. mg to kg is already a million times. Divide your weight by 0.003. That's how many million times more you weigh than a zygote.
I weight almost 70 kg , how much different?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Okay, so how does this tie into the whole "evolution vs. creationism" debate?
This the point , how could a nothingness "zygote" growing multiply billions X billion of times , where is the reference of plan, who made/put it that plan/map in nothingness ?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
This the point , how could a nothingness "zygote" growing multiply billions X billion of times , where is the reference of plan, who made/put it that plan/map in nothingness ?
There was no who, surely you don't believe there's a man in the sky with a magic wand, just because we don't have all the answers, doesn't mean we have to make them up.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
There was no who, surely you don't believe there's a man in the sky with a magic wand, just because we don't have all the answers, doesn't mean we have to make them up.
that's blind vision speech, some call it mind suicide.

the man in earth could not explain that , despite all intellegence and science he aquired !!

I say can human science is defeat on this issue.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
that's blind vision speech, some call it mind suicide.

the man in earth could not explain that , despite all intellegence and science he aquired !!

I say can human science is defeat on this issue.
Na, your just making up stories again, face it, you don't have a clue.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
What story ?

Yes the science stopped there,could not across.
Of course science don't know everything, just as religion doesn't also, but to say that you know with no true evidence is just wrong and dishonest, without science you probably wouldn't even be here today.