• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Many Of Us Are Wondering ...

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
There is nothing 'fishy' about the circumstance of Trump getting COVID=19, and going to the hospital.

Fishy as in it's weird it happened right after the debate. That's the conversation I was having with someone else, though. As for him getting COVID I don't know where to place that. I don't get pulled into media and stats just because they're on television or CBS.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Fishy as in it's weird it happened right after the debate. That's the conversation I was having with someone else, though. As for him getting COVID I don't know where to place that. I don't get pulled into media and stats just because they're on television or CBS.

This has nothing to with TV nor CBS, nor BBC, nor NBC, nor FOX, nor whatever. It has to with the facts, and not 'fishy' conspiracies.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
This has nothing to with TV nor CBS, nor BBC, nor NBC, nor FOX, nor whatever. It has to with the facts, and not 'fishy' conspiracies.

Where did you get your facts from?

I know half of us don't know trump personally. If not a third party, where did you get it from?

I never said conspiracy. Not even sure which one you're speaking if, if you are. I just said: him being sick right after the debate sounds fishy.

I'm not sure what else you can read into that.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Where did you get your facts from?

I know half of us don't know trump personally. If not a third party, where did you get it from?

Easy I do not rely on any one source, I compare ALL sources. Your paranoia leads nowhere.

I never said conspiracy. Not even sure which one you're speaking if, if you are. I just said: him being sick right after the debate sounds fishy.

I'm not sure what else you can read into that.

You highly intimate 'conspiracy' easily especially when you question widely known and documented facts found in many diverse sources.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Easy I do not rely on any one source, I compare ALL sources. Your paranoia leads nowhere.

Of course. I didn't say you got it from one source. I said you get it through a third party. Off not t.v., radio, news paper, mag, or internet than who?

Fishy doesn't mean paranoia. Two totally different words.

You highly intimate 'conspiracy' easily especially when you question widely known and documented facts found in many diverse sources.

That's your assumption. I said it is fishy that he got sick "right after the debate."

The point was right after the debate not him getting sick.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
There is nothing 'fishy' about the circumstance of Trump getting COVID=19, and going to the hospital.

Oh. I don't think you were following the conversation I had with someone else. I said it's fishy that he got sick "right after" the debate. He put himself at high risk to get sick, but based on a couple other talks beforehand, he did mention he was already taking medicine. So, I'm not surprised he got sick. But right after the debate? That's fishy.