• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How in the world can ANYBODY think the Jews and Christians have the same god, that Jesus is messiah?

Harmonious

I asked you first.

Also while you're at it, please provide your definition of "true Jews" and "false Jews".
While I haven't pieced together everything in Domenic's logic, I think one of the "true Jews" vs. "false Jews" comes from the fact that Israel is made up of 12 tribes. As it stands, if anyone comes from any and all of the Tribes that we are aware of, we call them Jews, no matter which tribe they originated from, or if no tribe at all.

So, from what I can tell of his perspective, the fact that Jews might actually be from Binyamin, Levi, or Yehuda, and most of us have no way of knowing which we are from, the idea is that Jews from Yehuda are "true" Jews. Jews from any other tribe, or no tribe, are "false Jews."

There might be other definitions of his, but that's what I've garnered from his posts.

Domenic

While I haven't pieced together everything in Domenic's logic, I think one of the "true Jews" vs. "false Jews" comes from the fact that Israel is made up of 12 tribes. As it stands, if anyone comes from any and all of the Tribes that we are aware of, we call them Jews, no matter which tribe they originated from, or if no tribe at all.

So, from what I can tell of his perspective, the fact that Jews might actually be from Binyamin, Levi, or Yehuda, and most of us have no way of knowing which we are from, the idea is that Jews from Yehuda are "true" Jews. Jews from any other tribe, or no tribe, are "false Jews."

There might be other definitions of his, but that's what I've garnered from his posts.

I never said any such thing. .The only Jew is from the tribe of Judah. The other 11 tribes are not known as Jews. A false Jew has never been from the tribe of Judah, or any of the eleven tribes...you already knew that.
I will post who they are when I reach that section of my notes. Somehow I feel there are some here who do not want that to come out? I have news for you...it has been know for some time.

Harmonious

I never said any such thing. .The only Jew is from the tribe of Judah. The other 11 tribes are not known as Jews. A false Jew has never been from the tribe of Judah, or any of the eleven tribes...you already knew that.
That is what I said that you had said.

Of course, I don't agree with you, but you've made that much clear.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
. A false Jew has never been from the tribe of Judah, or any of the eleven tribes...you already knew that.
I will post who they are when I reach that section of my notes. Somehow I feel there are some here who do not want that to come out? I have news for you...it has been know for some time.

Are you suggesting that converts are not, and cannot be, "true" Jews?

Are you going to suggest that most modern Jews are Khazar imposters?

Can we look forward to your bringing up The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Religiouspogo

Oh, I thought we were discussing the nature of how jesus is JHVH via the Spirit, or JHVH as Deity, as a manifestation of the Godhead. As opposed to 'Yahweh', of Jewish belief, without the 'man form' entity or manifestation; because in Judaism there is no man form Deity, there can't be, observed by people.
Shut up you Jew

rosends

The word Jew comes from the Kingdom of Judah (if you want evidence, check out the scroll of Esther in which Mordechai is called a "yehudi" even though he was from the tribe of Benjamin).

rosends

The Septuagint is much older than the Torah, and the two do not match. When Jesus was here as a human the Jews rejected him. They still do. What is strange, the Jews of Hollywood have made many movies about Jesus, "The Robe, The ten Commandments, etc. Why do they make movies about Jesus if they don't believe what they put into these movies...is it just for money?
The Jews of Hollywood?

Like Mel Gibson?

Domenic

The Jews of Hollywood?

Like Mel Gibson?

Mel Gibson is not a Jew. That was an uncalled for remark. Jews are after Mel Gibson because he would not make comment on what his father posted. Why do people like you always make up dirt?
Mel Gibson believes in Jesus.

Last edited:

Domenic

Somebody asked:
"Are you suggesting that converts are not, and cannot be, "true" Jews?
Are you going to suggest that most modern Jews are Khazar imposters?
Can we look forward to your bringing up The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?"

It would seem somebody knows more than they want to hear. Those three questions are basic history. Page three, and four will go deeper into recorded Babylanion records. My intent is not to harm the history, or credibility of the tribe of Judah, but to free Christians from false teaching in changed scripture by non-Jews who claim to be Jews, and are not. Jesus dealt with these same ones. With the death of Jesus, these false Jews felt very much in control…they did not then, or now understand Jesus came to die, and used these false Jews to carry out Gods plan. Satan never uses something new. He uses the same traps time and again, because they keep working. I am always amazed at those who walk into these traps. He get the foolish out on a limb, then he cuts it off. He always cuts it off.

rosends

No, that is a truth. Adam had sex with his wife, and she gave birth to Cain. She also gave birth to Able.
It has been proven in our time, a women can be with two children by two different men at the same time.

You should read the scrolls. In the book it reads, Eve said, "I have gotten a man from the Lord." In the scrolls she says, "I have goten a man fom the angel of the Lord, Sammual." The scrolls have to be taken over any book written from them. The two should match...they do not. It is the book that has the lie, not the scrolls.
Wait, I thought that your scrolls were that Septuagint text you linked to! And yet it reads "And Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and brought forth Cain and said, I have gained a man through God. " So your Septuagint agrees with the Hebrew text and you also claim it is wrong and yet your scrolls still do not exist.

rosends

Mel Gibson is not a Jew. That was an uncalled for remark. Jews are after Mel Gibson because he would not make comment on what his father posted. Why do people like you always make up dirt?
You claimed the "Jews of Hollywood" make bible based movies.

I showed a movie made by a non-Jew. That defeats your premise that it is the Jews of Hollywood who make movies.

Your stereotyping was what was uncalled for.

Domenic

Wait, I thought that your scrolls were that Septuagint text you linked to! And yet it reads "And Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and brought forth Cain and said, I have gained a man through God. " So your Septuagint agrees with the Hebrew text and you also claim it is wrong and yet your scrolls still do not exist.

Rather than follow your comments like a fool, I will wait until you have posted, and rejected all of my post. When people talk about God, or his written word, God reads their heart condition.

rosends

Who doesn;t want you to post notes? We keep asking for you to post SOMETHING of substance. You seem reluctant to post stuff.