• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you like your coffee?

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Oddly enough coffee was a teen-age thing for me. When I was a young teen I used to drink it to act like a grown-up. A weird kid I was, A am a big tea drinker though. The last time I drank coffee was 3 years ago, it was from starbucks.

This reminded me of a story from when I was a little kid. I was either 5 or 6 and was at a restaurant with my parents. When the waitress came to ask for our drinks, I simply decided that it was time that I wanted coffee, so I asked for it. She was taken aback and was like "can he have coffee?" to my parents and they were ok with it. So I hadmy first coffee.

Ah, bless my parents, they have always been all for letting me do what I wanted and be myself as long as it was responsible :)

Titanic

This reminded me of a story from when I was a little kid. I was either 5 or 6 and was at a restaurant with my parents. When the waitress came to ask for our drinks, I simply decided that it was time that I wanted coffee, so I asked for it. She was taken aback and was like "can he have coffee?" to my parents and they were ok with it. So I hadmy first coffee.

Ah, bless my parents, they have always been all for letting me do what I wanted and be myself as long as it was responsible :)

That was pretty much me right there as well. Heck I used to drink coffee by the gobs, when I was a young kid.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Right now, I'm preferring my coffee lukewarm, slurped from a spoon. (I just got out of oral surgery and my face is numb--I can't even drink from a cup without drueling all over the place. :eek: )

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Right now, I'm preferring my coffee lukewarm, slurped from a spoon. (I just got out of oral surgery and my face is numb--I can't even drink from a cup without drueling all over the place. :eek: )

Poor gal! Hope you're feeling better soon. It might help if you PM me a photo of you drooling. :flirt:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Poor gal! Hope you're feeling better soon. It might help if you PM me a photo of you drooling. :flirt:
Thanks. As for a photo of me drooling--just think about a six month old baby teething, and you might get an idea. The numbness is now wearing off enough that my son says my speech is once again somewhat understandable. :eek:

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
So every morning, I set the percolater going before I have my shower, so I have a delicious coffee waiting for me when I have breakfast. This morning, as usual, I got to the kitchen, poured my coffee (black, no sugar), took one sip after I'd made my toast, and sprayed coffee all over the bench. Disgusting! I'd forgotten about the cup of peppermint tea I had last night before, and had left the tea bag in my mug. Worst coffee ever. I don't recommend it!

Thankfully, I'd made enough to pour another one. Much better...

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Funny you should ask. My son has a really good young man-let's call him "John"- working for him. John happens to be black. John was going after coffee one morning and offered to get a cup for my son.
"How do you like your coffee?" asked John.
"I like my coffee like I like my slaves," replied my son.
"Black?" asked John with a puzzled look.
"No, you racist," said my son. "Free."

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I just like coffee. I don't even care..I want the caffeine////////////////////

coffee-addiction.jpg

You should get help. Just sayin'
whistle.gif