• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How did Satan get to the garden of Eden?

waitasec

Veteran Member
Yes, Just as Satan was allowed to tempt Jesus----and mankind daily.(With needs, foolish assumptions, and vain glory by worshiping satan.)
jesus and buddha have a lot in common...oh wait...jesus copied buddha...jesus was hardly unique

sincerly

jesus and buddha have a lot in common...oh wait...jesus copied buddha...jesus was hardly unique

According to the Scriptures, Buddha made his appearance about 3000 years after Creation. And 1500 years after the Flood, at which time, all those who were on the Ark knew of GOD'S ways/expectations. When they were scattered some things concerning GOD were never totally forgotten.
One finds those principles to varying degrees in all "religions/beliefs."

Yes, Jesus was very unique--there has been none HIS Equal on this earth. Jesus was the Creator of all things, as seen in John1:1-3.
That which Jesus accomplished is still being fulfilled/seen in the lives of all who acknowledge HIS fulfillments as promised in the Scriptures.

Orias

Left Hand Path
This snake will never die, he is a decent of Leviathan, a decent of God, therefore a decent of original being.

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
My reply was:
Originally Posted by sincerly
Hammer, you are not the Creator GOD.

To which you answered:

You don't own any "natural resources" according to the scriptures. All that one sees belongs to the Creator GOD.
I understand your confusion.

The joke was, 'you are a waste of natural resources that would be better used by me, please give them back'.
And I don't give a damn what the scriptures say about what I own, thank you. They do not speak of me in any way. Your God owns nothing of mine.

Yes, those of academic back-ground have speculated/assumed various Theories for all that one sees(evidence), but still have yet to come up with making life appear form "nothing".
Much less the evolving of one species into an altogether different organism and species.
That last sentence is proven wrong, by myself and other showing evidences of observed speciation. As for the beginning, only shows that you don't know what evolution is, and that it is separated from and not validated by, abiogenesis. Tell me, in a year or so when we do create life from nothing in the lab, will you sing a different tune, I wonder? Most likely not.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
And Man shall indeed dominate all things.
It was so intended...by the Almighty.

That Man will eventually learn to manipulate his chemistry proves nothing.

Back to the Garden.....
Can anyone get a hand on that snake?

sincerly

I understand your confusion.

The joke was, 'you are a waste of natural resources that would be better used by me, please give them back'.

You didn't clarify that you were "Joking" when your comment(in total) was ""I would like my natural resources back, please.""
Also, any "natural resources" are available to all without your having to be deprived of any I might be using.

And I don't give a damn what the scriptures say about what I own, thank you. They do not speak of me in any way. Your God owns nothing of mine.

That is your perogative and conclusion to the matter.

Yes, those of academic back-ground have speculated/assumed various Theories for all that one sees(evidence), but still have yet to come up with making life appear form "nothing".
Much less the evolving of one species into an altogether different organism and species.

That last sentence is proven wrong, by myself and other showing evidences of observed speciation. As for the beginning, only shows that you don't know what evolution is, and that it is separated from and not validated by, abiogenesis. Tell me, in a year or so when we do create life from nothing in the lab, will you sing a different tune, I wonder? Most likely not.

And what "new"/unknown / organism did you observe?? "Speciation?" isn't evolution, but a deriviation of the organisms "species". Mutation within a species?

Interesting! Tell me, are they planning to vacuum all matter from those test tubes??

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
If those are the photos there is a big debate going on now as to whether or not those photos including this one were photoshopped.
n4.jpg
snopes.com: Giant Human Skeleton Found in Saudi Arabia

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
You didn't clarify that you were "Joking" when your comment(in total) was ""I would like my natural resources back, please.""
Also, any "natural resources" are available to all without your having to be deprived of any I might be using.
The point is any used by the individual saying what I responded to, would be wasting those natural resources.
You didnt get the joke. It's ok.

That is your perogative and conclusion to the matter.
It's the conclusion to the matter

And what "new"/unknown / organism did you observe?? "Speciation?" isn't evolution, but a deriviation of the organisms "species". Mutation within a species?

Interesting! Tell me, are they planning to vacuum all matter from those test tubes??
Ignorance must be bliss, please tell us about it

Thief

Rogue Theologian
And the serpent in the garden would actually be animal?

God walked in spirit.
I suspect His Adversary did likewise.....
and the word 'serpent' is a description of character...not form.

And that includes the curse upon the serpent.
As a description of curse.....not form.